Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okaaayyy.
I think I've found a fix to the DoL+ one-round problem.
Bless reddit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recall trying several different versions of eraTW over the years but always ending up firstly struggling with incomplete translations (as no, I don't read Japanese either) and secondly finding it incredibly difficult to figure out what a lot of things in the game do/how to do things. Even so I periodically remember it, think of it fondly and wonder if it might be in a state that I could hope to play now.

And here, on a f95-thread on DoL of all places, it pops up to haunt me yet again. I suppose I'll be giving it another try...
Oh, there are some characters that still have untranslated dialogue so I guess that's a bummer but ey, I'll take what I have.
It is interesting that we can either go a good person or a time-stop abuser. :KEK:

But I am a GOOD person so I will gaslight them instead and do consented seggs.

• Haha
Reactions: Roseys

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know if this has ever been talked about, or if this is some sort of taboo topic to bring up, but is it possible for there to ever be more than two sex positions? I mean the game is still great without them don't get me wrong, but maybe a pose where your character is pinned up against a wall, or maybe a prone bone type position, idk, just anything really.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know if this has ever been talked about, or if this is some sort of taboo topic to bring up, but is it possible for there to ever be more than two sex positions? I mean the game is still great without them don't get me wrong, but maybe a pose where your character is pinned up against a wall, or maybe a prone bone type position, idk, just anything really.
Nah, the only taboo here is trying to suggest the devs to make the PC dominant against randoms during non-con encounters. :KEK:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Nice game, but school stuff is annoying, is it safe to ignore?
As far as I can tell, yeah. But you'll miss the benefits of good grades, though I'm not sure if your grade even drops if you miss enough school. Also, you'll miss any adult fun time school events. Other than these things, ignore away.

Reactions: EvilReFlex

bobgames

Jul 2, 2018
Since a few updates ago, the images during scenes are just widly over exposed. Anyone know how I could fix that?

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I definitely wish there was a way to just speedrun school. I kinda also wish there was an option to swap genders. I like playing as a girl for the general world encounters, but prefer playing as a boy for relationships with npcs.

Yeah, you're better off playing Lilith's Throne.
If you can handle the performance issues. :KEK:
More freedom and customization except the game updates once every 10 generations.

But heyyy at least we can raise our combat fame by beating the sh- out of them~~~
Raise enough good types of fame and your allure will never go high enough to be dangerous again~~~
I couldn't get into Lilith's throne at all. Something about the writing wasn't to my tastes... Also had a habit of telling me how my character was feeling and having them act in ways that didn't match my intentions. I guess I weirdly prefer totally blank slate protagonists for text games.

Last edited:

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
There are in fact eng translations of ERAgames
Thank 8ch's /hgg/ board.
or the hgg shelter I guess, but they don't like people linking.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Is it the world where everything gets raped? or is it just the protagonist with some kind of a curse?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it the world where everything gets raped? or is it just the protagonist with some kind of a curse?
Well, it's supposed to be everyone since they live in rapechester.
But I guess because of our high beauty stat, we're just easy targets.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinsem

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Well, it's supposed to be everyone since they live in rapechester.
But I guess because of our high beauty stat, we're just easy targets.
Interesting in its own way. I thought it would be something like Nanako. For years game keeps popping up on my filters and yet I never tried it until now, looking at those tags, Ren'Py devs wouldve abandoned this project ages ago.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Interesting in its own way. I thought it would be something like Nanako. For years game keeps popping up on my filters and yet I never tried it until now, looking at those tags, Ren'Py devs wouldve abandoned this project ages ago.
Ey man, even Lilith's throne updates once every 10 generations. :KEK:
And that game has very very bad performance and saying that game has spaghetti coding is an understatement.

But that game probably has the most freedom in any smut game I've played.
Bro male chara of course is the best way to make our chara talk there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How can I not generalize when asking about general development direction? You just ignored the question, that's it.
I tried this game like a year ago and now thinking about second playthrough, but i don't see anything in changelog that will refresh gameplay for me in particular - nothing in terms of system combat changes, economy challenges, stats management. Many cool things for role play, that's it. But maybe new island is what i want, i don't know for now. So i am asking again: what happens behind the development scene exactly? Is this game going towards datesim or should i just wait? Maybe someone got info from dev team or something.
Why did that comment get posted in DoL.
That comment was for CoC2, I'm experiencing the mandela effect rn.
Ignore that one and let that be my mark of shame. :KEK:

What zaza was I smoking during that time.
I have NOTHING from this game but good sh-t!!!

Reactions: sparrow_rose

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
As far as I can tell, yeah. But you'll miss the benefits of good grades, though I'm not sure if your grade even drops if you miss enough school. Also, you'll miss any adult fun time school events. Other than these things, ignore away.
Your grade will drop if it reaches -100%

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Now with that out of the way.

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.
Is there no help or anything on the Wiki?

I'm playing EratohoK so I don't really know about the other Eragames

Jun 25, 2017
Dol Good.
Fun game, fun fun. 12/10

Side note:
eraTW experts.
Help this poor soul out.
Sleep→When you can save→Achievement unlocked[150] (I don't know English version,but it's 150).
Then you can see a lot Achievement can be unlock.
like [Collect 2000 pairs of panties] +300 energy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there no help or anything on the Wiki?

I'm playing EratohoK so I don't really know about the other Eragames
Nah, it's more of those wikis that assumes the player at least knows what they're doing.

Sleep→When you can save→Achievement unlocked[150] (I don't know English version,but it's 150).
Then you can see a lot Achievement can be unlock.
like [Collect 2000 pairs of panties] +300 energy.
Ohhh so they're based on achievements...
I keep rejecting panties that are blown by the wind out of respecting wamen.
This time, It's time to collect. :KEK:

How do I even do "combat" when these mfs push me down.
I ain't a sub enjoyer so I'll just try my best to flee.
These mfs last long as heck~~~

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes