ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If this game can adopt the animations/graphic portrayal for sex scenes from the game "Broken Dreams Correction center" then this game will take off like a rocket... I really want to see it happen..
That would be a completely different system to the current one which would not fit the art style of the game and would require a lot of work to implement.
More positions would do better then maybe do animations after.
Well, the BDCC paperdoll is dynamic and can be positioned at will, so new positions wouldn't be a problem with that system. But again, it wouldn't happen in DoL.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.5.1 is up on my blog, adding handheld items, and a bunch of events

Merry Christmas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, no need to wear stupid hat and remove the fox mask just to stay dry.
Also is the spear has anything to do with temple expac in the future?

Edit:
Found an error'.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Making orphans happy is good and all but can I make a tentacle garden in this place so I can troll them?
I need to teach them that not only humans and animals can diddle you.
Maybe invite some plantfolk to live here.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
The vending machine is fucked. I installed it and filled it and the next day it disappeared so i bought it again but some of my stock was missing also i didn't get any profit. The next day more stock was missing but again i got no profit. I let it wait for 2 weeks and again it disappeared alongside more stock AND NO PROFIT!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wtf does it mean 'You can't study without your bookbag.'??? I didn't need it before bro...
That's why I play on DoL+
Take all the books back home and study at home then grind status and trauma / stress relief in class. :KEK:

Not the latest version of DoL+ though 'cause that one is pretty f-ed right now.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Making orphans happy is good and all but can I make a tentacle garden in this place so I can troll them?
I need to teach them that not only humans and animals can diddle you.
Maybe invite some plantfolk to live here.
a concept that i just had, a plantperson love interest that at high love moves to live in the garden and lets you grow plants out of season and can help you find seeds, however you need to Hallucination to talk to them. stats they are using for interactions deviancy, tending, science.

Reactions: afterlif3

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
That's why I play on DoL+
Take all the books back home and study at home then grind status and trauma / stress relief in class. :KEK:

Not the latest version of DoL+ though 'cause that one is pretty f-ed right now.
I mean, I never study after I got A* rank and can just fuck around at school (figuratively and literally). I just don't like having my PC get into trouble because they don't have a few stupid books :(((

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Full blog post and patch notes for those who can't see them due to blogspot's viewing restrictions:

"This update adds handheld items in the form of a new clothing category. It also adds new events to the pirate ship, café, and elsewhere.

Huge thanks to Kirsty for handheld items, and for such fantastic sprites. They include an umbrella, parasols, a feather duster, and bags such as purses and backpacks. They work like other clothing, with a section at shops and wardrobes. Some items have the "bookbag" trait, which is useful at school. Future weapons will fit in this slot.

The new slot also allows for props during certain scenes. A new Whitney scene in the park makes good use of it.

Elsewhere, another stall will now be set up on the beach during summer. The PC's actions will determine whether this is a help or a hindrance to Robin's business. Be careful!

This was an unusually brief gap between updates, but I wanted something out for Christmas, and contributors have been very busy! Another thanks to Kirsty, to all the contributors, and to you for playing!

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!"

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes