sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Oh, hell yes. I'm super excited for this update; I'm just gonna start a new save. And then probably lose days of my life, lol.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Okay, so i'm going to assume you were promoted and have the ability to do confessionals, right? When you run into people affected by evil thoughts tempting them to sin, you can now Purge them. That begins a consensual scene where, once the visitor cums, you take their corruption into yourself for -Purity and +Grace. That lowers World Corruption and, if you've got Demonic Transformation, is actually a pretty reliable way of ending the day at 0 Purity. Doing this for the first time also gets you the "Withering Truths" feat for meeting the Bishop afterward.

Haven't been able to find how exactly to track the world corruption, but there's a grade worse than that with red text. It may be related to encounter chance, similar to the dog pound, but i haven't seen anything better than purple.
that a lots of work, not to mention the confessed people who can be purged is random. that probably explain why i met weirdo often in confessionals when get more corrupted.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
that a lots of work, not to mention the confessed people who can be purged is random. that probably explain why i met weirdo often in confessionals when get more corrupted.
Yeah, but it can be somewhat controlled. Before starting the confessional, save. If the first batch of confessors aren't what you're looking for, reload, head out of the room and back in, that should give you a different set to work with. If that isn't it either, make more moves before getting started.

Takes a bit getting used to, but i'm currently grinding for the 1 mil feat and i just want to get there. Only 250k remaining!

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah, but it can be somewhat controlled. Before starting the confessional, save. If the first batch of confessors aren't what you're looking for, reload, head out of the room and back in, that should give you a different set to work with. If that isn't it either, make more moves before getting started.

Takes a bit getting used to, but i'm currently grinding for the 1 mil feat and i just want to get there. Only 250k remaining!
yea, seems no other choice, grind is a must. good luck with 1 mil feat, you need to makes your hand dirty to reach it quicker.

also, have any idea how to steal the ivory necklace from the mayor? i seems cant sneak into the mayor office in the night.

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
What is the "Parasite Chastity" that gets mentioned in the recent patch notes? I don't see any mention of it in the wiki or elsewhere.

Is it just when something gets stuck in your chastity belt, or some unique parasite?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone still got a copy of v 0.1.33.0?
I need to fix an issue that wasn't present in the old versions.
I can use 0.4.0.9 but there so much extra code that finding what i'm looking for is a pain.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
yea, seems no other choice, grind is a must. good luck with 1 mil feat, you need to makes your hand dirty to reach it quicker.

also, have any idea how to steal the ivory necklace from the mayor? i seems cant sneak into the mayor office in the night.
Thanks. Between the occasional trips to Alex' maxed out farm for harvesting and dumping at the factory, 2 hours/day making buns and the spa there's a good bit of progress, and the dispenser at the Dressing Room of the brothel generates free cash as well as long as it's stocked, so money isn't much of a problem. It just takes time is all. It's also giving me time to spam permanent fame reductions at Landry to get that Shining Reputation feat out of the way as well.

Got the Museum maxed out though, which is nice, and grabbed the feats for serving my full prison sentence (though i did wreck the shock collars while i was there), so that's nice as well. Housekeeping is also up from F to S, which took forever. Next time i'm at the prison (likely in a future save) i'll work on an escape plan to tick those feats off as well.

Aug 14, 2019
What is the "Parasite Chastity" that gets mentioned in the recent patch notes? I don't see any mention of it in the wiki or elsewhere.

Is it just when something gets stuck in your chastity belt, or some unique parasite?
Its released to the recent ear slimes additions to the game that I added

Reactions: Noby

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Whoa what happened to the animations/images? Sex/combat animations are glitchin out like crazy... Some error abt missing files? Never had this b4...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Whoa what happened to the animations/images? Sex/combat animations are glitchin out like crazy... Some error abt missing files? Never had this b4...
I did notice some new images being used when playing vanilla today, so that may be related, especially if you're using a gfx mod.

Jun 15, 2018
Guys I cant find robin, I rescued him from the docks many days ago and it was fine. I was in asylum and cam back and he is missing. Any idea if this is a bug or was he taken somewhere again ? There is no note on his door. I just took over his debt after he went missing

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Guys I cant find robin, I rescued him from the docks many days ago and it was fine. I was in asylum and cam back and he is missing. Any idea if this is a bug or was he taken somewhere again ? There is no note on his door. I just took over his debt after he went missing
Back at the dock. Did you take his debt after he went missing the first time or the second time?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes