Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How do you get skullduggery without gaining more and more notoriety? I've noticed that even picking flowers is a crime in this sadistic fkd up game.
Notoriety is not really an issue i've found. Even the Suspicion meter from the cafe can be ignored, i usually go to Landry and ask his help to wipe my tracks.

The trick is to go get the box and have it in your possession, but only turn it in when you actually want your record to be wiped, which is usually after large increases in Crime such as repeated Docks runs for fertilizer and valuables, and resetting Suspicion on the Cafe.

You can easily get Skullduggery to S-rank by consistently pickpocketing anyone attacking you. First round of combat for me is Skullduggery with both hands so it's done at the end of Round 1, and in my Defiant run you can go Kick and Demand to fill it out. Then in Round 2 the Skullduggery is no longer there for that opponent and it's just 2x Punch, Kick and Demand until they are replaced by the next sucker with a full wallet. If you want to take more submissive actions that's an option as well, at higher skill levels they barely even notice you're robbing them blind.

You do rack up Crime doing this unless you're wearing gloves and masks all the time, but again, that's what Landry's boxes are for. Besides, spraying people in the face is also a Crime, as was skipping school even while abducted until that got changed, so eh... With Harpy it makes traversing the moor ridiculously easy since you can just fly over it (and fast travel from the Great Hawk's tower), and the Forest box is one deeper in from the secret path to the Lake, so neither is particularly hard to get.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
find lock treasures and try to pick them, for the first couple of grades the lake ruins in the forest lake have small lock boxes to be picked open.
and you're picking flowers at a public park that are there to make the park beautiful not for a random person to pick and steal
Aw crap... Lake Ruins was an adventure the first time...

And no, I don't pick flowers at all unless I grow them.

While I'm here, for anyone who doesn't know, don't wear Glasses unless you hate your character. I was taken by Eden, then Remy, so I "missed a few days school" (like a fkn month). I got Glasses to hurry and catch up a little on grades, and 2 days later, I went from Cool, at like 70%, to Nerdy, at like 30%. My God do these kids hate glasses... Next thing I know, Kyler announces to the whole school that my cowgirl is Her Girlfriend.

This ain't gonna go so well... Maybe Avery will hit her with her car. (y)

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023

While I'm here, for anyone who doesn't know, don't wear Glasses unless you hate your character. I was taken by Eden, then Remy, so I "missed a few days school" (like a fkn month). I got Glasses to hurry and catch up a little on grades, and 2 days later, I went from Cool, at like 70%, to Nerdy, at like 30%. My God do these kids hate glasses... Next thing I know, Kyler announces to the whole school that my cowgirl is Her Girlfriend.

1700801965855.png
every mf in school when the pc wears glasses

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Just completed Social Butterfly a few days ago.

The trick is to enter school at like 6 a.m. (using the secret path from the park), enter school and go straight to the library to study 2x Science, 3x Math and 1x History. Once school starts you can study a bit before class begins (Science or History only since Math and English are without free time in between) and there's enough time during Lunch break to sneak in another +History at the Library again, so during actual class you can keep taking the option to Socialize for +Status.

English has no +Status option for Socializing, oddly enough, so just pay attention to class there and hope Kylar isn't going to act up with his possible -Status outcomes.

Also, leaving through the front gate can lead to tagging along with classmates, which leads to an entire afternoon (up to between 8 and 9 p.m. i believe) of constantly spamming +Status options hanging out with them. It'll be capped before you know it. :)

• Red Heart
Apr 19, 2020
Notoriety is not really an issue i've found. Even the Suspicion meter from the cafe can be ignored, i usually go to Landry and ask his help to wipe my tracks.

The trick is to go get the box and have it in your possession, but only turn it in when you actually want your record to be wiped, which is usually after large increases in Crime such as repeated Docks runs for fertilizer and valuables, and resetting Suspicion on the Cafe.
That's actually a really fkn good idea. I only got her 1 box total. My crime is low af, and I have had 0 spray since day 1.
You can easily get Skullduggery to S-rank by consistently pickpocketing anyone attacking you. First round of combat for me is Skullduggery with both hands so it's done at the end of Round 1, and in my Defiant run you can go Kick and Demand to fill it out. Then in Round 2 the Skullduggery is no longer there for that opponent and it's just 2x Punch, Kick and Demand until they are replaced by the next sucker with a full wallet. If you want to take more submissive actions that's an option as well, at higher skill levels they barely even notice you're robbing them blind.
Huh, I've never seen a skullduggery option in "combat" before... :unsure:
You do rack up Crime doing this unless you're wearing gloves and masks all the time, but again, that's what Landry's boxes are for. Besides, spraying people in the face is also a Crime, as was skipping school even while abducted until that got changed, so eh... With Harpy it makes traversing the moor ridiculously easy since you can just fly over it (and fast travel from the Great Hawk's tower), and the Forest box is one deeper in from the secret path to the Lake, so neither is particularly hard to get.
Okay, so when I see the Lake, go there, go deeper, then Search? I hate that damn forest now so I always avoid when I can, but I'm officially dating Eden, so I WILL be going back in. I always go to her, live there till Sunday, get back in time to pay Bailey and go to school, go through the school week, date Avery on Saturday, then book it back to Eden before she hunts me down. That's literally my cowgirl's life right now.

Is there a quick way to lower Fame? And its many sub-variants? My girl is a living legend right now...

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Just completed Social Butterfly a few days ago.

The trick is to enter school at like 6 a.m. (using the secret path from the park), enter school and go straight to the library to study 2x Science, 3x Math and 1x History. Once school starts you can study a bit before class begins (Science or History only since Math and English are without free time in between) and there's enough time during Lunch break to sneak in another +History at the Library again, so during actual class you can keep taking the option to Socialize for +Status.

English has no +Status option for Socializing, oddly enough, so just pay attention to class there and hope Kylar isn't going to act up with his possible -Status outcomes.

Also, leaving through the front gate can lead to tagging along with classmates, which leads to an entire afternoon (up to between 8 and 9 p.m. i believe) of constantly spamming +Status options hanging out with them. It'll be capped before you know it. :)
Haven't played in a while so things might have changed,but for easy school status gains you can equip clothing with "cool" traits(jacket and sunglasses) and show up at the beach party held at night(random chance I think).You should also make sunglasses a part of your school attire,there is only 1 negative event where a teacher will ask you to remove them and you gain delinquency if you don't but it rarely triggers.

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
If you're just going for the achievement you can avoid kylar making a fuss over you by never interacting with them outside of their introduction event.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Would love an option to bring Robin to the farm after saving them from the docks if you're already set up there. You'd save them from shit at the orphanage AND have another hand to help with farm work.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Huh, I've never seen a skullduggery option in "combat" before... :unsure:
Only in noncon encounters. Not sure if there's any requirement, but i generally start off using coins on Skullduggery so i can't recall whether it 'unlocks' at around C or so.

1700857319422.png

I did check just now, and the option 'unlocks' at D (though the odds are Impossible), D+ is Hard, C is Medium all the way up to S (Very Easy), where it's basically a guaranteed success. Easy couple hundred per day, honestly, though failing does piss your attackers off so keep that in mind when you plan to spam it. Also the only way to go up to S-rank.

Okay, so when I see the Lake, go there, go deeper, then Search? I hate that damn forest now so I always avoid when I can, but I'm officially dating Eden, so I WILL be going back in. I always go to her, live there till Sunday, get back in time to pay Bailey and go to school, go through the school week, date Avery on Saturday, then book it back to Eden before she hunts me down. That's literally my cowgirl's life right now.
You don't need to actually search, it tells you when you're in the right place. Usually has an encounter tied to it though, either someone assaulting you or wanting your underwear in trade though you can also fight them off. Clicking to get the box leads to this scenario:

1700858586298.png 1700858616147.png

Refuse and Attack are the same outcome, it just determines who initiates the encounter i believe.

Is there a quick way to lower Fame? And its many sub-variants? My girl is a living legend right now...
There is, through Landry. He has an 'Ask for help with your fame' option, which leads to the following menu:

1700859025278.png

And you get a mission, though Permanently lowering your fame is a harder one. For the difference between the two:

1700859103143.png and 1700858972414.png

Not sure how much it gets lowered by, but to my knowledge it is the ONLY way to lower Fame, permanently or otherwise. Fairly big drop too, the Permanent one dropped Sex fame from Known to Obscure, and when i savescummed it and checked the results i usually ended up with a drop between 120 and 200 points. No money required, but it has a cooldown of about three days, and Landry will tell you if the cooldown's still active. Requires Mickey to be with Landry, obviously.

Apr 19, 2020
Where can I get bottled milk?
My girl just makes her own. I don't think a girl has to be a cow to do it.

Enable Lactation, buy a breast pump from the hospital, go home, choose Sex Toys from the wardrobe menu and pick Carry, Take a Bath, and masturbate. The option to use the breast pump will show up in the Mastur Menu. Pretty sure the pump forces lactation, and her milk will always be automatically bottled.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Where can I get bottled milk?
My girl just makes her own. I don't think a girl has to be a cow to do it.

Enable Lactation, buy a breast pump from the hospital, go home, choose Sex Toys from the wardrobe menu and pick Carry, Take a Bath, and masturbate. The option to use the breast pump will show up in the Mastur Menu. Pretty sure the pump forces lactation, and her milk will always be automatically bottled.
Yup, even men can lactate in this game. You can also visit the Farm, when you enter the Cottage there's an option to 'Check stock':

1700866836988.png

You may need to help Alex out a bit to actually get excess stock, not sure, but there's your milk and eggs. To get truffles too i think you need to upgrade the Woodland since otherwise the output would be too low

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Only in noncon encounters. Not sure if there's any requirement, but i generally start off using coins on Skullduggery so i can't recall whether it 'unlocks' at around C or so.
You can do this in consensual encounters too, for example during brothel work or pickups.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Still waiting for the option to causally use a Yakuza heat move whenever a motherfucker takes my goddamn glasses and breaks them when I refuse their demands :mad:
And this is why I only wear the glasses inside the school so no mf can break it. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes