RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
SO YOU MEAN I HAVE HOOOPPPEEE!!!!! You had my curiousity with that link, you have my attention now. But....does this thing really work?
No. At best you'll see a bit of enlargement until taking the thing off, then your dick goes back to normal. At worst they'll tear the skin on your dick. You're better off taking a multi-vitamin high in Vitamins B, E, and Iron. I'd also recommend drinking low-salt V-8 with 2TBSP of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the morning, and drinking a full 64oz of water every day. And minimizing caffeine. While these won't make your cock magically "xbox heug", they will greatly help your blood circulation, which will over time assist your boners. This, plus some exercise, will also help your stamina. While size matters to an extent, being able to last long enough to give her multiple orgasms matters more.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
No. At best you'll see a bit of enlargement until taking the thing off, then your dick goes back to normal. At worst they'll tear the skin on your dick. You're better off taking a multi-vitamin high in Vitamins B, E, and Iron. I'd also recommend drinking low-salt V-8 with 2TBSP of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the morning, and drinking a full 64oz of water every day. And minimizing caffeine. While these won't make your cock magically "xbox heug", they will greatly help your blood circulation, which will over time assist your boners. This, plus some exercise, will also help your stamina. While size matters to an extent, being able to last long enough to give her multiple orgasms matters more.
Bro really gave us the cock concoctiono_O
1702505069338.jpeg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After 3 in-game months of spamming black outs at the ocean, I finally have surefire way to access the dam- island.
So all that effort went to sh-. :FacePalm: :KEK:

Bless this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why pay? Use the free option and get the golden compass antique
'Cause I've no use for the money aside from the rent.
Might as well pay so it still has a bit of value.

I also acquired the golden compass when I paid so I guess we'll get it anyway.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
'Cause I've no use for the money aside from the rent.
Might as well pay so it still has a bit of value.

I also acquired the golden compass when I paid so I guess we'll get it anyway.
Damn. And my char get herself a foursome for that golden compass.
Guess I better pay instead of taking the free option

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And there we go, questline done.
Now to wait for 2024 when we can finally whack things or people with our weapons.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How long does it take for the watchtower guard to get from C rank to S rank?
It'll feel like forever, but they'll get there.

The good news is that, at max farm upgrades and rank S, Remy's goons have yet to break through at max encroachment even if i'm not there and with the right Seduction skill you don't even need to pay the guard. So it's a good investment as you'd basically have self-watering large scale plots of land to work with.

And there we go, questline done.
Now to wait for 2024 when we can finally whack things or people with our weapons.
It gets better, once you reach the island all your camp upgrades will still be there. Even though the game states that your camp upgrades will not be brought along to your next camp, they still exist, so your initial camp for example will still have all the upgrades you built for it (and didn't demolish) the moment you wash up on the beach again.

Same with the prison. Even after getting released the legal way, next time you return (thank you Kylar for abducting me, it's only been the third time!) all the upgrades you bought at Wren's will still be there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It'll feel like forever, but they'll get there.

The good news is that, at max farm upgrades and rank S, Remy's goons have yet to break through at max encroachment even if i'm not there and with the right Seduction skill you don't even need to pay the guard. So it's a good investment as you'd basically have self-watering large scale plots of land to work with.

It gets better, once you reach the island all your camp upgrades will still be there. Even though the game states that your camp upgrades will not be brought along to your next camp, they still exist, so your initial camp for example will still have all the upgrades you built for it (and didn't demolish) the moment you wash up on the beach again.

Same with the prison. Even after getting released the legal way, next time you return (thank you Kylar for abducting me, it's only been the third time!) all the upgrades you bought at Wren's will still be there.
Yeah it's great that the progress we left behind stays.

BONUS:

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Broken animation - missing image? 3/4ths of the sex animations show a broken picture icon. CURRENT EDITION without any tampering/mods/tweaks at all.
1702576682765.png

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah it's great that the progress we left behind stays.

BONUS:
Yup. All the island really needs now is a way to improve Housekeeping and it should all be good, since as it is now you need an S-rank before heading out there to build yourself a fully kitted out throne for the feat.

Making good progress too, in a month i've upped my Vrelcoin count from 141 to 250 and i still have a few easy ones to go (3 Transformation ones, male/herm 50 days, 10 virginity feats) and ALL the pregnancy ones, so it's looking good going towards the 300 Vrelcoin feat one.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
All that remains is to synchronize and supplement the display during sex with slime, tentacles and other monsters, text and animation, now it partially coincides with the test and the display does not completely coincide with what the heroine goes through

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Dude... Are you talking about your dick as "she"... :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes