Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure how blindfolds uhh "blind" us but not this hairstyle? (fringe style only)
1603090433279.png

After one big f-up, I guess getting sent to Remy's farm ain't that bad since I can max both Tending + Athletics with no rent shark coming after me!!!

Now I have to eat those deluxe thingies again to regain back my favorite one

Really Temple doods?

1603105544734.png

"A small donation of 10k"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: atur and Zerei

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, especially as it needs to get dark to be able to sneak into the barn to milk yourself, which takes an hour per session. And then get back home to rest, which may take 3+ hours. Thus, it's best to work on Farm on weekends or on holidays, so you're not too tired in School next morning. It sucks a bit that except for Eden's hut, Wolf Den and other places of false imprisonment, the Orphanage is the only abode for the PC to take daily rest. I guess it would nullify the game's raison d'etre if you could just move out of there and take up residence (even if only temporary) somewhere else, not just Alex Farm, but perhaps Avery's Mansion, the Brothel, one of the teacher's places, or simply sleep rough in the Park or sewers, etc.

As at the moment the only repercussions for successfully refusing to pay Bailey are their random attempts to pimp you out at night (which can be easily avoided with save scumming), perhaps their patience could finally be exhausted and they'd kick you out of the Orphanage with tough decisions to be made: whether to become a live-in whore, Avery's concubine, Alex's farming partner / livestock or a street urchin, for example. Of course, your relationships with relevant NPCs would play a decisive role there.
While I certainly think it could be fun to have some more places one can end up in, I'd like to point out that Bailey throwing us out of Orphanage makes no sense whatsoever. When situation where Bailey wants the PC gone arises, he/she sells the PC to the highest bidder with no concern about their well being. That's Bailey's "throwing PC out" and earning money on it. Should the PC escape one way or another, then hey. Let's do it again and see who's the next buyer! Twice the money for same goods! That's more or less what already happens. Why would Bailey pass on that additional income?

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean that the idea of living in other places makes no sense. It's just that it should be done differently. For example one may simply escape Bailey and chose to live here or there, or not return to the Orphanage after escaping from the buyer

However that would cause other problems. The "raison d'etre" you mentioned and need for writing more alternative scenes wherever Bailey appears should the PC separate themselves from them and attach to other NPCs/places. Even so, in place of first you can have various other types of conditions and repercussions for living in the chosen place instead of the payments etc., while the alternative scenes would simply be more content. Although said content might greatly increase time that writing new events would take in some cases

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can't we just save up for our own house or something since we can literally buy 2 upgrades for the orphanage..

• Thinking Face

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Although said content might greatly increase time that writing new events would take in some cases
I think that having built impressively expansive in-game world with interesting mechanics, the author should now concentrate on putting more story/ies inside, with a solid main plot that inevitably leads somewhere, so it doesn't end up being just a technology demonstrator: more or less arousing exercise in futility, where you're trapped for eternity in a Grindhog Day of otherworldly lewd activities. At the moment, my PC is a cum-plastered, tattoo covered Virgin Succubus somehow able to be a respected Temple initiate, tentacle worshipper, Brothel starlet, A+ student, zoophiliac farmhand, shameless flasher, fearless deep-diver, Whitney's obedient school slut who refuses to be raped, yet engages in each and every sexual depravity she's invited to participate in, Avery's respected concubine and Robin's protector bent on fucking the living daylights out of them and Kylar's tease all in one person. With such a baggage of various experiences lived, there should be thick volumes to be written about adventures and misfortunes of one little orphan... not to mention at least 3-season series on Netflixxx. Yet, apart from Bailey's increasing racket demands (which they can now shove up their loser butt, as all it takes to get off your back someone who could easily sell you into underground sexual slavery is apparently studying early Renaissance English poetry and honing your other skills, so you can apologize in blank verse and then canoodle them... to orgasm) there is very little change in her living circumstance.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and ladguru

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
My one thing is personally, I see a lot of my reasons for going to the orphanage is to see Robin. There's (typically) no other way to reach out to Robin unless you go to them during lunch or on weekends selling Lemonade, and at the end of the day, both/all of those send them back to the Orphanage for the rest of the day typically.

Oh, and MAYBE for the garden, but another important reason that I can't think of any alternative to, going to the bathroom there to bathe and wash up and what not. :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
SayoNyara Whitneyy!!!!
Kylar got prolly sent to the Asylum since they are 100% insane

1603264011985.png
1603264090751.png

ED: Trynna raise my skuldugger- whaduhek is this???
1603267225531.png

I still can't upgrade it fast...I'm dying from boredom trynna rob mansions and the compound everyday...

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh, the wiki said this is a one-time event...THIS IS THE 5TH TIME I'VE ENCOUNTERED THIS THING!!! > w>#

1603299104407.png

• Haha

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yes, Night Monster is repeatable and also has a chance to take you back to it's lair similar to how the Black Wolf takes you back to the wolf cave, it's just not guaranteed like the Black Wolf.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah the wiki is user updated and is MOSTLY accurate. It has a really good underground sewermap but all else take with a grain of salt(some scepticism).
Skep*
Never used a pepper spray once and still winning fights!!!
Wait is high awareness good? I am starting to hallucinate so I might stop working at ze bar via listening to the smugglers

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Skep*
Never used a pepper spray once and still winning fights!!!
Wait is high awareness good? I am starting to hallucinate so I might stop working at ze bar via listening to the smugglers
Both actually -" Skepticism or scepticism is generally a questioning attitude or doubt towards one or more putative instances of knowledge which are asserted to be mere belief or dogma. Formally, skepticism is a topic of interest in philosophy, particularly epistemology. "
Just wait till you have to fight Morgan, Eden or the Blackwolf with your fists ;)
Awareness lets you milk your tits so high is good....?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Both actually -" Skepticism or scepticism is generally a questioning attitude or doubt towards one or more putative instances of knowledge which are asserted to be mere belief or dogma. Formally, skepticism is a topic of interest in philosophy, particularly epistemology. "
Just wait till you have to fight Morgan, Eden or the Blackwolf with your fists ;)
Awareness lets you milk your tits so high is good....?
It's 100% skep...google doesn't know what "sCep' is...

I did fought Eden and Blackwolf already, apologizing before they start to hurt me is a great strat and rushing to the succ breast -> bite strat for ez win
@ w@b
I dunno who Morgan is yet

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, don't trust google.
The more I know!!!

Oh, after looking at the wiki, I DID meet him when I was looking for pepper sprays giving you something like a hide and seek but horror themed \@ w@/

Reactions: Midge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pretty sure its K for the american spelling and C for the british spelling and thats the only difference. Like color and colour.
Ahh, no wonder I can't find that in google

Here we go again, the wiki and the game said you can only be at the top in one of these two...
But I got 'em both teachers and students!!!

1603374950043.png

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Pretty sure its K for the american spelling and C for the british spelling and thats the only difference. Like color and colour.
Various spellings of this word come from the fact that this Greek term entered other European languages via Classical Latin. The classical Latin alphabet does not have letter k (which was borrowed much later from Greek kappa) and that is why it became a bit corrupted, with most languages using the Latin script writing the term as 'scep' and tending to pronounce it with no 'k' sound, while languages using either Greek or Greek-based scripts (Cyrilic) will use and pronounce κ in this word.

Same story with Celts ( Κελτοί )...

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes