TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Hey, coming back with two more questions today :)

1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?

2. Another poke about the Watersports Mod, if there exists a list of features, content, a community discord, anything?
You can level up History and it opens up a secret path from the docks to the farms. The path is mostly safe but it still takes a few hours of the day, total commute time from the city to the farms and back is something like 3 or 4 hs.

Can't help you with watersports though, not my thing. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
You can level up History and it opens up a secret path from the docks to the farms. The path is mostly safe but it still takes a few hours of the day, total commute time from the city to the farms and back is something like 3 or 4 hs.
Leveling up history is kinda hard to do "fast" in a new game though, it takes quite a while to do.
And the coastal path, even when it's unlocked seemed really slow to em...
From mer street is 00:30 to "go to coastal path". 02:00 to "walk east on coastal path". 00:30 "walk to meadow", and then 00:10 to walk to farmlands. That's 03:10 total time one way.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Leveling up history is kinda hard to do "fast" in a new game though, it takes quite a while to do.
And the coastal path, even when it's unlocked seemed really slow to em...
From mer street is 00:30 to "go to coastal path". 02:00 to "walk east on coastal path". 00:30 "walk to meadow", and then 00:10 to walk to farmlands. That's 03:10 total time one way.
This whole area is not meant to be explored in the first few weeks.
Get your History to A* (you'll need that anyway) and come back later.
With enough Athletics you can run along the path.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait does that slider affect Whitney and Kylar? I always had it at the default cause any higher and I was getting harassed every time I moved a map section.

Also does anyone have the latest Graphic / BEES mod? Clarity edit: wait clarity needed Degrees of Lewdity Graphics Mod by BEEESSS . Not the community sprite one.
Either the link or a page number.
I can only find one that is from the preg update and I can't find it on here but I'm dumb so I may have just missed it.
The community one also has the OG BEEESSS in it if it helps.
If you only want the OG mod then yeah you can just extract that one, I think.

Reactions: Fizel

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022

1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?

2. Another poke about the Watersports Mod, if there exists a list of features, content, a community discord, anything?
You should be able to saddle a steed if you have access to Alex's cottage. Takes only about 15 minutes to ride one way. To gain access to the house, clear the 4th field. Just make sure the horses like your character by tending to them.

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
The whole deal with not allowing a bees to continue doing resprites of WE is really gross to me.
It'd be one thing if they were editing the code but it's just a simple graphics mod totally separate from WE

If it's any consolation, it's just a request. She herself has admitted that she can't actually stop anyone from respriting art from her mod. So... yeah, do with that info what you will.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Another option (though more drastic) is the Harpy transformation, so you can fly the distance and i think it's even faster that running it. You get to fly in a couple of locations too on full Harpy, and of course no travel encounters while flying because air.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Ah, that would explain things. I was looking at the bartending job and it barely paying more than knocking on random doors and wondered why people were saying it was a good source of money.

So basically, bartending is at its best when you're trying to do something other than bartending :D
Yeah, I wouldnt recommend it for grinding money, but I occasionally do it for the smuggler thing. I think the event is once-per-week anyway, so I only work there until I get the event and then do something else.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hey everyone, thanks for all the helpful tips so far. I come at you with 2 more questions today!

1. Can I lower my sensitivity? As a fan of denial, having a whole bunch of orgasms in every encounter is losing it's appeal very fast...

2. Is there any details around the watersports mod? I really like watersports content, and it would be nice to know a bit more about what that one includes.
Well, there is a trait called 'orgasm addict' which makes it harder for your character to orgasm, but as the name implies it requires you to have had a lot of orgasms to get it (I think 1000)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get the cage scenes with Eden? I can't figure out what stage (like is it part way through the first capture and running away before you get the trait, running away after you get the trait, that's what I mean by 'stages').
I do know it exists since I've seen other post screenshots of them being in the cage but IDK how to find it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you have history leveled up, you can go to the docks and find a new choice.
and if you have leveled your athletics, you can even jog to reach the destination even faster while also grinding a bit of that stat.

And if you have wings idk if it's bird TF specific or any wings and you know how to fly, it's EVEN faster, like 30 mins in-game or smth w/o any drawbacks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I was just trying out the most recent version of this and I'm wondering if someone could perhaps offer some insight on a strange "issue" I seem to have, yet have never had before:
When masturbating, my (hermaphrodite) character, when touching her vagina, only options available at any time are "Play with your clit" and "Rub your vulva", regardless of level of arousal or what the previous action was. In other words, I never get the option (which I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to have) to insert fingers into the vagina.
1698572684991.png
For reference, the character's Awareness is currently 5.

EDIT: Never mind. Literally five seconds after posting this I went back into the game, removed the other hand from the character's penis, and the option to insert fingers appeared.
For anyone with this issue in the future, hermaphrodites apparently cannot insert fingers into themselves while they are also touching their penis.

EDIT 2: Further testing has shown that using a breast pump also blocks fingering... for some reason.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
To be fair, I'm pretty sure they're the hand pump type. Just based on the shape and handle.
Allow me to clarify: While using one hand (let's say the left one) to attach and/or operate a breast pump, this prevents you from using your other hand (in this example the right one) to insert fingers into the vagina.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Allow me to clarify: While using one hand (let's say the left one) to attach and/or operate a breast pump, this prevents you from using your other hand (in this example the right one) to insert fingers into the vagina.
Oh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah that sounds like a bug or oversight then.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
wanted to give the "beeesss mod" from dolmods a try but i think i messed up somewhere cause the head is around of around a neck length above the neck and the clothes are not fitting well to with them beeing dispalced to the left i nregards of the body of around half a legs width.
can anyone help me there?

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
wanted to give the "beeesss mod" from dolmods a try but i think i messed up somewhere cause the head is around of around a neck length above the neck and the clothes are not fitting well to with them beeing dispalced to the left i nregards of the body of around half a legs width.
can anyone help me there?
Yeah, you need the community sprite compilation also which can be found on the Beeesss channel at the DoL Modding Discord here:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes