X Death

Jan 22, 2020
ok, i might get into trouble with this cheat update. ive add mc offspring cheat, now you able to abandon your child, fk them responsibility. ofc not only that you can edit some variable for your child and also tentacles speed to make tentacle " Perfect activity ".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link :

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
ok, i might get into trouble with this cheat update. ive add mc offspring cheat, now you able to abandon your child, fk them responsibility. ofc not only that you can edit some variable for your child and also tentacles speed to make tentacle " Perfect activity ".

Link :
How exactly do I download this and get it to work? Can't it just come pre-installed in a zip file for the game? Because I can download the game from this site and the mods from the modded site, which already has the mods working where they should be (like the DoLP or BEEESSS mod). Also, I've recently been playing the game from the modded site itself, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to use other mods, considering that I don't have the game's files downloaded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
How exactly do I download this and get it to work? Can't it just come pre-installed in a zip file for the game? Because I can download the game from this site and the mods from the modded site, which already has the mods working where they should be (like the DoLP or BEEESSS mod). Also, I've recently been playing the game from the modded site itself, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to use other mods, considering that I don't have the game's files downloaded.
you can download the server version, it able to includes any html that renamed to main.html, but if its online it require major changes to inject the script via tempermonkey, ive tested it i only manage to inject the cheat front end, not the back end. the only way for now is downloading the sources, like for the beeesss mod, download the img data and replace the vanilla one, for dolp you can change the html into main.html to inject the cheat. also i think you can combine both if you download both sources, replace DoLP images with beeesss

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
you can download the server version, it able to includes any html that renamed to main.html, but if its online it require major changes to inject the script via tempermonkey, ive tested it i only manage to inject the cheat front end, not the back end. the only way for now is downloading the sources, like for the beeesss mod, download the img data and replace the vanilla one, for dolp you can change the html into main.html to inject the cheat. also i think you can combine both if you download both sources, replace DoLP images with beeesss
Well the non server version won't open properly at all. And despite following the direections the server version doesn't work. I just threw in into downloads to get the shortest location cause it was long and hard to read otherwise.

Warning: require_once(C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\main.html): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php on line 1

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'main.html' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php:1 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php on line 1

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Well the non server version won't open properly at all. And despite following the direections the server version doesn't work. I just threw in into downloads to get the shortest location cause it was long and hard to read otherwise.

Warning: require_once(C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\main.html): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php on line 1

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required 'main.html' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php:1 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Fizel\Downloads\index.php on line 1
oh? that's new, let me check. how come the non server didnt work?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
ok Fizel , ive create new script to run the server as administrator and changed a little for how the script work. if the error still happened, you can check the file/folder permission. other than that i have no idea why it showing that error. as for the non server, i think its because browser Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) which prevent other than the html file from opening so the script file fail to load, now the script also included within the game html, it might fix your problem.

Link :

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Would it just be possible for you to give me a zip file of the folder of the game that you play with the cheat already installed? Because I honestly have no idea what any of it was that you just said.

Aug 22, 2021
Would it just be possible for you to give me a zip file of the folder of the game that you play with the cheat already installed? Because I honestly have no idea what any of it was that you just said.
As a computer literate degenerate, I can translate for you:

"Wait until I release a version for normal people to use. This may never happen."

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Well, i played that version on the link. After all i made that just for myself and share it if anyone interested, if i made it for public use I'll made the github or even take the dol sources and make it directly there. The difference is i just didn't include images and not included the dol for the server. Well unless you want it to be included also, i can do that.

Last edited:

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
How far back do imports work? I tried loading a save from my last playthrough (3.12.3) and it seemed to work despite giving an error on loading. But after clicking through some of the tabs in the school clothing store I just got an 'x.shop is undefined' error that doesn't seem to let me go back or progress anywhere. Is there any way to fix these issues in my saves?

I quite like the game but the idea of restarting and having to grind up stats and money again for ages isn't super appealing.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Is it possible for Robin to take an enormous dick? We've been going at it for a week now and it's always too big for her.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
although, if you visit the hospital you can find morning-after-pill under contraceptives. it warns you not to wait too long after intercourse to take them, but i don't know what happens if you do
Pain and passing out. And if your character doesn't know she's preggo, now she do

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Is it possible for Robin to take an enormous dick? We've been going at it for a week now and it's always too big for her.
I think having a higher penile skill level may help. I have S rank and I can usually get it in within one-two tries

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How far back do imports work? I tried loading a save from my last playthrough (3.12.3) and it seemed to work despite giving an error on loading. But after clicking through some of the tabs in the school clothing store I just got an 'x.shop is undefined' error that doesn't seem to let me go back or progress anywhere. Is there any way to fix these issues in my saves?

I quite like the game but the idea of restarting and having to grind up stats and money again for ages isn't super appealing.
Well, you can import your save through every version to the current new version, I did import my save file from 3.0 to 3.10 and after that through every version till 4.5.

That works for me with no error window popping out when loading it initially.

I tried porting my save from 3.12 or 3.11 and I also did get that error message after I loaded my save in newer version. But 3.10 did not show it.

So download the older version on the website if you can and port it like that.

If the older versions are unavaliable I can post them since I have them.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes