ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Am I missing something I have all females to have penises and all my female beasts still only have vaginas how do I fix it
those NPC settings only apply to humans and monster-person versions of beasts, for feral beasts there's a separate gender setting and if you want all of them with dicks you gotta set it to all male

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
When is the first school holiday? I read in the wiki it's from November to December but in my game it's Nov. already but there is no break happening (or any mention of it).

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
When is the first school holiday? I read in the wiki it's from November to December but in my game it's Nov. already but there is no break happening (or any mention of it).
The first holiday is on the first Monday of December it should be mentioned in the journal

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
anyone have the file for the World Expansion mod before it got removed from there mod site?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Implied partner.
Well, the discussion (or more like trolling with counter punch) was about enlarging the other dude's alleged small dick, not about sex, so there shouldn't be need to mention sex and with dick the size of whole 2.5cm from OP, it really doesn't matter how well you are using it, since it just doesn't have the punch. Thus he must be talking about masturbating... :p

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, the discussion (or more like trolling with counter punch) was about enlarging the other dude's alleged small dick, not about sex, so there shouldn't be need to mention sex and with dick the size of whole 2.5cm from OP, it really doesn't matter how well you are using it, since it just doesn't have the punch. Thus he must be talking about masturbating... :p
At this point you're purposefully reaching out just to miss the point.
Wake me up when we get better combat sprites :LUL:
Being in a coma for periods of time that long will take a while to recover from.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
0.4.4.3 Error :): English Event2 Molest): <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.worn.gentials is undefined<<if $worn.gentials.name is "chastity parasite">>
<<gstress>><<stress 6>>
<</if>>

Was this one reported already?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone ever try giving birth on the Island? I want to but unfortunate thing is the pregnancy end too soon

Hardor

May 29, 2020
At this point you're purposefully reaching out just to miss the point.
At this point? If you didn't notice, the whole thing started from a troll and continued with a counter troll.

Please chill out. No need to put sticks up anybody's ass. ;)

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
So... I was just playing around a little with DoL+ for the first time, I just passed Halloween, and I've encountered some very interesting behavior with the game that I'm not entirely sure how to interpret. In essence, any sexual encounter seems to now start with involved NPCs already at the stage of "orgasm imminent", resulting in encounters instantly ending after the first turn.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and/or how to resolve the issue? Exported save attached for anyone interested.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes