Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
making up a story that would sell well is not virtuous if it includes lying and slander. the mod author was rukarin, and this is the best summary of the situation i could find: View attachment 3088081
That's why I said it's Bailey with more touchy~~~
Not the touchy part that is like molesting or smth.
But more into letting kids touch stuff that are way too mature for their age 'cause they KNOW and STILL allowed it.
They dun' give a sh-.

Maybe I should change it to another word aside from that but I'm too stupid for that. :KEK:
But hey, even Purity said the SOURCE is questionable so imma just ride this dark and funny narrative.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much done with school anyways and I really want to finish these feats. Can't make enough money for the farm upgrades needed to protect the farm with school lessons in the way. I've just never abandoned school before, so it seems kinda scary. I think in all my playtime I've missed less than a week total, and it's usually because I'm kidnapped, lol. This character only missed a day.

I can see why skipping school was decriminalized.
Make money by dancing for the sect, making buns, and the weekly photoshoot. (and if you are a virgin, with the church too)
With that money, you can buy upgrades to automatize the farm, and improve security.

You don't really need to "protect" the farm. Some events are scripted anyway and will happen no matter what you do, you just have to play blackjack from time to time (and you will make money that way too, just not much)

Also, don't grow flowers at the farm, you can't sell them in bulk at the factory (unless it changed since the last time I played), and you'll make more than enough money with vegetables or animal produce.

Edit:

On an unrelated note, the World expansion mod doesn't exist anymore?
I see there was some drama about a mod recently, is it that one?

A shame, I really liked it.

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
That's why I said it's Bailey with more touchy~~~
Not the touchy part that is like molesting or smth.
But more into letting kids touch stuff that are way too mature for their age 'cause they KNOW and STILL allowed it.
They dun' give a sh-.

Maybe I should change it to another word aside from that but I'm too stupid for that. :KEK:
But hey, even Purity said the SOURCE is questionable so imma just ride this dark and funny narrative.
you think anyone would be willing to make a remake of this or another jojo mod in the future cause it was really cool and i'd hate to see the concept get abandoned

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you think anyone would be willing to make a remake of this or another jojo mod in the future cause it was really cool and i'd hate to see the concept get abandoned
I do think that the mod should stay.
Anything that happens irl shouldn't affect anything we make in the virtual world.
'Cause that's the only mod that lets me kill people. :KEK:

No no, that's not what I meant, I don't support child slav-

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Damn, oh wait would BEEES + World Expansion + Fire work? Since the world expansion only replaces the gameplay and add a bit more while BEEES and Fire would replace the graphic and image parts
*Edit*
Welp, it works for BEEES and World Expansion by me overwriting the images for World Expansion with BEEES. Haven't tested out with Fire though
you test out if it works with fire? dunno if you made follow up statement but there are several fucking hundred pages of comments so...

Aug 14, 2019
You know, I really like the work LollipopScythe is doing on the ear slimes, it's super cool. I mean, look at this stuff!
, , . Third one is of course more cool stuff, and wants to enable all the things from the first two. And one of my favorite~ things is in here... mpreg! Fingers crossed the next update has all this new ear slime content, cause it all looks super fun. Plus, you know, mpreg! :D
Been a while since I posted here, and I know its all public, but I would appreciate if you don't just post direct spoilers to what I've been working on. Regardless, I do hope you enjoy my changes to it, the past 2? months working on it have been fun. I've not quite got all the types of content I wanted in for it, but there is plenty of room for future growth.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Make money by dancing for the sect, making buns, and the weekly photoshoot. (and if you are a virgin, with the church too)
With that money, you can buy upgrades to automatize the farm, and improve security.

You don't really need to "protect" the farm. Some events are scripted anyway and will happen no matter what you do, you just have to play blackjack from time to time (and you will make money that way too, just not much)

Also, don't grow flowers at the farm, you can't sell them in bulk at the factory (unless it changed since the last time I played), and you'll make more than enough money with vegetables or animal produce.

Edit:

On an unrelated note, the World expansion mod doesn't exist anymore?
I see there was some drama about a mod recently, is it that one?

A shame, I really liked it.
A problem with the farm is a lot of the upgrades drop respect among the animals daily, anybody know if that hurts you in anyway? Cause if it does, a lot of the upgrades actually means more work on the farm to keep the animal's respect up. Dogs kinda makes sense but I don't know if the others are needed to be maintained. I mean, I need these upgrades for the damn feat, so not like I have much choice on this save. Dogs, horses, cows at least have ways to guarantee the respect improvements (Milking, training, playing), but so far the only way to deal with the pigs seems to be feeding them, and it's rng. Could take 20 minutes a day or hours.

Funny thing is, I don't even need the damn dogs, and most the upgrades seem like shit anyways. Defending all the plots is pretty easy with high combat fame + walls + security guard and the money you gain from a lot of the upgrades is kinda pitiful (They probably won't pay themselves off for years). I really hope animal respect doesn't matter much and can be ignored. As much as I hate stats dropping from max, it would be a full time job keeping all the animal's respect up. The farm is already a drag, I can't take more of it.

I'd also like a way to semi permanently tell Alex to fuck off and stop trying to fuck me anytime I get into bed. Even good content can become obnoxious when it's repetitive. Might eventually drop her love when I'm sure it won't fuck with anything I need.

Definitely not doing the farm again anytime soon on other characters...if I ever get around to making new characters. Still need to get my security guard up from B to S rank, and upgrade the barn and woodland one more time. I can't wait till this is fucking done, lol. This has taken so long I'm going to get the Shinining Reputation feat... I originally wasn't even going to try for it because it seemed to take an absurdly long time. When I finally decided to try altering fame I had max Exhibition fame and only a bit of Business and Combat fame and I'm almost done with it now. At least going so quickly from unmanaged fame to managed makes it really apparent how much it helps. Definitely not going to let Exhibition fame go nuts again for sure. Low Allure makes the game so much less of a chore.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
you test out if it works with fire? dunno if you made follow up statement but there are several fucking hundred pages of comments so...
Welp, I couldn't test it since the update for fire came out when my laptop can't be used (still unusable). But supposedly, it shouldn't have any conflict with each other since fire is more into x-ray sex scenes (I think) while BEEEESS replaces PC sprite. Also, check out the discord for even better stuff

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just watch, a few weeks into your new save there'll be an update that adds more feats to the farm :KEK:
Damn, new fear unlocked. I was already worried I might forget to grab some feats that need maxed Skulduggery before I make an alt, now I gotta worry about having to dedicate a straight year to setting up the farm again...

At least I already made my goal of 150 Vrelcoins. I probably won't go as hard on feat collecting after this farm stuff...probably.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Damn, new fear unlocked. I was already worried I might forget to grab some feats that need maxed Skulduggery before I make an alt, now I gotta worry about having to dedicate a straight year to setting up the farm again...

At least I already made my goal of 150 Vrelcoins. I probably won't go as hard on feat collecting after this farm stuff...probably.
Yeah, my main save's on 141 Vrelcoins, ironically working on clearing the final few from the Farm as well, but arguably i have everything i'd want from it as well. After Rival Estate i'll finish up with Merchant and Tycoon selling produce and then start up an alt for some earlygame only feats, mostly virginity related ones.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes