HansLuft78

Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 3194428

Degrees of Lewdity Plus v0.4.5.1
Load save from v0.4.4.6
--
As you can see,NPC is too horny,even if i do nothing,she will still end the fight.
Do I need to change any settings or options?
From the discord:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are facing issues with enemies lasting like, one round. Please go to your Bedroom > Settings > Game Settings and then check the multipliers for health and arousal. NPCs and Beasts have their own multipliers. It may be set to 1, that means it's at 1% of vanilla values. For default vanilla values, set it to 100.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 3194428

Degrees of Lewdity Plus v0.4.5.1
Load save from v0.4.4.6
--
As you can see,NPC is too horny,even if i do nothing,she will still end the fight.
Do I need to change any settings or options?
I was dealing with (what seems to be, at least) the same issue just a few days ago. What solved it for me was to go into the Settings (at any place you can sleep) > Game Settings > General NPC Settings change NPC Arousal Max Multiplier from 1 to 100, which you will likely want to do with the NPC Health Max Multiplier (they're at the bottom of the list). And you will likely also want to change the same two options under Beast Settings (at the top of their list).

According to other users in this thread it was caused by an update to DoL+ recently that changed the Multipliers from absolute values (so 1 is 100%, 2 is 200%, etc.) to percentages (1 is 1%).

chezbons

Feb 10, 2020
I was dealing with (what seems to be, at least) the same issue just a few days ago. What solved it for me was to go into the Settings (at any place you can sleep) > Game Settings > General NPC Settings change NPC Arousal Max Multiplier from 1 to 100, which you will likely want to do with the NPC Health Max Multiplier (they're at the bottom of the list). And you will likely also want to change the same two options under Beast Settings (at the top of their list).

According to other users in this thread it was caused by an update to DoL+ recently that changed the Multipliers from absolute values (so 1 is 100%, 2 is 200%, etc.) to percentages (1 is 1%).
that fixed it good looking out thanks

Jun 25, 2017

It worked, thank you. :D

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone enlighten me about this game development direction? I can see tons of cool little things added like icons and events but nothing for stats, main story/challenge, battle changes, economic and anything that can change gameplay loop.
You just described the game as a whole.
As wide and as deep as a puddle.

All length, no depth.

Jun 25, 2017
Can we proactively fight back and impregnate NPC?

I'm being followed,but if I punch her, she just runs away. :(
I wish I could catch her and do something,just like she wanted to do to me.

Can I?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can we proactively fight back and impregnate NPC?

I'm being followed,but if I punch her, she just runs away. :(
I wish I could catch her and do something.

Can I?
Nay.
That ain't their vision of our PC.
Our PC only resists randoms, not dominates randoms.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay...... :( so sad
poor kid
Yeah, you're better off playing Lilith's Throne.
If you can handle the performance issues. :KEK:
More freedom and customization except the game updates once every 10 generations.

But heyyy at least we can raise our combat fame by beating the sh- out of them~~~
Raise enough good types of fame and your allure will never go high enough to be dangerous again~~~

Reactions: Sakuraba Izayoi

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
More freedom and customization except the game updates once every 10 generations.

But heyyy at least we can raise our combat fame by beating the sh- out of them~~~
Raise enough good types of fame and your allure will never go high enough to be dangerous again~~~
Broken Dreams Correctional Center can be mentioned too, though in its early stage the story and written content involves more submission than domination, random NPCs can be dominated at will

Reactions: Sakuraba Izayoi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Broken Dreams Correctional Center can be mentioned too, though in its early stage the story and written content involves more submission than domination, random NPCs can be dominated at will
Tried that game, it is pretty good but there ain't that much yet so I've high hopes for ze future.
And time to wait for more new content~~~

Never been a sub enjoyer so let's just say I just cut myself out of a questline from a character there. :KEK:
Friend.

Jun 25, 2017

001.jpg

There's no way I could miss it :p

002.jpg
Very good game, like Trials in Tainted Space and Coc 2. :D
--
I also recommend a Japanese game called eraTW.
003.jpg
Custom PC,Open world, free exploration, all characters can get pregnant.
But I'm not sure if anyone has made an English version.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 3195661

There's no way I could miss it :p

View attachment 3195662
Very good game, like Trials in Tainted Space and Coc 2. :D
--
I also recommend a Japanese game called eraTW.
View attachment 3195667
Custom PC,Open world, free exploration, all characters can get pregnant.
But I'm not sure if anyone has made an English version.
Of course it's touhou characters. :KEK:
I can't play jp games as I don't understand sh- so I'll wait for the eng version.
But I can read subs fast enough so I won't suffer the dogsh- eng dubs~~~

EDIT:
Wait a dam- minute. ELONA???
Say no more, I am now VERY interested in this game eraTW.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What game is that?
Elona.
Let's just say when I say you can do anything, I mean anything.
Be as messed up as you can~~~

Side note:
Currently trying this eraTW eng builds and my god it reminds me of dwarf fortress.
Adventure mode specifically.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I recall trying several different versions of eraTW over the years but always ending up firstly struggling with incomplete translations (as no, I don't read Japanese either) and secondly finding it incredibly difficult to figure out what a lot of things in the game do/how to do things. Even so I periodically remember it, think of it fondly and wonder if it might be in a state that I could hope to play now.

And here, on a f95-thread on DoL of all places, it pops up to haunt me yet again. I suppose I'll be giving it another try...

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes