Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.4.2 is up on my blog. It includes a new bad end out at sea, a bog area connecting the forest and moor, and parasite improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plz...remove the defiancy limit on character archetypes already.
Let me play as MEEK Defiant PC.

Reactions: Hardor

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.4.2 is up on my blog. It includes a new bad end out at sea, a bog area connecting the forest and moor, and parasite improvements.

i just wanna say as someone whos out the "outside" looking in, i really enjoy participating in the surveys and reading the results, great job as always

Leiruoz

Mar 20, 2023
I don't really understand how to combine them. Can you please tell me in more detail how to do this?
Download DOL+, beeesss mod, and the community sprites.
Extract all of them at separate folder.
Go into the beeesss folder and copy the img folder into the DOL+ folder and override all.
Do the same to community sprites.

Reactions: XQWEX

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so um you just get rapped thats about it
You start that way and you either, get into it and live as one o' the townsfolk or do your best to struggle and avoid becoming one of them or become an even worse person by being a villain~~~

There are so many ways to adapt but we all start that way.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Any idea how to reduce world corruption? what happened if i let it be?
Okay, so i'm going to assume you were promoted and have the ability to do confessionals, right? When you run into people affected by evil thoughts tempting them to sin, you can now Purge them. That begins a consensual scene where, once the visitor cums, you take their corruption into yourself for -Purity and +Grace. That lowers World Corruption and, if you've got Demonic Transformation, is actually a pretty reliable way of ending the day at 0 Purity. Doing this for the first time also gets you the "Withering Truths" feat for meeting the Bishop afterward.

Haven't been able to find how exactly to track the world corruption, but there's a grade worse than that with red text. It may be related to encounter chance, similar to the dog pound, but i haven't seen anything better than purple.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes