Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
had too ask again in the hopes of someone having it anyone have the file for the World Expansion mod before it got removed from there mod site?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So... I was just playing around a little with DoL+ for the first time, I just passed Halloween, and I've encountered some very interesting behavior with the game that I'm not entirely sure how to interpret. In essence, any sexual encounter seems to now start with involved NPCs already at the stage of "orgasm imminent", resulting in encounters instantly ending after the first turn.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and/or how to resolve the issue? Exported save attached for anyone interested.
Huh, didn't know No Nut November was in the game...

• Haha
Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
In essence, any sexual encounter seems to now start with involved NPCs already at the stage of "orgasm imminent", resulting in encounters instantly ending after the first turn.
I remember I managed to cause this A LONG time ago in a purely vanilla game, and had no idea how or why it was happening, but either I started a new game and it was fine again, or it just fixed itself on it's own somehow after the fact because it wasn't doing that anymore, but strangely enough, I wanna know what exactly would cause that, just so I can MAYBE do it again at will because why not?

• Red Heart
Reactions: GTK/HLK

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I remember I managed to cause this A LONG time ago in a purely vanilla game, and had no idea how or why it was happening, but either I started a new game and it was fine again, or it just fixed itself on it's own somehow after the fact because it wasn't doing that anymore, but strangely enough, I wanna know what exactly would cause that, just so I can MAYBE do it again at will because why not?
Interesting, so it's not an issue specific to the mod but rather a rare occurrence in the game itself. It seems like it would logically be an instanced variable not getting purged but rather carried over to the next "combat" encounter (even consensual ones), but without looking into and familiarizing myself with the architecture of the game I can't do much besides blind guessing to figure out how or why it is happening.

So far I have tried:
Starting a new game, which "solved" the issue, indicating that the source of the problem must indeed be in the save file rather than the browser cache.
Simply continue playing to see if the issue resolved itself. I progressed until the start of December, but the issue persists (so as funny as it would have been, it seems "No Nut November" is not to blame).
Some light save editing. I examined the save file myself and noticed variables "enemyarousal" and "enemyarousal1" through "enemyarousal6" were all set to "99.168666666666681", which seemed odd given that "enemyarousalmax" was set to 5. I tried setting all the enemyarousal values to 1, but NPCs remained on a hair-trigger when loading the game to test the edits.

Attaching another (unedited) save from the start of December, because... well, why not.

UPDATE: Tried doing the save editing above in different circumstances, namely while out and in of combat, to no avail.

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

Ruair

Dec 24, 2019
That problem is because in dol+ there was a setting that affected npc health/arousal based on a multiplier and it was changed to a percentage so the default would end up being at 1% if you were playing an older version save.

Reactions: MadGenuis

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Weird, I'm playing DoL+ but I'm not experiencing this insta win thing.
I'd love that on my tiny body defiant fem PC. :KEK:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
That problem is because in dol+ there was a setting that affected npc health/arousal based on a multiplier and it was changed to a percentage so the default would end up being at 1% if you were playing an older version save.
I saw in the settings of the mod that there was a multiplier on various stats, but notably the save is from this version (as I mentioned in my first post it is my first go at DoL+) so I wouldn't have thought that would be an issue. So according to this, what is stored in the same as "npcArousalMult" - which is indeed currently set to 1 - should actually be at 100 to have the levels of NPC arousal be normal? It's just odd, because NPC arousal seemed to function normally until a couple of days ago. Very strange.

I had already tried setting the NPC arousal maximum to 2 in the mod settings to see if that helped (it didn't), but I will try setting it to 100 and see if that makes it behave normally.

EDIT: Changing the variable npcArousalMult in the save didn't help, but going into the in-game settings and changing it from 1 to 100 did the trick. Very strange considering that I didn't touch the multipliers before now and yet the issue just suddenly happened... was the change from multiplier to percentage very recent?

Regardless, that does indeed seem to have been the issue. So if you want to replicate it, just set the arousal multiplier to 1.

EDIT2: Tip for anyone with this problem or trying to replicate it: there are separate multipliers for human NPCs and beasts; make sure to change both sets.

Last edited:

Ruair

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah the change was from a few days ago. It was funny when I first ran into it I had an npc in a follow encounter just instantly cum which made me go check the settings.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Weird, I'm playing DoL+ but I'm not experiencing this insta win thing.
I'd love that on my tiny body defiant fem PC. :KEK:
In dol+ there's a "anime Mc" or something anime named that let's you up stats like physique and willpower beyond the normal cap

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In dol+ there's a "anime Mc" or something anime named that let's you up stats like physique and willpower beyond the normal cap
Ain't that the new update?
Except it degrades like fast as hell.
I'm still at 12k physique since I use a normal body type even though I do have more unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Ain't that the new update?
Except it degrades like fast as hell.
I'm still at 12k physique since I use a normal body type even though I do have more unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cap of 13 Willpower? I'm having a hard enough time keeping it on 6/6, is making it easier to raise that something from DoL+ as well?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
2nd: before I got to the island, I bought the condom vending machine for the brothel, installed it and went to the pharmacy to buy condoms for it, but didnt buy any cause I couldnt afford it. Then I got send to the island, and after I came back, when I went back to the brothel some time later, the machine was gone with briar telling me I kept it unstocked too long. No problem, Im just gonna buy it again at a later point. I did that, I could buy and install it normally, but when I went to the pharmacy to buy stock for it, they didnt sell condoms for the machine anymore, so its impossible to stock it.
Gonna bump this one because it's still happening to me on the latest version on PC.
It seems like if Briar takes away the vending machine at any point, you permanently lose the ability to buy more stock for it, even if you buy another machine.
Has anyone found a workaround for this?

Edit: Seems this was fixed in 0.4.5.1

Last edited:
Reactions: mehmeme
Jan 7, 2022
If this game can adopt the animations/graphic portrayal for sex scenes from the game "Broken Dreams Correction center" then this game will take off like a rocket... I really want to see it happen..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If this game can adopt the animations/graphic portrayal for sex scenes from the game "Broken Dreams Correction center" then this game will take off like a rocket... I really want to see it happen..
More positions would do better then maybe do animations after.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes