Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows if World Expansion mod is again abandoned?? It's really behind main game

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Ain't the only one complaining the game's dead is that one shota enjoyer?
I had a laugh when I saw that they posted this lovely "I'm going to kill myself" thread, which after posting they immediately logged out and never returned. That's as good an exit strategy as any for someone who got repeatedly called out on their bullshit while insisting on doing nothing to prove a single word for any of their claims. I have a feeling they'll be back sooner or later, though possibly under a different name: if some new user starts posting the same kind of claims, we'll all know who it is.

Anyone knows if World Expansion mod is again abandoned?? It's really behind main game
One version (not including the hotfixes) behind the current version is not really what I think of as being "abandoned" and "really behind main game", particularly when that new version came out, what, less than a week ago? Plus, there are always hotfixes immediately after a new version releases (4.2.7 was just two days ago), and modders may not want to bother with updating until they've seen that the dust has settled.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had a laugh when I saw that they posted this lovely "I'm going to kill myself" thread, which after posting they immediately logged out and never returned. That's as good an exit strategy as any for someone who got repeatedly called out on their bullshit while insisting on doing nothing to prove a single word for any of their claims. I have a feeling they'll be back sooner or later, though possibly under a different name: if some new user starts posting the same kind of claims, we'll all know who it is.
I never knew such a thread existed til' now. the more I know~~~
But yes, the GIF with the guy looking for fks given is chef's kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amhran and oreaimi

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
What I wouldn't do to get more positions during encounters, both noncon and con.
And yes, I actually thought this update would remove the stupid limit of defiance numbers affecting personality archetypes so I'm a bit disappointed.
Agreed on the positions. I'd also love for there to be an option for non-transparent molesters so you don't feel like the MC is being assaulted by possessed dildos in a haunted town, especially since the game already RNGs a description for them and whatever sizes apply.

There are some different animations based on the gender you play as, so they're there, they'd just need some tweaks to fit the theme.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What I wouldn't do to get more positions during encounters, both noncon and con.
And yes, I actually thought this update would remove the stupid limit of defiance numbers affecting personality archetypes so I'm a bit disappointed.
Not just positions, but more logic behind actions available, certain positions making certain things undoable for both PC and NPCs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Agreed on the positions. I'd also love for there to be an option for non-transparent molesters so you don't feel like the MC is being assaulted by possessed dildos in a haunted town, especially since the game already RNGs a description for them and whatever sizes apply.

There are some different animations based on the gender you play as, so they're there, they'd just need some tweaks to fit the theme.
Devs: What's that? No more translucent models?
Devs: Here you go, pitch black / white models.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Me thinks there was something about relocating the kiddies to the farm?
I have now a nursery at the farm.
But how do I get the bairns to the barn?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Bruh... Avery seems to be much more loaded than anyone suspected.
But that is not helpful at all. It only gets more annoying. And not worth these measly ~£2k per week.
This asks for a quest line which relieves them of a couple of millions. They will hardly miss it.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly overall game balance probably needs a tweak more than just inflating numbers higher. Sure you could have them hand you twenty grand but the whole thing is pointless if money is so plentiful that it basically doesnt matter anymore. One of my few gripes with how the game progresses is that after a while money is a non issue and eventually instead of making it more of something you have to manage they just add in money holes to eat up excess. I mean one literal student is bank rolling investments for the town by making cream buns. It would honestly be nice if just paying rent actually becomes a gameplay mechanic that you have to worry about again.

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Honestly overall game balance probably needs a tweak more than just inflating numbers higher. Sure you could have them hand you twenty grand but the whole thing is pointless if money is so plentiful that it basically doesnt matter anymore. One of my few gripes with how the game progresses is that after a while money is a non issue and eventually instead of making it more of something you have to manage they just add in money holes to eat up excess. I mean one literal student is bank rolling investments for the town by making cream buns. It would honestly be nice if just paying rent actually becomes a gameplay mechanic that you have to worry about again.
I'm going to ignore the issue of unbalanced money-making for the time being, because I really think that's just broken and there needs to be some kind of rebalancing to make it so that some of the worst ways of making money can get at least mildly better while the best ways should probably be toned down a bit (especially with regards to the infamous cream buns). They don't all have to be equal or even close to, as it wouldn't make sense for random door-to-door jobs that largely don't require much talent or training to ever get close to professional/skilled jobs, but...like, something is clearly a bit kaput with the way things currently work.

But I did just have this wacky, possibly outright crazy idea for a money sink: seeing as a large amount of people hate Bailey and not ever properly being able to deal with her, and the issue of disposable income...why not have an end game goal being running her out of town - but with the caveat that you have to take over the orphanage and try to make ends meet so that Bailey doesn't come back to take it over again? It's probably a bit too out of scope for this game, and I don't think it really fits the game's fence-riding act of "are we a kid or are we an adult...or somehow both?", but maybe with some clever writing and mechanics you could make it work. The city and government are all corrupt and are basically actively working against you at every turn (or perhaps they don't even fully realize that Bailey isn't running the ship anymore and you're just unofficially making sure that the lights stay on), so you're completely on your own in trying to make sure that all the orphans are taken care of! Maybe you'll try to be a saint and have to try to do everything with just your own money...or maybe you'll have to squeeze these kids even worse than Bailey did, and they'll have some kind of revolt that ends up with you being tossed out and Bailey coming back anyways. Yeah, I don't really think this would work, but it's kind of a fun idea.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
...I just cheat myself a bunch of money at the start because, to this day, I don't know of a reliable way to make enough money at the start of the game where I don't end up assaulted/sold off/something equally terrible. :(

LOTS of people seem to know The Secret to getting rich, but ION KNOW IT and i just wanna run around shaking my ass at strangers!!!!! And getting pupped right up in the forest!!!!!!!

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
Not just positions, but more logic behind actions available, certain positions making certain things undoable for both PC and NPCs
Ah yes my favorite, railing somebody's ass means you can't touch their genitalia at all. There's a bunch of really weird exclusions like that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
...I just cheat myself a bunch of money at the start because, to this day, I don't know of a reliable way to make enough money at the start of the game where I don't end up assaulted/sold off/something equally terrible. :(

LOTS of people seem to know The Secret to getting rich, but ION KNOW IT and i just wanna run around shaking my ass at strangers!!!!! And getting pupped right up in the forest!!!!!!!
Dw, after getting enough feats.
You get do a new game+ with free starting money to unlock the strip club ASAP and never worry about your rent forever.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Dw, after getting enough feats.
You get do a new game+ with free starting money to unlock the strip club ASAP and never worry about your rent forever.
Wait, strip club?
I thought the way to money is cream buns.
Man I'm doing it wrong

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Buns have the highest and most ridiculous scaling of all of the jobs is all. The rest are all perfectly valid aside from the actual honest jobs like just being a server or working the kennel. Basically impossible to actually earn enough money with those.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Well. B4 I jump into it.
Are there more dom options. I played the game some time ago. Kind of maxed some stats (of course using cheats lol) to see if there was dom option but, unfortunately there weren't much. And, when there were some, it was often frustrating bc you would just dom the "fragile" or "kind" characters. Like for exemple if smn try to rape you it'd be cool to add a reverse rape option (some spanking, choking...) lol. Like the saying goes "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth". I wanted to frickin stockholm the bully (since she could do that to us from what I read she bully us and we like it, why not the other way around) lol... Honestly, it's a great game. I like it, so I hope the dev will come up with more dom paths (including sweet revengeful ones lol) (as it's my preference, again it's subjective) for other characters. Also I'd find it quite cool if we could do smt abt the "divine beasts" like tame them or smt (without being their sluts lol).
THX to whoever answer my question
See you

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Thats literally the most asked question in the thread and the answer is always the same. The game is not about being in a dominant position and likely never will be. Outside of a few rare instances the PC will NEVER be in control of the situation. It is by design and a core tenet of the game. Holding out hope for it to exist is a waste of time.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Hai Guys,

I'm having issues when I install the BEEESSS mod. I did a direct copy paste of the img folder and my "doll" has her head detached from the body as well as clothes not overlapping properly. Also seems like there's a growth on her neck or head hahaha

I've tried this with the new 4.2.7 and an old folder for 4.1.7. Both having the same issues.

1696910169090.png

1696910194460.png

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Hai Guys,

I'm having issues when I install the BEEESSS mod. I did a direct copy paste of the img folder and my "doll" has her head detached from the body as well as clothes not overlapping properly. Also seems like there's a growth on her neck or head hahaha

I've tried this with the new 4.2.7 and an old folder for 4.1.7. Both having the same issues.

View attachment 2994191

View attachment 2994192
i had this same problem i just gave up and went with the regular version

• Sad
Reactions: Shahsprawn
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes