Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
As one of the quiet Whitney fans who enjoy the abuse, I thought I should speak up in his/her favor. I'm not sure if Whitney's my favorite love interest, but I definitely hope for more content featuring them, if only because school takes up a significant amount of our in-game time, so it's probably the best place to have more stuff added, IMO. Personally I'd probably enjoy a massive expansion of Leighton stuff more, with the principal forcing us into all sorts of depravity, but that'd almost certainly run afoul of you non-subby types who - for some bizarre reason I'll never be able to comprehend - want to have, ugh, agency and choice in what lewd stuff happens to you.

Actually, that hits on my main problem with Whitney's stuff - that you need to have high levels of lewd stats to pursue a proper romance with them. I wanna be a wholesome, pure, innocent cinnamon bun who gets forced into perverse stuff, whereas Whitney's current content requires me to be an increasingly enthusiastic participant. This isn't really bad, but it doesn't quite scratch my particular kink itches.
I feel the same. I would like to see more school content added with Whitney and Leighton getting content. Them forcing us to do all kind of depraved acts and being humiliated. I want also want the being forced into perverse stuff.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
As one of the quiet Whitney fans who enjoy the abuse, I thought I should speak up in his/her favor. I'm not sure if Whitney's my favorite love interest, but I definitely hope for more content featuring them, if only because school takes up a significant amount of our in-game time, so it's probably the best place to have more stuff added, IMO. Personally I'd probably enjoy a massive expansion of Leighton stuff more, with the principal forcing us into all sorts of depravity, but that'd almost certainly run afoul of you non-subby types who - for some bizarre reason I'll never be able to comprehend - want to have, ugh, agency and choice in what lewd stuff happens to you.

Actually, that hits on my main problem with Whitney's stuff - that you need to have high levels of lewd stats to pursue a proper romance with them. I wanna be a wholesome, pure, innocent cinnamon bun who gets forced into perverse stuff, whereas Whitney's current content requires me to be an increasingly enthusiastic participant. This isn't really bad, but it doesn't quite scratch my particular kink itches.

That's true of most of the love interests, actually - Eden and Kylar share the problem that they both end up genuinely caring about my character, even if it's in a messed up and possessive way, and thus can't be as cruel as I'd prefer. Avery is kind, courteous, and even romantic as long as I do what they tell me to, and even pays me! Blech! I don't want a partner who considers me valuable! Robin and Sydney are both cool in their own way, but in the former's case I want them to be corrupted along side me, and in the latter's case I don't wanna be the one doing the corrupting. The animals are great, but their content is also kinda necessarily limited. I haven't actually done much with Alex, because from everything I've read the farm is basically just an enormous, endless black hole of time and money.

The ultimate irony of DoL's love interests is that the game is probably the closest a game can get to perfectly hitting on my particular, subby kinks, but every major, developed character I can have complex interactions with has just enough redeeming qualities or gives just enough agency to me in the relationship that I genuinely prefer the company of the randomly-generated rapists, because at least they're willing to take what they want from me regardless of my preferences/choices. TLDR: thank you for a fantastic game, devs, but gimme unapologetically and uncompromisingly scummy Ugly Bastard romantic partner!
Whitney isn't that likeable to me simultaneously has you forced into lots of event but also has you needing high lewd stats. Also I don't care for a peer trying to have sex with me in front of their friends

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
i found this, doesnt have all feats or anything, but until i find a save with all feats... i guess it will do

Reactions: HoloJesusCard

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Idk how rare it is to get the evil box moving people, but GOD DAMN is it hard to get the evil box moving people. I got like 5 of them in one day and none of them were bad bruh

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Idk how rare it is to get the evil box moving people, but GOD DAMN is it hard to get the evil box moving people. I got like 5 of them in one day and none of them were bad bruh
I think it may be easier to get to Alex' farm, work yourself to exhaustion until you pass out and then not scream for Alex to hear and come and save you. I think that leads to Remy's farm as well.

Leiruoz

Mar 20, 2023
Are you perhaps trying to enter the underground farm? If yes, then I'd suggest leaving the town and go into the moor or Alex's farm and fill out your stress stat till you pass out.

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
I'm talking so much, but why does the Gas Mask turn into a muzzle...muzzel? Idk, but why does it turn into that using the Bee's mod?

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
This game is one or two steps away from being one of the best ero games ever. 1. Getting an artist to make better pixel animations for sex and 2. Allowing the player to be evil.

I know the evil will never happen because of the dev, and the getting better animations will probably never happen either. Too bad. Needs a mod like BEEES for the animations and you could probably dump a thousand hours into this.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game is one or two steps away from being one of the best ero games ever. 1. Getting an artist to make better pixel animations for sex and 2. Allowing the player to be evil.

I know the evil will never happen because of the dev, and the getting better animations will probably never happen either. Too bad. Needs a mod like BEEES for the animations and you could probably dump a thousand hours into this.
Imagine that, BEEESSS mod on combat sprites?
That's when I'll put this game on top 1.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Imagine that, BEEESSS mod on combat sprites?
That's when I'll put this game on top 1.
I've heard they don't improve the combat pixels because of all the clothing variations, but even if it's just 1 recolored sprite for each type of clothing (skirt, pants, panties, bra, etc.) The improvement would be major. I get it's a free game, but if there's any money to invest into that, it would probably pay back in growth and more donations relatively soon.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've heard they don't improve the combat pixels because of all the clothing variations, but even if it's just 1 recolored sprite for each type of clothing (skirt, pants, panties, bra, etc.) The improvement would be major. I get it's a free game, but if there's any money to invest into that, it would probably pay back in growth and more donations relatively soon.
I mean sure, they can always finish the standby sprite first then slowly move on to combat after.
It doesn't need to be all-in-one in every update~~~

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes