ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Well then I guess your expertly constructed and eloquent post was all that was needed in order to convince vrelnir to go ahead and focus on that content now.
Ah, come on, wouldn't you love to spend a couple of months of your life just to satisfy a random 3-word post?
Look inside you, be one with yourself and think about it!
<<if $answer is "yes">>
<<set $masochism += 1e9>>
<</if>>

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
0.2.17.1 Error: <<eventshistory>>: error within widget contents (0.2.17.1 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.worn.under_lower.includes is not a function)

happens during history class, hardstuck there unless loading an older save

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
You're a bit behind on patches; 0.2.17.5 is the latest, fixes a lot of bugs. There's a full list of bugs fixed .
Thanks, but i didn't find that bug in the fix list so it might not have been reported.
Seemed to be a random event triggering during history, as i got no problems getting past it by reloading and changing the route a bit.
Only ocurred during history lessons so far, not in any other for me.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Speaking of bugs, I can't remember if I brought it up or not but, there's still a problem of taking a bath, and if you cum while bathing, although it says "Doing it here means you can wash away the evidence", something of that sort, you still have semen on your skin it says despite that, which means getting in for another 30 minutes that shouldn't have to be spent just to get rid of it after the fact.

(Or maybe I'm just not remembering how this was supposed to work because maybe it means that you can get right back in to clean it up? But I remember it going away when that happened without needing to get back in.)

Lewdgaming

May 20, 2020
[1013/034310.708:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5
This was in debug menu.
So I it happened with both this version and the 2-17-5 one. After I unzipped it when i clicked on the game to activate, multiple tabs open each with a word of the game. One tab has degree, and so on and so forth. With all of them unable to work or activate. I am kind of confused on this.

Edit: Ok, turns out its just a chrome problem. Wont open any Chrome HTML document I got so I gave up and I am using firefox to open it now.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Around day 50+ and I still can't get the dam- belt...
View attachment 855056
Good look with that. My current gameplay is entering the Yuletide season and despite hours and days spent on underwater naked spelunking as a virgin sex demon, my PC was unable to find the thing in those damn pots. Usually it's either an ivory box with a silver ring inside or a swarm of eels.

I am wondering whether Purity has any say in one's chances of discovering the Golden Chastity Belt / Cage...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Good look with that. My current gameplay is entering the Yuletide season and despite hours and days spent on underwater naked spelunking as a virgin sex demon, my PC was unable to find the thing in those damn pots. Usually it's either an ivory box with a silver ring inside or a swarm of eels.

I am wondering whether Purity has any say in one's chances of discovering the Golden Chastity Belt / Cage...
The info page did say it was 1% sooo yeah, definitely lootable = w=ll

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes