Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah at least for me they are. I've gotten to christmas time and i think ive only encountered him a single digit number of times
I have met 'em around 4 times in that save alone and never on the others XD
I usually meet that one around Domus / mansion areas

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Both of these have been rewritten. Night Monster was meant to be very rare initially, so that's what the wiki stated but RNG seems to be on everyone's side recently. Not the first time I've heard a complaint about people saying it's not in fact rare. It is supposed to be, but what can you do really.

It's recommended to choose one or the other though for teachers/status. Hard to obtain both. Possible, just very difficult. Hence the initial tidbit.

It's meant to be as accurate as possible, but there's only so much I can personally do. Balance changes tend to mess up some key details on the wiki, or events are made more common, for example. I'm trying my best to fix glaring issues, though. Bring it up to me and I'll re-edit, or you can just do that yourself, seeing as you don't need an account to make edits.

The wiki is user-updated, true, not just by me. That means others may add info that sometimes falls under the radar. I can't manually check if everything not added by me is perfectly accurate to how it is in-game, that's just not feasible - I don't have the patience to do that, really.

Some take directly from the game's code, others write down what they encountered in-game like me, or from word of mouth from others (such as here or on Discord, for example). It's hard to keep track of every single edit, so it's inevitable you might get misinfo here and there, though like I said I will try my best to fix up misinfo if I discover it myself or someone else points it out to me or others. If it's from Gonery, it's generally always accurate as he's one of the people that takes from the code I mentioned, hence his pages being so detailed in comparison to mine sometimes (lol). Speaking of which, he just typed up the first bit of the new Body Fluids page, found here:

Not done yet at all, but it's definitely getting there. I noticed recently there wasn't any info on the wiki about milk/semen production so I brought it up to him. There was only a brief bit in the Cafe Campaign page. He added volume and wetness to it as well.
No shade intended to you or others who edit the wiki. I use it alot especially for the as mentioned sewer map and also the Feat requirements which you peeps are mostly on top of. My comment was more just to point out that it is user updated and not just Vrelnir giving you the new info but that you have to suss things out for yourselves thus its not so 100% accuracy. I actually commend all the peeps who add to it(propperly) so keep up the good work.

Reactions: Fangii

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
No shade intended to you or others who edit the wiki. I use it alot especially for the as mentioned sewer map and also the Feat requirements which you peeps are mostly on top of. My comment was more just to point out that it is user updated and not just Vrelnir giving you the new info but that you have to suss things out for yourselves thus its not so 100% accuracy. I actually commend all the peeps who add to it(propperly) so keep up the good work.
Not a problem. I didn't take it that way, so you're good. (y)

Just wanted to clear up some things.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
My character keeps getting raped. Is there a way to make it so that my character can actually fight back? I feel like you should only get assaulted at night. It doesn't really make sense that your character can get raped in the middle of the streets right outside of the orphanage.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
My character keeps getting raped. Is there a way to make it so that my character can actually fight back? I feel like you should only get assaulted at night. It doesn't really make sense that your character can get raped in the middle of the streets right outside of the orphanage.
From what I know, the entire town is suspicious outside certain central characters. Though, IMO, some of the central characters are just as suspicious since they somehow seem to be oblivious of the lurking dangers, until too late. But yeah, the law is corrupt, everyone has a background of many crimes, and the biggest crimes are often stealing, prostitution, and pepper spray. Not even running naked bumps crime up. Violence of any kind is A-OK half the time, somehow.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Better shape up friend as physique contributes to your damage when you fight back...you can go absent for a while if you chose "waif" as a starting perk instead of the "athlete" (my preferred beginner perk)

Go practice swimming or run on the beach or both \@ w@/

Also, Where can I increase willpower w/o getting f-ed?
The lake literally turned my char into a newb at sexual stuff...
There goes my awareness going back to innocent Q wQ
1603772570053.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GregoryRump

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh yeahhhhhh, Can't we just buy our own pet for our deviant char to uhh "play" with?
There's a pet shop so it may be a future feature? play with them for comfort or go "play" with them in a different way...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also, Where can I increase willpower w/o getting f-ed?
The lake literally turned my char into a newb at sexual stuff...
There goes my awareness going back to innocent Q wQ
The lake is still the "best" spot to get will. Get high History and use the shortcuts to get to and from there. Leave around 8pm as well to avoid the night or stay there untill the next day if you don't care about what else is happening as while you meditate you're untouchable untill you passout. But yeah i've brought this up with Vrelnir before and it's suppost to be difficult/not implemented propperly yet and is on the mythical "to do" list.

Reactions: Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Get high History and use the shortcuts to get to and from there.
That's literally how I go to the Lake(with heels of course for better kick dmg on wolves)

Also, Is the "messy" hairstyle really until this length only?
Should i pick "natural" it'll literally go to my feet but somehow this is the only style that doesn't go below the shoulders
> w>
1603778561837.png

Reactions: Midge

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
it's been years since i played this last. i remember feeling pressured to get money, like the amounts were unrealistic and didn't align with how i wanted to play. is it still this way?

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
Being able to select the month you start in would be helpful with more holiday events or specific stuff that gets added.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Being able to select the month you start in would be helpful with more holiday events or specific stuff that gets added.
Then my strat will be few months before school as I prolly maxed my physique by that time and it's all defiant mode for Whitney and increasing combat fame \@ w@/

Also, I can't find anything else to spend on since I can just beat Bailey and whoever he brings when they go and try making me "pay up"

Bought the soup kitchen too (no pepper spray refill for me since Kylar is prolly in the asylum)

Wardrobe is already full sooo I really have 0 idea what to do with this
1603947897055.png

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
it's been years since i played this last. i remember feeling pressured to get money, like the amounts were unrealistic and didn't align with how i wanted to play. is it still this way?
A slew of new money making options came up since last year's batch. Many more troublesome situations, too. Including additional locations, new named NPCs, and further events with old named ones. A conga line of QoL changes and rebalances also came along with the above. You should play it again.

Reactions: Fangii and KekKoo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess this game is also appealing to sadi- normal peeps like me \@ w@/
1603964979133.png

Also, all my hard-earned promiscuity and exhibitionism levels...hurts to see it go down to near-zero just to get 5 Willpower...

Progress 1
1603968509761.png

Progress 2
1603970407236.png

I've officially become a dam- pure-uncorrupted mind even if she's no longer a virgin...
1603969136490.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes