joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
One question, does that game has an "end"? Like certain days or certain character affection?
EratohoK is about conquest so...
No end, but you can bite za dusto after 1 year of gameplay. In the options part of the sleep menu it'll be available. Doing so resets all relationships back to 0 and each 2hu's stats back to default. All kids go poof. Any 2hu you had at lover(Not love, need to have confessed to or be confessed to by them) can be fully customized at this point, allowing you to add and remove traits to them. 2hu's at love only can have a few stats upped to 2 max. Your skills and items are kept(up to 99 max per item), however if you want, you can completely sacrifice a max skill back to 0 for a permanent increase to tsp(Which normally maxes out at 4k).

One thing for new players to know is some 2hus provide permanent benefits you can't get anywhere else. Try becoming friends with momiji and beating her in danmaku for example.

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Unrelated, but Elona+ was hard for me to understand (but that is mostly bc of how I guess i figure out how to get the story going or smth) control wise. Literally had me pressing the wrong buttons to pick up items so I had to look on the wiki :skull:

Aug 7, 2019
Game is fun and has a lot of unique and varied content. Can sink hours into doing random stuff even without consideration for H events. I wish there was a bit more variety in the animated sprite scenes (or the art was updated a bit) however

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Unrelated, but Elona+ was hard for me to understand (but that is mostly bc of how I guess i figure out how to get the story going or smth) control wise. Literally had me pressing the wrong buttons to pick up items so I had to look on the wiki :skull:
Dol very fun, 10 /10

Sidenote:

Numpad is the controls for movement. ( 0 for picking up items, 5 for "waiting" aka just standing there so you don't run to the enemy and get hit instead.)
The story goes more like us as a character working in the background while everything unfolds.
An unsung hero kind of thing until chapter 2 onwards.

Best part about the main story is that there's no time limit bullsh-~~~

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
i have used the search bar using "full save" as the search term, how many of the results have a save file attached for the 2023 year, 1 that was them needing help with a bug with 79 coins, when some ask for help looking for a save either help them or don't say shit because it doesn't help when you just say "USe tHE sEArChbAr" the search bar suck ass

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Hey what setting did i need to change to fix the new enemies instant cum during combat glitch? Can't find the comment for it or the setting in the game.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in several early versions I came across such a feature/opportunity (I just can’t describe it exactly), in other words, it allowed the heroine, who was of both genders, to fuck herself with a dick in both holes in turn.

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Character Viewer has a "Flat Chastity-Cage", where exactly can you obtain one or is it not yet in the game?

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
Character Viewer has a "Flat Chastity-Cage", where exactly can you obtain one or is it not yet in the game?
Getting into a Relationship with Whitney might get you in one eventually, if you have "forced crossdresing" enabled.

Or if you're lazy, you can find it in the code, and set a shop to sell it, you'll find a part in the HTML file that looks a bit like this:

Code:
        {
            index: 7,
            name: "flat chastity cage",
            name_cap: "Flat Chastity cage",
            variable: "flatchastitycage",
            integrity: 6000,
            integrity_max: 6000,
            fabric_strength: 30,
            reveal: 1000,
            word: "a",
            one_piece: 0,
            state: "waist",
            state_base: "waist",
            plural: 1,
            colour: 0,
            colour_options: ["pink"],
            colour_sidebar: 1,
            colour_combat: 0,
            exposed: 1,
            exposed_base: 1,
            vagina_exposed: 0,
            vagina_exposed_base: 0,
            anus_exposed: 1,
            anus_exposed_base: 1,
            type: ["chastity", "cage", "shrinking"],
            anal_shield: null,
            set: "genitals",
            cost: 0,
            description: "Completely Restrictive.",
            shop: [],
            accessory: 0,
            accessory_colour: 0,
            accessory_colour_options: [],
            penis_img: 0,
            high_img: 0,
            cursed: 1,
            hideUnderLower: [
                "plain panties",
                "bikini bottoms",
                "lace panties",
                "briefs",
                "school swimsuit bottom",
                "school swim shorts",
                "leotard bottom",
                "unitard bottom",
                "skimpy leotard bottom",
                "foreign school swimsuit bottom",
                "swimsuit bottom",
                "bunny leotard bottom",
                "boyshorts",
                "catgirl panties",
                "G-string",
                "microkini bottom",
                "highwaisted microkini bottom",
                "speedo",
                "striped panties",
                "thong",
                "classic plain panties",
                "classic bikini bottoms",
                "classic lace panties",
                "classic briefs",
                "classic school swimsuit bottom",
            ],
            altDamage: "metal",
            iconFile: 0,
            accIcon: 0,
        },
Just change shop: [] to shop: ["clothing", "adult"], chastity doesn't have a tab, so you won't find it in anything but the everything tab, also, it will probably give you a (harmless?) error when buying the cage. (I made it blue to help highlight, it isn't actually blue.)

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe it would be nice to just be allowed to stay on the island indefinitely, instead of getting softlocked into leaving the island?

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Getting into a Relationship with Whitney might get you in one eventually, if you have "forced crossdresing" enabled.
Is the event specific to a certain location? I'd rather not try editing before getting it the "proper way", so far no luck on school events but haven't had any of the bar ones yet.

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
its such a shame this game doesn't have something akin to nemesis system form shadow of war it would be so interesting for main cast to remember previous encounters like Whitney could say gonna try to run again? not this time!/ Dont even try to cry out for help like last time, noone is coming or kylar after being rejected by PC We had so much fun last time. Why dont you understand we are made for eachother!
Also it would add some random reoccurring npcs with some random traits and PC could recognize them for example when trying flirting in pub you recognize this person siting next to a bar its the same person that tried to rape you in docks some time ago or students from detention could try harrasing pc after being punished by Leighton.
Only thing that is suposedly similar to nemesis is frenemy system made for unity. its open source and available on github
I regret I dont know how to do something like this but I can't code so Im droping an idea if someone skilled would be interested
Most probably not

Reactions: CypherNull
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes