ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Speakign of Robin, can't seem to progress further with her. Max love and lust, saved her from that boat, talk to her and go out with her, but no progression beyond that. No bed crawling.
You have to take her debt and have to grind her trauma down.
The lower the trauma gets the more actions become available.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I usually just use the SugarCube.State.variables and open up the giant list and go through it, but for example there seems to be only some flags for robin considering progression with her, but no way to alter her confidence, then again i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff :D
Most NPC-stuff is tucked away under NPCName.

Reactions: InvisibleToast

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here I thought it was some scuffed HTML game, glad I was wrong!!!

Currently struggling with the increasing weekly dues, plz tell me it can be stopped...
Plz help a newb in 'ere, currently trying to break in houses, lockers and just helping suburbs for easy money...
Still pure, punch everything hostile, scream for help if I can't beat 'em, never failed me yet...
Q wQ

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
Here I thought it was some scuffed HTML game, glad I was wrong!!!

Currently struggling with the increasing weekly dues, plz tell me it can be stopped...
Plz help a newb in 'ere, currently trying to break in houses, lockers and just helping suburbs for easy money...
Still pure, punch everything hostile, scream for help if I can't beat 'em, never failed me yet...
Q wQ
You can beat Baileys ass (peper spray and max english,science and strength)seems to work, or you can just fight her/him and instantly apologise(with high eng) and you will be lightly molested until he/she ejaculetes. but if you fail in any of the above you shall pay the price.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can beat Baileys ass (peper spray and max english,science and strength)seems to work, or you can just fight her/him and instantly apologise(with high eng) and you will be lightly molested until he/she ejaculetes. but if you fail in any of the above you shall pay the price.
Should we win, will we finally stop paying the weekly extortion?

It seems any "job" will have those f-kers trying to lewd the MC, I dunno how to max the physique stat tho

Also realized that not choosing any +status in early game will keep your "status" as an "okay" instead of a "dorky"
(potential early cheese?)

I tried some "interesting runs" too but it seems we can't be the one who dominates for some reason or maybe I haven't tried all choices yet?

The info is greatly appreciated btw @ w@b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
...or (with max masochism), you can simply let them beat you till they cum - you'll also also win the encounter this way ;)

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
They can't be stopped, but there is a cap where the rent stops increasing. How much it caps out at depends on some choices you make wrt. Robin, I won't spoil it for you. There are options though - these do contain some spoilers:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They can't be stopped, but there is a cap where the rent stops increasing. How much it caps out at depends on some choices you make wrt. Robin, I won't spoil it for you. There are options though - these do contain some spoilers:
Free Chastity belts!!!
Wait whut, kidnapping? Into underground brothels we go, human trafficking!!!
So the whole game is literally us struggling to survive? We can't do the opposite to others?

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Free Chastity belts!!!
Wait whut, kidnapping? Into underground brothels we go, human trafficking!!!
So the whole game is literally us struggling to survive? We can't do the opposite to others?
Haha yeah be careful with those chastity belts, unless you plan on being a virgin the rest of the game. There is no key, and they have a ridiculous amount of hitpoints. And no the kidnapping will not land you in a brothel (though defying Bailey might) - but there is very little content in this game that does not lead to something trying to rape you.

As for the struggle to survive - yeah that is what this game is all about. It's the exact opposite of a power-fantasy, which is kinda refreshing in my opinion, not many games go that route and I hope Vrelnir sticks to it.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I wanna walk exposed outside in daytime like if night time, even if as an attitude to toggle for. I do not even mind whatever hundreds of predicaments can come from that, let us have the option!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haha yeah be careful with those chastity belts, unless you plan on being a virgin the rest of the game. There is no key, and they have a ridiculous amount of hitpoints. And no the kidnapping will not land you in a brothel (though defying Bailey might) - but there is very little content in this game that does not lead to something trying to rape you.

As for the struggle to survive - yeah that is what this game is all about. It's the exact opposite of a power-fantasy, which is kinda refreshing in my opinion, not many games go that route and I hope Vrelnir sticks to it.
I'm kinda going for the 50-day trait, then maybe make a new chara for a more "interesting" run
I initially thought we'd be this "weak" character slowly going to dominate the city later or something, vengeance can be sweet too ya know @ w@b

There's an option to remove 'em in the church though soo it's still fine

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
There's an option to remove 'em in the church though soo it's still fine
Regular chastity belts can be removed in church, yes. They are pretty flimsy too and will eventually break from enough people tearing at them. The golden one from the lake is a different story, Jordan will just tell you they don't have a key for those - and they are nigh indestructible so you'll be stuck with it for a while.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes