Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think Whitney would fall into the Great Hawk camp and be more likely to reduce the number of people Remy could send through active sabotage, rather than help you fight them off. Same with the Black Wolf and his pack, with their effectiveness depending on their Harmony and Ferocity stats as, at high enough percentages, they are already capable of chasing off armed hunters -- unarmed hired goons shouldn't be much of a problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Some thoughts/ideas...

Alex and the Farm:
Working on the farm is certainly nice. Solid payday and profits once everything is up and operational. That said, while repelling Remy every 20 days or so is doable, and annoyingly repeative, we really could use some allies/farmhands. So I got to thinking of who could we have help us out.

Avery-Ally: Likely shipping contracts. Like each week or so, have 5 or so contracts in which me meet said need. Example: 2500 Carrots for $3500. And if we have surplus that can be added as well, or even haggle for a little extra. Plus it could set up a Avery vs Bailey match up.

Robin-Farmhand: Spring/Fall Breaks (I mean seriously, who drinks lemonade in fucking spring?! Degenerates!!!). Would have to convince them to help out though, but I could see them helping tend to the fields (if not irrigated/harvest time) or help tend to the animals. Could even split our work fee with them.

Whitney-"Farmhand"/"Helper": Granted, Whitney and their friends certainly wouldn't be, at first, be the kind of reputable hires to help the farm, with all likelyhood of Whitney overseeing their friends work or tend the fields. Wouldn't have to pay them much though, given Whitney's oral love. Could even train their friends to handle the animals/fields for some less work for us to do. And when it comes to defending the farm, naturally payment would be in order.

Eden-Farmhand/Guard: I can think of two situations for Eden to be possibly recruited to the farm: 1-Explain the situation and offer fresh foods and dairy to help guard during raids. 2-Eden's cabin burns down and we invite them to stay at the Farm. Eden could help with the animals and lands. Though given the possessiveness between Alex and Eden, could lead to some pretty hot threesomes and agreeances for sharing.

Kylar-Guard: Honestly wouldn't have to put in much effort here to 'hire' them to help guard during raids. Would work well guarding the tower.

Sydney-Farmhand: 3 days of the week during Breaks. Could be convinced to help, fresh air and new sights. Alex would probably adore Sydney, invite them to stay the night, lead to some possible threesome action. (Corrupt Sydney would be down, Pure... not so much likely....).

-Side thoughts: Could maybe make a deal with the Cafe interms of cream there, have extra milk and cream there should we run out, lessen suspicion there.

If someone shares this on the discord, just give credit where it's due.
Wow, now this gives me more fantastic and wonderful ideas!

I have already maxed out everything in the game at this point as a tall muscular amazonian, already made the orphanage armed and well fed, maxed good social reputation, the best cream bun chef and model, Liberator of both the Prison and the Asylum, Allied to the Smuggler and the Criminal along with Mickey, The Alpha of the Wolf Clan and Mate of the great Terror, Genius Valedictorian and artifact hunter... With the farm fully upgraded with Grace as one of my Muscular Amazonian guard along with my Futa Eden and Alex with both max Dom and Robin with max Confidence... just imagine a Foursome and even my bitch Whitney! My cute little chemist Kylar, and my pawn within the Church Sydney... I truly want to see a harem scene at our farm where they breed babies into me and me into them as I have a mixture of femboys with Robin and Kylar with the rest of the gang as Futas as I the Wolf Warrior Herm as the one who will lead and conquer this town!

The only one I need to make peace with is the Pale Lady as I kinda sold her necklace as I didn't know her way back then, so I let her use my body as we wreck havoc against the mayor and the compound to free her pale creatures.

Having more options and actually making other Love interests interact and ACTUALLY help you will truly make this game more fun for me both mechanically and role play wise especially that "Eden's cabin burned down" bit as I imagine either the town or some other third party will burn it down for revenge or to try and kidnap me which would really make me angry and sad as I repaired that cabin and built a loveseat with Eden as well as spent our valentines and Christmas there... but to make her live with me and Alex in the farm would finally make it feel that we are no longer alone or that the characters are separate from one another as currently they rarely if ever interact, Eden already got to the farm to save us from Remy so I hope living in a walled and fully armed farm would make her feel more at peace as she snipes any invader with her gun from the tower with my other Amazonian guard named Grace ;3

Kylar will help make pepper spray weapons and bombs... Whitney and her crew causing havoc and chaos against the mayor, police, and even Remy, Mickey will hack and give us access to the city, The Wolf clan riding at the backs of my centaurs as we conquer this city as my Orphan rebel army uses their knowledge and experience to guide the army and do guerilla attacks against the police as the farm keeps a steady supply of food and ammunition as Avery backs us up with their connection and money so they can be a high ranking official once we have taken the city XD

And Nova will sit on the mayor's chair as a conqueror surrounded by her harem of lovers with two amazonian warriors Eden and Alex, my secretary Sydney, military officer Whitney, Treasurer Avery, Chief scientist Kylar, Robin my femboy bodyguard, The Black wolf as my guard dog and the Great terror as my falcon. Gosh please let me have this fantasy!

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I am kneeling before anyone who will listen....please....please grant me the gift of a multiples sex event with the named NPCs. I don't care which ones it is. I don't CARE. Horny!Sydney and Kylar? YEAH. Whitney and Robin? YEAH!!!!

I DON'T CARE!!! I WANNA HAVE MULTI-PERSON FUCKS WITH NAMED NPCS!
Honestly, if you gave me an event with Remy ramming me after I get ganged up on by a bunch of centaurs, that's fine, too! Just PLEASE! I'm begging....

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am kneeling before anyone who will listen....please....please grant me the gift of a multiples sex event with the named NPCs. I don't care which ones it is. I don't CARE. Horny!Sydney and Kylar? YEAH. Whitney and Robin? YEAH!!!!

Honestly, if you gave me an event with Remy ramming me after I get ganged up on by a bunch of centaurs, that's fine, too! Just PLEASE! I'm begging....
Honestly... probably will happen eventually. I mean Sydney as a thing for Whitney domming them, Sydney-Robin makes sense. Kylar though? Would very much need to be force into submission and be more open minded before any pairing to happen.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly... probably will happen eventually. I mean Sydney as a thing for Whitney domming them, Sydney-Robin makes sense. Kylar though? Would very much need to be force into submission and be more open minded before any pairing to happen.
The reason I mentioned the Kylar pairing is because I remember the event where they and Sydney are like....competing for your character's affections at lunch? So I think that, if Kylar were in a state of "whatever MC wants, I want", it could happen.

Or if like...Sydney were hovering over Kylar's shoulder and guiding them into pleasing the MC. Something like that?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The reason I mentioned the Kylar pairing is because I remember the event where they and Sydney are like....competing for your character's affections at lunch? So I think that, if Kylar were in a state of "whatever MC wants, I want", it could happen.

Or if like...Sydney were hovering over Kylar's shoulder and guiding them into pleasing the MC. Something like that?
I can see that, yet for me Kylrs way to quick on the jealous card and would need some taming first. Pairing wise though, I can see it.

RayBar

May 12, 2020

I am just hoping for vrel to add teacher scenes,so that we can eventually get Sirris+Sydney Threesome:illuminati:.

Also fuck you for even suggesting any Shitney content:mad:.
Curse of Ra be upon you fiend-
3b6398d885de8afbefb23d7955b7e83a6e94b392af33f5fd5cfa7d7e6d02f795_1.jpg

PS-for some reason the copypasta won't show up in comment so i am using this image instead

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
If its going for any amount of realism they would just have him bog the legal system down so much it would take 20 years to collect only for the courts to shrug and ask why you are trying to collect support for an adult at the end and dismiss the case. Thats how most legal cases go in the US at least that is. Literally every single case between major companies or the obscenely wealthy has nothing to do with the law or coming to an actual resolution but tying the case up so long in court with appeals and legal circus bullshit that it never actually gets to a judge and simply gets settled.

As for female Avery the most logical way to handle it would be for them to never get pregnant. To them you only exist to have fun with and likely eventually dispose.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
If its going for any amount of realism they would just have him bog the legal system down so much it would take 20 years to collect only for the courts to shrug and ask why you are trying to collect support for an adult at the end and dismiss the case. Thats how most legal cases go in the US at least that is. Literally every single case between major companies or the obscenely wealthy has nothing to do with the law or coming to an actual resolution but tying the case up so long in court with appeals and legal circus bullshit that it never actually gets to a judge and simply gets settled.

As for female Avery the most logical way to handle it would be for them to never get pregnant. To them you only exist to have fun with and likely eventually dispose.
I'd expect female Avery to be on birth control, or abort any pregnancy as long as you're not married to them. Yeah, I always anticipated a trophy spouse thing to eventually happen with Avery. Just seems logical to me.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I am just hoping for vrel to add teacher scenes,so that we can eventually get Sirris+Sydney Threesome:illuminati:.

Also fuck you for even suggesting any Shitney content:mad:.
Curse of Ra be upon you fiend-
View attachment 3003019

PS-for some reason the copypasta won't show up in comment so i am using this image instead
I see your CURSE OF RA, and raise you one slab.
1697246384093.png

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Finally gave this Game a chance... And i got to say it has a LOT of stuff to do for such a small sized Game...

Also managed to get to day 75 with all viginities... Only to lose the haldholding one to a dog paw trick... 10/10 would check My status more often befote saving again.... Lol handholding is SO lewd...

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes