BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
Combat sequences are extremely long (and boring, but whatever). Please, add an option to skip them entirely. Also all skill progressions take ridiculous amount of time

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Please remove the game from my game thanks.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Combat sequences are extremely long (and boring, but whatever). Please, add an option to skip them entirely. Also all skill progressions take ridiculous amount of time
I can guarantee you, I give you my most stat-capped save and you'd still get raped by a single random npc, 100%.
Then complain game bad bad.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

I can guarantee you, I give you my most stat-capped save and you'd still get raped by a single random npc, 100%.
Then complain game bad bad.
My complaints weren't related. I don't care if I have enough stats to resist the attacker, I just want to skip it completely and not go through 30 different steps I've seen for the 1000th time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My complaints weren't related. I don't care if I have enough stats to resist the attacker, I just want to skip it completely and not go through 30 different steps I've seen for the 1000th time.
I mean, you can always just edit the stats itself with a bit of F12 console magic.
If you've used cheat engine before then it's even easier.

Also I don't believe this bullsh- of yours seeing the same scene for 1k time? Missed me with that.
Hell, I don't even think you played long enough to quit.

Last edited:

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Firefox keeps saying the win/mac/linux mixdrop link is a virus. But I can download the one from mega just fine.

edit: Actually it might just be a mixdrop problem in general for Firefox. Tried a different file and got the same thing.

Last edited:

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
I mean, you can always just edit the stats itself with a bit of F12 console magic.
If you've used cheat engine before then it's even easier.

Also I don't believe this bullsh- of yours seeing the same scene for 1k time? Missed me with that.
Hell, I don't even think you played long enough to quit.
I don't need the stats, I need to skip the encounter from the beginning, why do you keep mentioning them in that context? And to see 1k encounter steps is easy, if you're attacked by 5 npc, that already gives you about 30 to 40 steps.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't need the stats, I need to skip the encounter from the beginning, why do you keep mentioning them in that context? And to see 1k encounter steps is easy, if you're attacked by 5 npc, that already gives you about 30 to 40 steps.
Encounter from the beginning? :WaitWhat: :KEK: :KEK:
Mofo, it's daytime. SCREAM.
And everyone will rescue yo a$$.

As long as you ain't exploring at night, you can get away SCOT-FREE.

SEE?? Just this line alone already tells me YOU don't know wtf YOU'RE DOING.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018

Maybe they've got a serious case of ear slimes, hypnosis, or they're gagged? Otherwise, yeah, just scream. :\

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe they've got a serious case of ear slimes, hypnosis, or they're gagged? Otherwise, yeah, just scream. :\
It's the first encounter of the game so basically default stats.
Ain't no way they have anything like ear slimes, hypnosis and being gagged.

I won't be surprised if they picked tiny body and went to punch route then wonder why they can't win and "It takes too long".

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Just set some sexual default actions and spam the 1 button to skip through the sex scene. There is a button that rarely pops up to auto-sex an encounter and it'd be amazing if it was universal (like how Lilith's Throne implements such a mechanic) but it's not a necessary feature if you're willing to press a button repeatedly to rush the scene.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023

Yes, right from the start. You need to scream at least 5 times if you're being attacked by 5 dogs, etc. The "Skip" button, which ends the fight immediately, is needed.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
Just set some sexual default actions and spam the 1 button to skip through the sex scene. There is a button that rarely pops up to auto-sex an encounter and it'd be amazing if it was universal (like how Lilith's Throne implements such a mechanic) but it's not a necessary feature if you're willing to press a button repeatedly to rush the scene.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing, not really comfortable. I wish I could just skip to the end of the fight instead of going through it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, right from the start. You need to scream at least 5 times if you're being attacked by 5 dogs, etc. The "Skip" button, which ends the fight immediately, is needed.
Ya think this is a hassle, try playing the older versions and tell me that sh- ain't dark souls 1 runbacks levels of hassle.
Back in muh' day, allure toggle ain't a thing, We'z gettin' jumped every dam- turn when the allure bar is at least 50%.

The dev's vision for the game is for us to struggle in Rapechester, not actually going above it.
We can only resist, not win against it.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing, not really comfortable. I wish I could just skip to the end of the fight instead of going through it.
Comfortable is never the dev's vision for us.
This city is Rapechester ffs.

You're better off playing Lilith's Throne and that has more freedom than this game 100%.
If you can stomach the performance issues, that is. :KEK:

I'd even say that game has better gameplay than this if ONLY they fix the dam- performance issues.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Ya think this is a hassle, try playing the older versions and tell me that sh- ain't dark souls 1 runbacks levels of hassle.
Back in muh' day, allure toggle ain't a thing, We'z gettin' jumped every dam- turn when the allure bar is at least 50%.

The dev's vision for the game is for us to struggle in Rapechester, not actually going above it.
We can only resist, not win against it.

Comfortable is never the dev's vision for us.
This city is Rapechester ffs.

You're better off playing Lilith's Throne and that has more freedom than this game 100%.

I'd even say that game has better gameplay than this if ONLY they fix the dam- performance issues.
If they care that much they can just turn debug mode on and use super punch

jastranger

May 31, 2021

Is "performance issues" code for the dev disappearing for months at a time and promising "better communication" each time they resurface? :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
D
Is "performance issues" code for the dev disappearing for months at a time and promising "better communication" each time they resurface? :KEK:
D..Don't worry, they're just having a collab with HHG.
I'm sure it'll turn out alright in the end.

Copium.jpg

Reactions: Owl_Mask
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes