CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I still want an option to invite Robin to live with the player and Alex on the farm.
it gives you an extra farmhand and it frees Robin from a shitty situation.
Not to mention the potential for having both Alex and Robin for the players pleasure :p

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Alright the rich people party doesnt seem do to anything to get fully covered. Been to it multiple times and nothing seems to happen. Even tried going to it completely wasted and its just not doing anything. Maybe getting work from the dancer isnt the rich people party? Regardless I found horse drench your hair pretty quick but now I notice a new part, neck, still needs to be covered. Anyone have solution for the neck? I'm going to assume it has to do with dick size and position so I'll try that while hoping for a response.

Alright found black wolf while lying on the back if you use your breasts will soak your neck. Now there is the problem of the feat not unlocking so what am I missing?

I am drenched in
Your neck is drenched in semen.
Your right arm is drenched in semen.
Your left arm is drenched in semen and soaked in slime.
Your thighs are drenched in semen.
Your bottom is drenched in semen and slick with slime.
Your tummy is drenched in semen.
Your chest is drenched in semen.
Your face is drenched in semen and drenched in slime.
Your hair is drenched in semen.
Your feet are drenched in semen.
Your labia is drenched in semen and wet with slime.
Your vagina is drenched in semen.
Your anus is drenched in semen.
Your mouth is drenched in semen.

what else could possibly be missing?

Last edited:

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
No I've gotten other feats on this save and I didnt get a warning about not being able to get feats when I clicked play, like I did for another save.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
Alright the rich people party doesnt seem do to anything to get fully covered. Been to it multiple times and nothing seems to happen. Even tried going to it completely wasted and its just not doing anything. Maybe getting work from the dancer isnt the rich people party? Regardless I found horse drench your hair pretty quick but now I notice a new part, neck, still needs to be covered. Anyone have solution for the neck? I'm going to assume it has to do with dick size and position so I'll try that while hoping for a response.

Alright found black wolf while lying on the back if you use your breasts will soak your neck. Now there is the problem of the feat not unlocking so what am I missing?

I am drenched in

you need to get into a barrel of pink liquid at the docks

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
Well, i played that version on the link. After all i made that just for myself and share it if anyone interested, if i made it for public use I'll made the github or even take the dol sources and make it directly there. The difference is i just didn't include images and not included the dol for the server. Well unless you want it to be included also, i can do that.
hey bro, can you adapt your mod for the modloader for the firemod?

Aug 22, 2021

I am drenched in

I am pretty sure you need every body part covered in both slime and semen, meaning that your next best move is to get swallowed by something in the forest (should automatically cover you in slime). Alternatively go mess with some tentacles.

This achievement is a pain. I gave up on it as attending the school swimming lesson resets your progress and it takes ages to fully cover everything

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hey bro, can you adapt your mod for the modloader for the firemod?
ok ive add it for online version of the game, its not fully tested yet, but i make sure that things loaded and able to get triggered. It doesnt work if you open the mod directly in DoL mod page since it run using iFrame, so you must open the link directly.

here's the mod links that the mod supported :
- bees mod
- DoL plus
- Firemod
- vanilla

it using tempermonkey, the instruction how to use the mod is on the readme.
Link : .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
ok ive add it for online version of the game, its not fully tested yet, but i make sure that things loaded and able to get triggered. It doesnt work if you open the mod directly in DoL mod page since it run using iFrame, so you must open the link directly.

here's the mod links that the mod supported :
- bees mod
- DoL plus
- Firemod
- vanilla

it using tempermonkey, the instruction how to use the mod is on the readme.
Link : .
hello again bro, this is a very nice addition to your mod, now what i ment was this here is the local version of the fire mod, it uses something called nw.js i believe, inside the www folder is the mods folder, I dont know how everyting works but here is the git as well if u re interested:

this firemod version lets you customise the graphical mods and add more thats why i would love to have your mod here

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hello again bro, this is a very nice addition to your mod, now what i ment was this Mega here is the local version of the fire mod, it uses something called nw.js i believe, inside the www folder is the mods folder, I dont know how everyting works but here is the git as well if u re interested:

this firemod version lets you customise the graphical mods and add more thats why i would love to have your mod here
as far as i can see, the mods in the mods folder is just for the graphic, im not sure if i can just insert my js there. But no worries i find a way and its done, you can download it .

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
as far as i can see, the mods in the mods folder is just for the graphic, im not sure if i can just insert my js there. But no worries i find a way and its done, you can download it .

where i need to place the files doesn't matter, what matters is that you made it and in less than a day, so thank you for your work bro.

and you should consider joining the discord of dol mods and ask any admin to add your mod to the modlist

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
where i need to place the files doesn't matter, what matters is that you made it and in less than a day, so thank you for your work bro.

and you should consider joining the discord of dol mods and ask any admin to add your mod to the modlist
it considered cheat, so it most likely will goes to game cheat that require you to enable it and making you unable to get feats and np, it wasnt hard

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes