KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Forgive me if this question has been asked, but I became interested in this game years ago and the problem is combats, even on cheats with maximum stats, no matter what I click, the ending stress is similar.
Now it's the same, I choose submissive action - the stress increases. I choose to attack - I end up paralyzed with pain and the stress increases. I choose pink activities - the whole thing will take longer and I end up with high stress. I choose submission first and then attack - I end up with the same high stress. I don't understand something here...
a strat i like to use: be assertive (pink options) and try to get their nipples (or dick) in ur mouth. then bite and punch with both hands and kick with ur legs. tremendous amounts of dmg in one turn. even more if u have the "Fangs" trait from either cat or wolf transformation. finishing the enemy up afterwards usually takes only one more turn. 2 if tanky. only really works with single enemy encounters though. u need to build up some physique though. if u went full weakling mode and tiniest char size u r basically screwed regarding combat. either fuck em into submission while trying not to stress out (attitude towards sex can help) or just lose.

Apr 19, 2020
I think if you're going to go that far you may as well just save edit for those 3 points.

That said, have you tried a chastity belt?
Save edit? :unsure: I was afraid to even try anything like that in case it borked the unlocking of Feats.

And yeah, I've had a chastity belt on during my last playthrough. Extremely effective but as often as she ends up naked I just eventually hate seeing it, and it looks good with nearly no clothing.

I planned to just try again until the horse eventually goes for her ass instead, but somehow I'm now having a really hard time getting back there. All people who have "work" for me, and are standing by a van with an open door, they now actually do always have legit work for me. I went so far as to hitchhike to the farm, but Alex doesn't introduce her "mother" to me, so no recognition, and walking like 10 miles in the Moor only ended in birdsex.

But I don't wanna be a harpy. I wanna be a Holy Cow.
1705712025499.png

My conquest continues... Must become Holy Cow w/big-ass tiddies.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Save edit? :unsure: I was afraid to even try anything like that in case it borked the unlocking of Feats.

And yeah, I've had a chastity belt on during my last playthrough. Extremely effective but as often as she ends up naked I just eventually hate seeing it, and it looks good with nearly no clothing.

I planned to just try again until the horse eventually goes for her ass instead, but somehow I'm now having a really hard time getting back there. All people who have "work" for me, and are standing by a van with an open door, they now actually do always have legit work for me. I went so far as to hitchhike to the farm, but Alex doesn't introduce her "mother" to me, so no recognition, and walking like 10 miles in the Moor only ended in birdsex.

But I don't wanna be a harpy. I wanna be a Holy Cow.
View attachment 3278812

My conquest continues... Must become Holy Cow w/big-ass tiddies.
If you want to get captured by Remy, just work on the fields at Alex' farm until you faint and then not scream for Alex to save you, you should pretty reliably end up at Remy's from there i believe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
If you want to get captured by Remy, just work on the fields at Alex' farm until you faint and then not scream for Alex to save you, you should pretty reliably end up at Remy's from there i believe.
Thank fkn gawd. I spent like all night last night roaming around town. No one in a shady van needs "help". Walked to the farm like 6 times, traversed the moor all the way to the castle twice...

Nearly every time I walked the moor before the latest update, I'd find some group who would assault and capture me, then take me to Remy as a servant. They are either removed from the game or much more rare, cuz I am now much more likely to get caught by the harpy/hawk. Great Hawk used to be hard to trigger, and the people who would capture me used to be common.

I even dress in a damn cow onesie and cow socks, gloves, panties & bra and a cowbell, in the hopes someone would say "escaped cow??" and drag me back to Remy. I even went to the pasture and roamed with the pigs, hoping to blend in a little too well and be brought inside, but if I blend in, I simply end up back at the farm entrance. If I Run away from pigs, they charge me and steal my shirt. Then Alex gives me a free one and its back to the drawing board.

This used to be hard to avoid. Now it's hard to trigger.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have fill all pedestals in the museum, collecting every antique i can get, but somehow i havent get the feat. is there specific things i should do? like secret antique?

1705820407507.png

though some antique like the rod i give it to Jordan and the ivory necklace get taken by the mayor, idk if it matters.

Last edited:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
if u go so far as to save edit why not just straight up edit the game itself to enable cheat menu WITHOUT disabling Feats? its not hard to pull off. i actually did that. u dont need to use cheats all the time. but if u worry bout transformation points enough to save edit u might as well do that and just give urself those points whenever u want/need.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
if all you want is feats, you can unlock all of them on any version with `Object.keys(setup.feats).forEach(f=>V.feats.currentSave[f]=Date());wikifier('updateFeats');` in the browser's f12 console

Reactions: KekKoo

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
I have fill all pedestals in the museum, collecting every antique i can get, but somehow i havent get the feat. is there specific things i should do? like secret antique?

View attachment 3282511

though some antique like the rod i give it to Jordan and the ivory necklace get taken by the mayor, idk if it matters.
some feats are given after the day it's done and are you sure you got them all ? on current version there are some antiques at the island and pirate ship

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
Thank fkn gawd. I spent like all night last night roaming around town. No one in a shady van needs "help". Walked to the farm like 6 times, traversed the moor all the way to the castle twice...

Nearly every time I walked the moor before the latest update, I'd find some group who would assault and capture me, then take me to Remy as a servant. They are either removed from the game or much more rare, cuz I am now much more likely to get caught by the harpy/hawk. Great Hawk used to be hard to trigger, and the people who would capture me used to be common.

I even dress in a damn cow onesie and cow socks, gloves, panties & bra and a cowbell, in the hopes someone would say "escaped cow??" and drag me back to Remy. I even went to the pasture and roamed with the pigs, hoping to blend in a little too well and be brought inside, but if I blend in, I simply end up back at the farm entrance. If I Run away from pigs, they charge me and steal my shirt. Then Alex gives me a free one and its back to the drawing board.

This used to be hard to avoid. Now it's hard to trigger.
its still posible to easy trigger, specially if you pass out in moor or also you can get sold out by bailey a third time wich is when it sents you to remy's, once you do it, try to get the full tf and if you have 0 suspicion from evryone there remy will give you the cowbell wich will keep your tf from decaying wich btw, all animal tfs have a item related to the tf that stops it from decaying

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
some feats are given after the day it's done and are you sure you got them all ? on current version there are some antiques at the island and pirate ship
yes ive got them all, no ??? anymore in the museum. i just force got the feat, im already work so hard go across the sea, sewer etc and no feat, smh.

Apr 19, 2020
its still posible to easy trigger, specially if you pass out in moor or also you can get sold out by bailey a third time wich is when it sents you to remy's, once you do it, try to get the full tf and if you have 0 suspicion from evryone there remy will give you the cowbell wich will keep your tf from decaying wich btw, all animal tfs have a item related to the tf that stops it from decaying
I actually managed to do it. I worked at the farm until I was max tired in the hopes I'd get the "ask for help" thing for Alex, but no matter how long I worked at max fatigue I just kept working. After work, I walked towards town and passed out and was assaulted by some passerby. So I loaded and just walked through the moor. Somehow I was grabbed by those people who work for Remy and they took me to her.

Her horse went for my girl's ass. (y) Therefore I got to spend 4 more days as a cow and my bovinity is like 77. How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.
Once you hit the max transformation value, that's it. There's no further cow content beyond 30. The reason it goes higher is just so it takes longer to degrade- transformation values go down one every day as long as you're not doing any of that TF's activities, so you could do nothing cowlike for about a month and a half and still be a cowgirl.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I actually managed to do it. I worked at the farm until I was max tired in the hopes I'd get the "ask for help" thing for Alex, but no matter how long I worked at max fatigue I just kept working. After work, I walked towards town and passed out and was assaulted by some passerby. So I loaded and just walked through the moor. Somehow I was grabbed by those people who work for Remy and they took me to her.

Her horse went for my girl's ass. (y) Therefore I got to spend 4 more days as a cow and my bovinity is like 77. How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.
At max Fatigue Stress starts to go up and at max Stress you pass out, so you would indeed need to keep working for a bit longer at max Fatigue before the abduction happens.

I've found the best way is to work the fields since those are 3 hours of work, so the least amount of clicking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
At max Fatigue Stress starts to go up and at max Stress you pass out, so you would indeed need to keep working for a bit longer at max Fatigue before the abduction happens.

I've found the best way is to work the fields since those are 3 hours of work, so the least amount of clicking.
Ooohhh I misunderstood, then. I was only looking at fatigue.

I noticed I was gaining Bovinity outside of the farm. I thought that was impossible... :unsure:

I thought maybe it was because of how often I milk her as a chef, but I was doing that before and had to resort to the farm again. I don't know why tf, but I went from 77 to 78 Bovinity in town. My daily routine is wake up, walk to the cafe, milk my cowgirl, walk nextdoor to the studio and visit the Flats, smoke whatever tf is in that hookah, go to church, do the Trial of Fire if I can, and practice dancing/high heels/yoga. I'm prepping for the hard-as-fuck church Advancement torture.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I noticed I was gaining Bovinity outside of the farm. I thought that was impossible... :unsure:
From the :
  • Milking oneself at or mooing at Robin (see below):
    • Note: This only applies if the player already possesses the full transformation, meaning these two methods are only useful for maintaining the transformation, not obtaining it.

Apr 19, 2020
From the :
  • Milking oneself at or mooing at Robin (see below):
    • Note: This only applies if the player already possesses the full transformation, meaning these two methods are only useful for maintaining the transformation, not obtaining it.
Yeah I read that one a buncha times. My browser history is just a list of links to pages on that wiki these days. That's why I found it odd that I'm getting points. I don't work it at the farm. I work at the cafe.

Robin's been gone for a long time...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Out of curiosity, what's the requirement for Alex to catch me milking myself? In my playthrough he never did, and after upgrading the milking machine twice i can no longer milk myself there at night.

Apr 19, 2020
I save Robin one time and I get this: 1706225085270.png

I never fight. A lifelong victim is somehow a sadist for saving Robin once? Maybe I'll rethink helping her...

BTW, we should be able to return to Remy willingly. Just enter the farm and see an option "Apologize to Remy for running away", which gets you captured again without Obedience loss, or "Try to strike a deal with Remy" so you you can agree to return to the farm often or be captured, like Eden. Remy's response could be based on her current Love, or even the character's current Bovinity, since Remy likes you to be transformed and busty af. (Hard to hate Remy...)

It seems to me that a cow girl would want to visit the farm, graze, be milked, fuck pigs ... So I figure an option to return to the farm willingly should exist, as long as there's some agreement that you can still return to town to handle things like earning money so you can pay Bailey, and building stats and relationships, or advance in church, like me. I actually maintained a legit relationship with Eden for months in my last game, so the "return or else" mechanic is manageable.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes