X Death

Jan 22, 2020
1704046577437.png
oh boi, seems i found some hidden trait, thought love interest is useless feature, i'd change it first if i know it'd happen

U12312

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone know literally anything at all about the streaking event outside the cafe? Where the stranger gives you the note and asks you to wait outside the cafe naked and start running, giving you money at the end?

I literally cannot find anything about this on the wiki and I know there are multiple exhibitionist events with the stranger.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know literally anything at all about the streaking event outside the cafe? Where the stranger gives you the note and asks you to wait outside the cafe naked and start running, giving you money at the end?

I literally cannot find anything about this on the wiki and I know there are multiple exhibitionist events with the stranger.
Maybe that's after the mooning of passing vehicles. Sounds like it. I haven't seen it yet, but probably will soon.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019

The progression for that chain of events are: Request to strip at oak behind the spa > Request to strip and masturbate behind the spa > Request to moon vehicles by the beach > Request to streak through the town outside the cafe > eventually repeat.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
An animal TF trait. You turn into a cat, a wolf, a fox or a dog?
yeah i notice that, it appear after you become harpy. spend time with Great Hawk, sing together with it especially, it'll increase your Harpy transformation. it also most convenient transformation as you can easily fly through moor and from great hawk tower to city straight away.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know the best way to earn money without involving prostitution? It doesn't matter if it's by stealing or grinding, I just want to earn the "Millionaire" achievement.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Does anybody know the best way to earn money without involving prostitution? It doesn't matter if it's by stealing or grinding, I just want to earn the "Millionaire" achievement.
Imma just...

Oct 19, 2021
(Broken English)

I played Lewdity now and then, haven't really contributed anything to game, just player/lurker.

Was there any discussions of possibility to implement some sort of AI for better experience? Like Claude or GPT.

It could easily enhance some of basic fights/events, considering the stuff i saw it could do.

EDIT: People reacting with "Facepalm" are literally normies that cannot see the usage of those AI'S LULE,
in A MOSTLY TEXT GAME BASED BTW, WHERE SO FAR IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO ADD AND MANAGE, instead of reacting with a literally a fucking emoji, have a brain cell and don't behave like a sheep's and click with your monkey brain on first thing you see.
I'm not asking a game dev like: "YOOO I SAW THIS AND YEAH I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD IT RIGHT ABOUT NOW."
Instead i am trying to start some sort of discussion and ask if people discussed that before or not.
You do people understand that AI can add like stats and etc/ change, have context from what happened and so on, and thus can be interacted with the game itself.
Once again, i will repeat myself, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT "Main events", i am talking about "Filler Events" the basic ones.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
(Broken English)

I played Lewdity now and then, haven't really contributed anything to game, just player/lurker.

Was there any discussions of possibility to implement some sort of AI for better experience? Like Claude or GPT.

It could easily enhance some of basic fights/events, considering the stuff i saw it could do.
its just natural reaction to ai stuff here, no surprise if you are regular here. Though i could agree that the fight text is sometimes the same, but im pretty sure there's reason why dev not use it. why not join their discord instead if you hate facepalm so much :KEK:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
(Broken English)

EDIT: People reacting with "Facepalm" are literally normies that cannot see the usage of those AI'S LULE,
in A MOSTLY TEXT GAME BASED BTW, WHERE SO FAR IT SHOULD BE VERY EASY TO ADD AND MANAGE, instead of reacting with a literally a fucking emoji, have a brain cell and don't behave like a sheep's and click with your monkey brain on first thing you see.
I'm not asking a game dev like: "YOOO I SAW THIS AND YEAH I THINK YOU SHOULD ADD IT RIGHT ABOUT NOW."
Instead i am trying to start some sort of discussion and ask if people discussed that before or not.
You do people understand that AI can add like stats and etc/ change, have context from what happened and so on, and thus can be interacted with the game itself.
Once again, i will repeat myself, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT "Main events", i am talking about "Filler Events" the basic ones.
For getting ideas on variations of short phrases and basic sentences, there might be some applicability, but anything beyond that usually runs into huge issues of style and consistency that requires re-writes and corrections so frequent that it would probably end up taking more work than the author just sitting down and doing it naturally in their own words to begin with. I've tried enough other text-based games to know how important consistent and high quality writing is, and I'm not terribly keen on the idea of polluting DoL with random machine-generated drivel. But garbage input leads to garbage output: if you can train an "AI" (language model) on only the writing of DoL, maybe it could take a bigger share of the workload with less errors and issues that would need to be corrected. Though I take a certain comfort in knowing that an actual human wrote something with both deliberation and purpose, especially when it comes to something like DoL that is written in such a particular style and with clear intent behind its words. I can't imagine the author of the game would ever feel comfortable with it given the marvellously detailed-oriented and perhaps even obsessive compulsive quality control they've exercised thus far, but who knows.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Browsed stuff on Flashpoint recently out of curiosity, and apparently there's DoL 0.2.5.3 or something, which is pretty interesting find, and I suppose if anyone is interested in old DoL versions

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Is there any difference in damage done with kicks between "High Heels" and "Rugged" footwear?
Also any downsides to just simply wearing Rugged shoes 24/7? (apart from sleeping ofc)

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes