Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
DoL wiki wll be your best friend for info searching:

1. lake ruin is in the forest, by going deep enough you'll reach the lake itself where you'll have to swim and dive in said ruin to find the purple lichen.
2. Local phalli, go to the beach and there should be an option to find a person for it.
Time to measure some d-cks!!!

Depending on your playstyle, if you're defiant or sub or sexual focused etc etc.
Physique is always a good stat to improve via anything physical exercise as that stat affects your "damage" in combat.
School Grades are always great to improve but you don't NEED to go to school everyday especially if you don't have enough money to pay the rent.
Thanks for the link and explanation. Are these explained in the game? I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of looking at guides on the internet while playing a game.

Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?
I don't know how much working at office pays but working at farm pays alot. You can go to farm by traveling to harvest street and selecting the option to leave town. As you travel further from town you'll eventually reach farm.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how much working at office pays but working at farm pays alot. You can go to farm by traveling to harvest street and selecting the option to leave town. As you travel further from town you'll eventually reach farm.
Farm can be decent money but it's a bother to commute and the maintain if you get deeper into it. Probably wouldn't recommend until one is already rather stable financially.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the link and explanation. Are these explained in the game? I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of looking at guides on the internet while playing a game.
Yes.
Dw, this ain't that complex, it only looks like it is.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Farm can be decent money but it's a bother to commute and the maintain if you get deeper into it. Probably wouldn't recommend until one is already rather stable financially.
I don't know about "deeper" parts as I'm new to the game but so far I always got a good workout and good money from working there. I'm on 9th day and I only worked at farm for the last 4 days at most. Ever since I started working there I bought two new clothing sets and yet I still have £400 in my pocket.

Yes.
Dw, this ain't that complex, it only looks like it is.
Where are these explained in the game? I can't find it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where are these explained in the game? I can't find it.
I take it back now that I realize it. :FacePalm:
A lot mostly from the "tips" that appear on the sidebar and I kinda just read a lot of 'em. :KEK:

But yeah, most are self-explanatory.
I should suggest that in the sugestions when they ask again, basic explanation of characteristics themselves.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?
Heard good things about bartending at the Strip Club, though i haven't seen much of it myself -- does it involve selling myself to customers?

Personally, i prefer the massage parlor, it doesn't require you to sell yourself and you can powerlevel your Hand skill (and some Skullduggery on sleeping customers) in the process, which in turn makes it easier to fight off lewd encounters as they cannot escape your handjobs. It's generally enough to get rent paid without trouble.

Generally getting some lactation going and making buns at the Cafe is seen as one of the highest sources of income, though it's good for one attempt per day since your milk needs to recharge. But it's there and it's good money, especially if you go Cow Transformation and have been at it long enough to get the Milk factory trait (produced 1 liter of breast milk).

...Speaking of, how's diving for relics doing in terms of income these days, i haven't heard people talking about it much lately.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I take it back now that I realize it. :FacePalm:
A lot mostly from the "tips" that appear on the sidebar and I kinda just read a lot of 'em. :KEK:

But yeah, most are self-explanatory.
I should suggest that in the sugestions when they ask again, basic explanation of characteristics themselves.

Eh I always have tips off. The added length in the sidebar makes it hard to find certain things cause they push it down, even though I have my zoom out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Heard good things about bartending at the Strip Club, though i haven't seen much of it myself -- does it involve selling myself to customers?
See, what's great about the strip club is that you only need 500 and it doesn't have ANY skill checks + it's free shelter against blood moon days 'cause you can just work there til' 6 am.

But yes, the spa is always my favorite low-effort, low-investment needing money-making job.
Only problem is, you need good hands or high beauty, the first one being easier to get if your PC is more into the lewd side.

Eh I always have tips off. The added length in the sidebar makes it hard to find certain things cause they push it down, even though I have my zoom out.
I always play on a certain zoom level to keep all the things I need w/o scrolling.
That helps a lot imo.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I always play on a certain zoom level to keep all the things I need w/o scrolling.
That helps a lot imo.
I have pretty bad eyesight so I can only take it so far. Without tips on, I think I have it between 80-90 depending if I have cheats on. With tips, the zoom makes it way too hard for me to read. Unless there's a way to zoom and make the text noy on the sidebar bigger, it's a no go.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

There is no "super cheesy way". It's more like tapping all the sources.
First of all, max out your school skills and win all these school projects. And max out all the other skills too.
Don't be too squirmish and take all the money you can get. There is plenty of petty cash along the way. (maybe you should not help loading the van for £30 until you want to...)
The Café and Alex' farm are slow burners. Both need a lot of grind and time. But at the end they are gushing cash.
Dancing at the Brothel can give you more serious money early on and opens up more options.

The best baseline income are the weekly jobs that emerge over time:
* date with Avery
* Brothel Show on Friday
* photo studio job
* dancing job
* later the special customer at the brothel

As long as you are not Robins protector and you are having the skills and/or the pepper cans, you can fight and beat Bailey.
And there is always the option to submit and take the punishment. Yeah, it's not nice and doesn't feel right. But with enough skills it's just a walk over.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
As long as you are not Robins protector and you are having the skills and/or the pepper cans, you can fight and beat Bailey.
And there is always the option to submit and take the punishment. Yeah, it's not nice and doesn't feel right. But with enough skills it's just a walk over.
Actually you can apologise, stroke them and spam "next" until end of the encounter to make bailey cum if you wanna go completely cheesy on payments

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?
I haven't played the game in all seriousness for a couple of months already, and I don't know how much has changed, but here's what I'd typically do in any of my normal runs.

1. Immediately go to the beach, dress in swim clothes, swim to the rocks, dive into the pool and just go to the end even if breath runs out. Get the coin, then enter cave and just exit it right away so that you don't pass out on the way back. Easy 2000 at the museum.
*Once your athletics and history are leveled sufficiently, you can explore the cave to obtain more things to sell at the museum & get a decent reward for going all the way to the end.
2. Before week's end, go barefoot into the sewer (ordinary shoes reduce swim %) and collect the 5 relics. These regenerate every week and are worth 500 at the museum, I think. This is one of the easiest sources of weekly income with the least time investment attached to it.
3. Although slow, obtaining seeds, growing and selling flowers once you obtain a bunch, is a decent way to get a little bit of extra income.

The above are all what I consider to be "neutral" in terms of obtaining money without any real commitments. No need to slut yourself out, steal, or commit most of your awake time to grinding the pittance they give you at the starting jobs, unable to do anything else.

4. Working at the farm can be very productive, even though I find it to be mind numbingly dull, especially the commute.
5. Skullduggery is always easy. Just steal everything that isn't bolted down. Start with the school lockers and move on from there to the Domus Street houses, and so on...
6. Selling your services at various establishments is easy enough.
7. Monthly temple gibs are pretty self explanatory. Just stay a virgin and keep the temple in good order and your grace high and you'll get some good pocket change, forgot how much it was. I think the max is 4000?
8. Avery's weekly dates. Roam the streets every weekend for a chance to encounter Avery after triggering your first meeting with them (School science project - Lichen at park). Just suck yourself up to them, literally and figuratively and you'll get a pretty penny for your effort.
9. By repeatedly working as a waiter at the cafe and choosing the selfless options when dealing with customers, you eventually become able to replace the chef and create cream buns. The cream, is of course your own, regardless of your gender. And for whatever reason, the people can't get enough of it. If you have the right traits (like whatever the endless libido and breast milk things are), you can make over 1000 or more per day, I forgot.

All of these things pile up and eventually money becomes just a hassle, not a real worry.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
See, what's great about the strip club is that you only need 500 and it doesn't have ANY skill checks + it's free shelter against blood moon days 'cause you can just work there til' 6 am.

But yes, the spa is always my favorite low-effort, low-investment needing money-making job.
Only problem is, you need good hands or high beauty, the first one being easier to get if your PC is more into the lewd side.
What, you just mean 500 in terms of money? How much time does it generally take to get to that amount, even practically naked and tending to VIPs it's a measly 15-20 per hour. Since people are saying it's good money earlygame i feel i'm missing something.

In comparison, an hour in the cafe gets me 460 (10 buns) to 535 (13) in my latest playthrough with Milk Factory, but not Cow, and working in the spa around 2500 per full day if i go Alluring and pick the promiscuous options even without actually having sex. The Spa also has the added benefit that, when it closes, i'm one click away from the orphanage so the odds of getting caught are pretty low.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I think the best thing about strip club bartending is the "listen" option until you get the smuggler event, which will give you 2k (I think) when you steal it. Plus the tips you make along the way, which you can max out if you wear clothing with the tipping trait.

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
does anyone have the most recent version of World Expansion? I guess some drama happened and it's been taken down.

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
does anyone have the most recent version of World Expansion? I guess some drama happened and it's been taken down.
WE is now hosted on its own server over on Discord as well as over at its own F95 thread here

F95 Thread

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes