Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yes. With built in game cheats, or sugarcube cheats.
I am curious about something with mods though. If i have a vanilla save, and load it into a modded game to play on that for a while, could i then still play on that save if i load it back into vanilla?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I am curious about something with mods though. If i have a vanilla save, and load it into a modded game to play on that for a while, could i then still play on that save if i load it back into vanilla?
Probably depends on the mods used. I assume visual mods would be no problem, but mods that make actual changes might result in unusable or buggy saves. Don't know for sure though, I'm not really one for playing this game with mods.

Reactions: Penitensary
May 19, 2020
If you saved in the modded game, it would cause errors to occur when trying to load a modded save in vanilla DoL, so I wouldn't recommend doing so.

Reactions: Penitensary

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
for some reason alex event being pregnant is kept repeating and born child is gone after i load the game, wtf is going on...

edit : after checking the variables for children, apparently the dev is using string for array index intead of using object, no wonder its gone when the save gets exported.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

welp, i cant return back all of my progress just to bring back the child.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I hope there's more content soon
I think you're likely to get your wish. I give the next update drop a week. Two, tops.
Sorry, lot of comments. What is the best way to get a lot of money?
Become a cow, work in the cafe until you get promoted to chef, reap rewards. Stealing can also be pretty effective. Working in the spa can get a nice tip. Becoming Avery's sugar baby gets a nice monetary perk once a week. Temple drop 4000.

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
thanks for last question, got another: where do I find wolfshrooms ?? does it require higher tending to identify or something?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Sorry, lot of comments. What is the best way to get a lot of money?
The cafe job is the best for gaining money, though it takes a bit to get rolling. At max booba content (3000 ml) and two breast pumps you can get 40-45 buns done per go, which will ultimately boil down to 2 hours/day for a total of 3500-4000 per day. Milk volume is replenished each day so it's spammable. Cow transformation just doubles the cap to 6000 ml, so four hours/day basically, so you should be gaining 7.5k/day at that point.

Like i said, it takes time to build the cafe job though: You start out as a waitress to unlock the chef job, then you get a few promotions, the cafe closes for a couple of weeks for a massive renovation and eventually it caps out to one of the most lucrative jobs in terms of stable repeatable income. If you want to ignore Suspicion though (which leads to Crime) you'll need Landry to help cover your tracks.

A personal favorite of mine is the Spa, for which you either need Hand skill at C or just being attractive enough (9k Beauty, see Extra Stats) to get it. 80 per 50 mins or so, and with the right approach (and stats) you can squeeze your clients for more (in some cases literally) for up to around 500 if the RNG is favorable. But it's nice as income while grinding up the cafe job, it increases Hand skill (making it harder for assaulters to escape your handjobs if you can't beat them up yet), you can work on Skullduggery robbing clients that fell asleep and they're open until late at night so you can get some money going after school's out. Regardless, it'd be your first step above knocking on random doors for jobs.

If you're looking for a way to quickly gain Hand skill, wait until the first school holiday and get yourself abducted by Remy's goons. You can go all out on Physique doing pushups and digging an escape tunnel, and the centaur herd you need to befriend in order not to get caught will require tending to to build your trust... which uses Hand skill, so hey. Having decent Swimming is also advisable if you're not looking to dig a tunnel.

thanks for last question, got another: where do I find wolfshrooms ?? does it require higher tending to identify or something?
Wolfshrooms can be found in the deepest part of the forest, even deeper that the Forest Lake area. You'll know you're there when you see a *drumroll* Wolf's cave, and searching there gives you the chance of spotting wolfshrooms. Access is MUCH easier if you have an A in History though, there's a shortcut at the start of the forest that takes you right to the lake, and the cave would be one block deeper in from there. If Landry asks you to retrieve a black box from the forest, that's also where that can be found.

Reactions: M_e_* and CrusadeX

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Become a cow, work in the cafe until you get promoted to chef, reap rewards. Stealing can also be pretty effective. Working in the spa can get a nice tip. Becoming Avery's sugar baby gets a nice monetary perk once a week. Temple drop 4000.
What is the quickest way to become a cow? Also, this may sound dumb, but what's the point of becoming one? I don't see anything that would lead to my character making any sort of monetary value out of it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What is the quickest way to become a cow? Also, this may sound dumb, but what's the point of becoming one? I don't see anything that would lead to my character making any sort of monetary value out of it.
Try helping the random npc move their boxes and pray it's the bad ones so they can shove you in their trunk and get sent to the OTHER Farm.
Work at Alex's farm, get jumped by people and intentionally lose -> get sent to the farm.

They removed the bus in the pub location so there's no more speedruns to get there, all RNG now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It doubles the milk capacity for one which is the most important part of money-making via Cafe'.
It gives you horns which reduces pain gained when doing headbutts will boosting the damage too.
It's even better at Demon TF 'cause it changes.
And of course, Unique Robin options. :KEK:

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Try helping the random npc move their boxes and pray it's the bad ones so they can shove you in their trunk and get sent to the OTHER Farm.
Work at Alex's farm, get jumped by people and intentionally lose -> get sent to the farm.

They removed the bus in the pub location so there's no more speedruns to get there, all RNG now.

It doubles the milk capacity for one which is the most important part of money-making via Cafe'.
It gives you horns which reduces pain gained when doing headbutts will boosting the damage too.
It's even better at Demon TF 'cause it changes.
And of course, Unique Robin options. :KEK:
Thank you (and Penitensary) for explaining. NGL i didn't see the other guys post until after I made mine so I feel bad

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still a little surprised Whitney gets so much hate here since their design is like several very popular tropes, especially within the demographic that would enjoy playing this game. Granted after I "beat" the game once, I used sugarcube to cheat mechanics I didn't find fun and so maybe Whitney's appearances have gotten a lot harder to navigate for normal players, I dunno.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
in addtion to Raf-Raf events, a random event either going to farmlands or in the early moor can also take you there

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thank you (and Penitensary) for explaining. NGL i didn't see the other guys post until after I made mine so I feel bad
No probs.

And yeah, the so-called 'Hellcow' (Demon and Cow combo) can get pretty nasty. Your headbutt damage quadruples and (as per Cow) you stop taking damage from it as well. Overall though, if you're looking for raw combat damage anything with fangs still comes out on top with Bite, which can potentially deal more damage than even pepper spray.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes