AtDirge391

Mar 10, 2023
is there a way to unlock all scenes in the Gallery? importing a full save doesn't seem to unlock them.
I would like to play the game myself, but I'd like to see which ones fit my taste first

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
is there a way to unlock all scenes in the Gallery? importing a full save doesn't seem to unlock them.
I would like to play the game myself, but I'd like to see which ones fit my taste first
There isn't a gallery in the game, to my knowledge. You have to just go to the wiki and read the events, NPCs, etc, while the combat mechanics are just normal-ish

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
There is a gallery, located in the settings menu accessible from your bedroom. It doesn't have every scene, but it has a lot of one-time scenes that you couldn't view again otherwise.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
Bailey is this games 'Sword of Damocles'.
The threat always hanging over your head, so... probably not.
The best we could hope for is for Baily to replaced with another (probably worse) threat.
I just find it kind of tiring constantly grinding for the money. Leaves like no time to go for a romance route like I'm trying to.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I just find it kind of tiring constantly grinding for the money. Leaves like no time to go for a romance route like I'm trying to.

I always start a fresh game with some treasure hunting. Gives you a quick cash infusion that'll last you a bit, if you're careful.
Then focus on the . Once you're able to do the 'lewd chef', money is a no-brainer. 1hr a day is all you'll need.

edit:
Haven't actually played in a few months, so had to look at my old notes.
Once the cafe re-opens, it's $45 per bun. And a lactating MC can easily make 30 buns per shift. So that's over $1350 in an hour.
Male MCs can't make as much, but 20+ buns is still doable. Which'd be around $900 per hour.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Haven't actually played in a few months, so had to look at my old notes.
Once the cafe re-opens, it's $45 per bun. And a lactating MC can easily make 30 buns per shift. So that's over $1350 in an hour.
Male MCs can't make as much, but 20+ buns is still doable. Which'd be around $900 per hour.
Has this been nerfed? Boys can lactate too. In the past they could produce as much milk as a girl.

What has been nerfed is the amount of cum, I think. In the past there buckets.
A futa-cow could make up >90 buns per session. (I think my record was 102!)
Now it's only ~50.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Has this been nerfed? Boys can lactate too. In the past they could produce as much milk as a girl.

What has been nerfed is the amount of cum, I think. In the past there buckets.
A futa-cow could make up >90 buns per session. (I think my record was 102!)
Now it's only ~50.
Hmm... maybe I should have been more specific.
When I said 'male MC', I assumed no breasts (flat).
But, you're correct, anyone can lactate if the option is turned on. They just need 'budding' breasts or larger.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Jfc trying to get the fox transformation is such a grind
I dunno man, I can get fox in a literal day by spamming the fastest search.
Getting wolf TF along the way or just beating the sh- out of the wildlife for a bonus~~~

AtDirge391

Mar 10, 2023
There is a gallery, located in the settings menu accessible from your bedroom. It doesn't have every scene, but it has a lot of one-time scenes that you couldn't view again otherwise.
just saw yeah, but again - doesn't seem to be affected by the save file imported

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Can i mix multiple mods into one playthrough? like for example, using both the "Dragon" mod and the "Herm" mod at the same time?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hmm... maybe I should have been more specific.
When I said 'male MC', I assumed no breasts (flat).
But, you're correct, anyone can lactate if the option is turned on. They just need 'budding' breasts or larger.
Yeah, of course.
But since every one has cow tits after a few months (without countermeasures that is) I hadn't even considered the option of being flat^^.

BTW: I just got 60 buns and almost had my second cumming. So I guess with some more sensitivity 90+ buns would still be possible.

Song of Roses

Jun 23, 2023
Can i mix multiple mods into one playthrough? like for example, using both the "Dragon" mod and the "Herm" mod at the same time?

This should be your answer
Short answer: Yes, but it's a long tedious process. There's no quick and easy way to merge mods that won't break things.

Long answer:
It is possible to merge mods together but that requires manual work of merging things yourself and ensuring that things don't conflict with each other. Anyone could do it if they know how to use WinMerge and have some knowledge of Twee/TwineScript which is actually easy to understand and adapt to, especially if you already have a fundamental understanding of programming.
As far as I know, there's no some kind of working patcher or mod loader that automatically does this sort of thing.

It's a complicated process because each mod's source files are basically forks of the game's original repo, meaning that any additions or modifications to the game's code are already applied instead of only having files that just contains additions or edits (not containing the entire vanilla source code) like a typical mod would have for a regular PC game.
It makes sense for developers to update their DoL mod this way but it's not really optimal when it comes to merging mods.

This means that you would have to go through a mod's entire repo and compare it to another mod's repo, finding parts of the code that were modified and making sure it doesn't break or replace a feature from another mod as you merge the code. You might even have to rewrite the code instead so it properly accommodates all new features from each mod.
This can get even more tedious if a mod's game version is outdated compared to another mod's game version as the base game's code would be overhauled in newer versions which may complicate the merging process. Merging mods is just not a feasible option and you might have to do it all the time if you want your base game and mods to be up to date.

When it comes to graphic replacement mods though, well, that's very easy to do as you just need to overwrite the existing "img" folder which every version of DoL comes with (that isn't text-only).
Merging multiple graphic mods however, there will be a lot of conflicts if most of their files both share the same names so just use the ones that you prefer the most.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes