Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Yep was at the hospital thanks. I clicked on hospital and the options that pop up are a door with an arrow pointing in and then nightingale street so my mind tricked me thinking option 1 was leave the hospital. Its kinda weird to click it yet it asks me again if I really want to go in since other places dont.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Yet again another question. How do you coat your hair for fully covered? I believe I've tried everything except multiple males at once. If that is it where do I go to get multiple males that dont make me pass out from stress.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Yet again another question. How do you coat your hair for fully covered? I believe I've tried everything except multiple males at once. If that is it where do I go to get multiple males that dont make me pass out from stress.
Try dancing at the rich people party.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
To be fair, it's pretty easy to do once you unlock the spa massage job. You can get some money and massively boost your Hand skill, and once you get it high enough attackers will have to come in groups of three to pose any threat to your virginity. Work on Feet next and that increases to five.

Been jumped by the crowd dancing in the strip club and even they couldn't manage, that's about the best you get in controlling encounters.
really? I've maxed hand every sex stat and even have wolf teeth and I'm still barely able to hold off one attacker. Two kick my ass no problem. Two or more attackers seem to take me from 0 to 100 pain in just three turns, two if they start hitting to begin with.
i'm tired of being a bitch and start a new game as a boy. But instead of raping female npcs, they rape me. How do i intentionally rape them or is there an option in settings that i've missed?
I would think there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later. Later on if you fight rapists they change to "you are the one going around beating up all the rapists, good job". This tells me if you are a rapist these guys become your enemies so there needs to be a way to actually do it. There is also the sadomasocist and served hot feat, kinda hard to be a sadist if you are always bottom. Maybe you need to join the underworld first to be able to do this, never found the underworld yet to try.

Last edited:

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Hi.

v0.4.5.3 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod.

ink there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later.
They pursue if you run, and rape. Staying still (normally) results in them backing off.

(EDIT: Rearranged file overrides, hair texture glitches hopefully fixed while preserving Firemod changes.)

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
They pursue if you run, and rape. Staying still (normally) results in them backing off.
If your beauty and reputation is too high and it's night though, it can end with "it's him/her" and then they go down on you

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would think there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later. Later on if you fight rapists they change to "you are the one going around beating up all the rapists, good job". This tells me if you are a rapist these guys become your enemies so there needs to be a way to actually do it.
Don't interpret it as same people. It's a fame-based encounter, it can either end up being people after you or it may be related to one of your positive fame stats.

Jan 25, 2018
I'm trying to edit my save with Save Editor Online, and for some reason whenvere I press the download button absolutely nothing happens. I've use save editor a million times before. Is there an alternative for file editing the saves? I tried using Cheat Engine while in-game but I don't think it's working either, it's not picking up any relevant values when I do the searches.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I'm trying to edit my save with Save Editor Online, and for some reason whenvere I press the download button absolutely nothing happens. I've use save editor a million times before. Is there an alternative for file editing the saves? I tried using Cheat Engine while in-game but I don't think it's working either, it's not picking up any relevant values when I do the searches.
Honestly the best alternative is just directly editing sugarcube variables with the console.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

koikatsuki

Nov 5, 2020
would really like it if they added getting knotted in the mouth to the game maybe add a new scene to alex's farm similar to the getting knotted scene that already exists

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
would really like it if they added getting knotted in the mouth to the game maybe add a new scene to alex's farm similar to the getting knotted scene that already exists
You already can get knotted in the mouth. Animations are limited but the game does tell you you've been knotted. I have yet to mess with alex farm much yet but do hope to see some nice content there.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Okay how the hell do you get to the island now? Did it glitch out with the update to go there on a ship or what? Can't manage to pass out in the ocean at all bc my swim is too high. Can swim all the way to the island but can't actually Get to it. Can't find the pirate ship aside from passing out in the ocean either, which takes ages.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
Okay how the hell do you get to the island now? Did it glitch out with the update to go there on a ship or what? Can't manage to pass out in the ocean at all bc my swim is too high. Can swim all the way to the island but can't actually Get to it. Can't find the pirate ship aside from passing out in the ocean either, which takes ages.
you can pass out instantly if you get swallowed by a whale. not sure if thats a valid trigger condition though.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Try to get the "spear" artifact mission. It reveal the dock of the pirate ship on the old sewers. Or is it unavailable now?

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I had to check this game after two years, to keep it on my list.
As an old fan, these updates give me mix feelings. The content is amazing and has been expanding a lot, I like how now old content was revisited and improve like the church and the police station, I hope instead of adding more locations, the locations that already exist in the game get more content and go deeper.

What I don't like is how dark has become and how linear the secondary characters are now, Whitney has no progression at all, Robin can be taken away really easy with how hard is to get money (without a guide or being a tryhard) could be, Kylar is no longer creepy yet cute girl, now is a yandere. I feel like characters have been assassinated just to make the game darker, which is a shame, before romantic interests acted like safe and cozy zones to rest and forget about all the struggles, now they come with struggles.

Just saying what I had in my mind, I would love to be passionate about this game like I did before, its kinda depressing to be honest. But that is just me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I had to check this game after two years, to keep it on my list.
As an old fan, these updates give me mix feelings. The content is amazing and has been expanding a lot, I like how now old content was revisited and improve like the church and the police station, I hope instead of adding more locations, the locations that already exist in the game get more content and go deeper.

What I don't like is how dark has become and how linear the secondary characters are now, Whitney has no progression at all, Robin can be taken away really easy with how hard is to get money (without a guide or being a tryhard) could be, Kylar is no longer creepy yet cute girl, now is a yandere. I feel like characters have been assassinated just to make the game darker, which is a shame, before romantic interests acted like safe and cozy zones to rest and forget about all the struggles, now they come with struggles.

Just saying what I had in my mind, I would love to be passionate about this game like I did before, its kinda depressing to be honest. But that is just me.
I would say agree and disagree.

Yes, the game has certainly taken some dark turns and certainly some characters have yet to have some meaningful progression, which lets be real, we are just scratching the surface here there is plenty of time for development. So for that arguement I would say it's way too early. And I do agree that while the darker tone of the game has been more promoted and embraced of late, to a bit of an excess.

However, this is still a work in progress. Whitney will likely get an update of worth eventually, Kylar may potentially be given a route to tame that yandere vibes and may become a sharer. And maybe we will get some resolutions so we don't have to deal with certain characters eventually.

I get it. I too enjoy this game though more casually and in the mood type deal, and certainly would like more in routes and chances and resolutions. But like I said, this game isn't finished by no means.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I would say agree and disagree.

Yes, the game has certainly taken some dark turns and certainly some characters have yet to have some meaningful progression, which lets be real, we are just scratching the surface here there is plenty of time for development. So for that arguement I would say it's way too early. And I do agree that while the darker tone of the game has been more promoted and embraced of late, to a bit of an excess.

However, this is still a work in progress. Whitney will likely get an update of worth eventually, Kylar may potentially be given a route to tame that yandere vibes and may become a sharer. And maybe we will get some resolutions so we don't have to deal with certain characters eventually.

I get it. I too enjoy this game though more casually and in the mood type deal, and certainly would like more in routes and chances and resolutions. But like I said, this game isn't finished by no means.
I feel there are elements that can't be improve with updates, like how Robin gets molested and use as a leverage, that could only improve by being removed or rewrite. Kylar was a jelly bean in early versions, just creepy when the player didn't knew her, she is the one that mostly represent my "character assassination" comment.

But overall I agree, I hope this game gets better in the future and old content gets rewrite and reworked, romantic interests get flesh out and the player gets more input on improving their environment outside the orphanage.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
you can pass out instantly if you get swallowed by a whale. not sure if thats a valid trigger condition though.
I think I did trigger this once, but it just lead to a bad end-pirate slave state I couldn't get out of. Probably missed smthn by skimming over text though. I'll keep a lookout.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes