May 18, 2019
How please?
It kinda happened.

I kept on upping love and lust, and one day Alex got so drunk during break that they tried to get intimate.

I wasn't very against the idea lol

When having sex with a dog on the farm, there is a chance that when they knot you the dog will hear Alex talking to someone and try to run off with you still attached. If you don't stop them somehow, both Alex & the client will see you. (I flaunted when it happened to me.)

If it's doesn't have to be at the farm, there is also the getting fucked by a pig on stage at the brothel, and I remember one time I was streaking at night (I think in the rich neighborhood, def somewhere on the bottom of the map) and got caught by someone walking their dog, who then proceeded to force me to have sex with their dog. (not sure on the requirements on that one, it was several updates ago. I might have had high bestiality fame from the afore mentioned pig in the brothel.)
There have got to be prerequisites for that. Maybe it is only possible if the dogs don't respect you like ladguru said, or you haven't yet reclaimed all the fields, idk. We need clarification on this feat. Not sure pig stage play will do, just like the other event. I'm quite confident it is locked to this newly-added content.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There have got to be prerequisites for that. Maybe it is only possible if the dogs don't respect you like ladguru said, or you haven't yet reclaimed all the fields, idk. We need clarification on this feat. Not sure pig stage play will do, just like the other event. I'm quite confident it is locked to this newly-added content.
I tried to follow the sources but it's quite confusing knotted...
I'm sure the feat requires dogs at the farm.
I'm relatively sure it requires a rape event while feeding.
I'm not so sure if very low respect is the only way to get it. But it's the most obvious.

Reactions: YetAnotherUser

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I tried to follow the sources but it's quite confusing knotted...
I'm sure the feat requires dogs at the farm.
I'm relatively sure it requires a rape event while feeding.
I'm not so sure if very low respect is the only way to get it. But it's the most obvious.
I play with cheats, so I dunno if the feat requires it to be rape or not, but when I got dragged in front of Alex it was consensual. YetAnotherUser Yes, it was only my second or third day on the farm, so my dog respect was still 0

ophiebun

Apr 12, 2020
I feel in the oddness of adding dominant driven actions in the game is part of the game setting, as stated very often. The character given is not a blank slate to drive off of, there are certain traits that make them a sympathetic orphan. We see how characters do see that there are issues in this town, and even Doren gives them a safe place to stay. In a matter of speaking, there could be a simpler way to add both dominance and violent actions in the long run. I am not a person who wishes for any of these options, however, I believe the ideas could allow for a greater audience appeal and maybe even calm the "More dominant actions please!" dialogue every. single. page.

Disclaimer: Please acknowledge that this game is still in ALPHA and should not be judged as a game nearing final stages. There also seems to be a belief among some that this game is developed as poorly as Corruption of Champions or Lilith's Throne. Vrelnir and his team give frequent updates, normally packed with content, most of which is planned far in advance. I am sure there are plenty of features of the development map that haven't even been alluded too yet, and it is foolish to assume one's personal appeals could steamroll this.

DOMINANCE

An expansion into prostitution would give plenty of wiggle room in this area. Clients may request a more dominant approach, including different positions depending on available genitalia. This can also go into the sex toy arena, as strap ons become available. (This could also work for crossdressing PC's).

When it comes to dating, as the paths begin to get fleshed out so could relationship routes. With certain characters such as Avery or Eden, you may get locked out of dominance. Robin and Whitney would depend on their dominance levels, adding another option than just getting rid of Whitney. (EX: If you were to make Whitney submit, your roles would reverse. School reputation would stay high, but delinquency would plummet. The linear approach gives consequences to the sandbox.)

VIOLENCE
It must be acknowledged that the character does not start as a violent person. They are kind, generous, obviously giving Robin some reason to love them. However, as trauma begins to build up and control begins to slip, they may exhibit more "unhinged traits". As the PC becomes visibly disturbed, that also reflects in their actions. Even coming back from it leaves them with a hardened exterior. This allows more actions, rape at the pillory, harassment options that previously only NPC's could do, murder... In essence, this would be another soft end. Someone hurt so much they had to take it out, twisted by the town itself. I hope this would also cause the player to reevaluate their actions, turning this game from an extreme sex simulator with the plot on the side to even more, because at some point you begin to hurt the ones most important to you as well.

I personally believe this is the only case in which the PC could exhibit this behavior without ruining the guise of the game. It wouldn't require a separate mode and would make it that much more important to strive to get out. This is more an endgame situation to me, where there can be multiple endings depending on your actions much like Undertale or Mogeko Castle.

If anyone has any other ideas, queries, or concerns please respond! These just came off the top of my head but I am really looking forward to the fleshing out of DoL :>. I'm a little strange to play sex games for the plot... but horror games just don't have the same psychological flare they used to. I'm probably projecting a little myself, but I hope you all enjoyed these : D

Remember that I'm not a personal fan of PC Dominance and violence, so this a prominently unbiased view.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I looked in the search engine and Wiki for an answer but couldn't find one. Does anyone know if the Lurkers at Alex's farm can impregnate you or any other affect beside aphrodisiac?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I feel in the oddness of adding dominant driven actions in the game is part of the game setting, as stated very often. The character given is not a blank slate to drive off of, there are certain traits that make them a sympathetic orphan. We see how characters do see that there are issues in this town, and even Doren gives them a safe place to stay. In a matter of speaking, there could be a simpler way to add both dominance and violent actions in the long run. I am not a person who wishes for any of these options, however, I believe the ideas could allow for a greater audience appeal and maybe even calm the "More dominant actions please!" dialogue every. single. page.

Disclaimer: Please acknowledge that this game is still in ALPHA and should not be judged as a game nearing final stages. There also seems to be a belief among some that this game is developed as poorly as Corruption of Champions or Lilith's Throne. Vrelnir and his team give frequent updates, normally packed with content, most of which is planned far in advance. I am sure there are plenty of features of the development map that haven't even been alluded too yet, and it is foolish to assume one's personal appeals could steamroll this.

DOMINANCE

An expansion into prostitution would give plenty of wiggle room in this area. Clients may request a more dominant approach, including different positions depending on available genitalia. This can also go into the sex toy arena, as strap ons become available. (This could also work for crossdressing PC's).

When it comes to dating, as the paths begin to get fleshed out so could relationship routes. With certain characters such as Avery or Eden, you may get locked out of dominance. Robin and Whitney would depend on their dominance levels, adding another option than just getting rid of Whitney. (EX: If you were to make Whitney submit, your roles would reverse. School reputation would stay high, but delinquency would plummet. The linear approach gives consequences to the sandbox.)

VIOLENCE
It must be acknowledged that the character does not start as a violent person. They are kind, generous, obviously giving Robin some reason to love them. However, as trauma begins to build up and control begins to slip, they may exhibit more "unhinged traits". As the PC becomes visibly disturbed, that also reflects in their actions. Even coming back from it leaves them with a hardened exterior. This allows more actions, rape at the pillory, harassment options that previously only NPC's could do, murder... In essence, this would be another soft end. Someone hurt so much they had to take it out, twisted by the town itself. I hope this would also cause the player to reevaluate their actions, turning this game from an extreme sex simulator with the plot on the side to even more, because at some point you begin to hurt the ones most important to you as well.

I personally believe this is the only case in which the PC could exhibit this behavior without ruining the guise of the game. It wouldn't require a separate mode and would make it that much more important to strive to get out. This is more an endgame situation to me, where there can be multiple endings depending on your actions much like Undertale or Mogeko Castle.

If anyone has any other ideas, queries, or concerns please respond! These just came off the top of my head but I am really looking forward to the fleshing out of DoL :>. I'm a little strange to play sex games for the plot... but horror games just don't have the same psychological flare they used to. I'm probably projecting a little myself, but I hope you all enjoyed these : D

Remember that I'm not a personal fan of PC Dominance and violence, so this a prominently unbiased view.
As someone who's essentially also been particularly vocal about not being a fan of that stuff myself, all of this sounds imho to be great/perfect additions, and I might even love them in the case of how the violence would be handled myself! My only personal addition would be adding this as another toggle among the already existing game settings.

I'm personally not a fan of it either to the point that I wouldn't even want to run into clients who'd request it, or leave room to become dominant in any NPC relationships. That would be the ONLY thing I ask for on top of all of it so that anyone feeling the same way I do don't end up running into it if they don't want it as badly as I don't. (And for fairness sake, same thing with violence, but I have to admit, I'd actually like to try that!)

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
Yup! I just got it.
"Drop to your knees" can also lead there. With maximum respect.
Just got it myself after kneeling during feeding. I started to lose the dogs' respect, but only managed to get to 'trust' state when this event happened. I presume, it is simply random (or maybe we should watch what Alex is doing to figure out the time to go feed the dogs?), and it took about 30-ish (at least it felt like it) attempts for me to actually earn the feat (and a bronze one at that). Gotta go make Alex the dom now, two more feats to go.

Upd.: Shesh, it happened again. Just like that. On a second attempt.

Upd.: AND AGAIN. No, there has got to be a connection to something. RNG can't be that random, can it?

DOMINANCE

VIOLENCE

For once I'm kind of in agreement that this kind of violence gameplay could work out without breaking the protagoinist's character. Maybe not as far as murder, but I even like the idea that the MC could act hostile and delirious once they snap (maybe even confuse friendly NPCs with hostile NPCs?) It could pave way to forced sex involving love interests with unique dialogue (-Love for Robin 'Why are you doing this? It hurts!' noo~), new events where the MC would take advantage of unfortunate NPCs (sure other people get stuck in holes around the town, right?) and yeah, the notorious pillary; just gotta make sure noone is watching your shenanigans.

Last edited:
Reactions: ophiebun

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
can some one share filled museum antique list screenshot? wiki have only by source lists
Yeah, I missed it myself. This is the list for 0.2.17.3: updated for 0.2.19.1:
  • The Ivory Box sits on a pedestal.
  • The Worn Silver Ring sits on a red pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Ornate Gold Necklace sits on a red pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The spot for the Immaculate Ivory Necklace is bare, as it was taken away.
  • The Arousing Crystal sits on a red pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Hunting Horn sits on a red pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Old Watch sits in a specially prepared case on top of a pedestal.
  • The Odd Medical Aid sits on a pedestal.
  • The Noble Candle Stick sits in a mockup of a sconce hanging from the wall.
  • The Mossy Forest Arrow sits on a green pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Rusted Forest Dagger sits on a green pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Pulsing Forest Gem sits on a green pillow on top of a pedestal.
  • The Silver Brooch sits on a pedestal.
  • The Discarded Cup sits on a pedestal.
  • The Incense Burner sits on a pedestal. It seems to have been cleaned and restored recently.
  • The Forgotten Brass Statuette sits on a pedestal.
  • The Golden Chastity Belt is wrapped around a feminine mannequin.
  • The Copper Compass sits on a pedestal. It points north, as appropriate.
  • The grenade sits on a pedestal. You assume it isn't live.
  • The stone talisman sits on a pedestal.
  • The silver mask rests on the wall.
  • The diamond rests on a pillow.
  • The silver compass rests on a pedestal.
  • The silver dagger rests on the wall.
  • The rusted cutlass hangs on the wall.
  • The cutlass hangs on the wall.
  • The leather map rests on the wall.

Last edited:

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
Today I found out that your MC can take two dicks in the butt (and the pussy I presume).
It works like this: One dick has to be near your pussy and the other one idle. Then you offer your anus while also staddling one penis. If you succeed both dicks will be near your butt and can penetrate you.
No idea if this is intented.

I also found a little oddity/bug: During math class if someone lift your skirt, Whitney will react as if you are wearing underwear, regardless if you do and take your clothes away after class.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Today I found out that your MC can take two dicks in the butt (and the pussy I presume).
It works like this: One dick has to be near your pussy and the other one idle. Then you offer your anus while also staddling one penis. If you succeed both dicks will be near your butt and can penetrate you.
No idea if this is intented.

I also found a little oddity/bug: During math class if someone lift your skirt, Whitney will react as if you are wearing underwear, regardless if you do and take your clothes away after class.
Hmm, the patch notes for 0.2.17.1 say:
"Whitney may now be upset should your panties be revealed by a ruler during maths class, after telling you not to wear any."

The double dick is surly a bug.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
was the butt enlaged bug bug fixed in the new update? or was i complete ignore again?

android ver. doesnt work
whoat?!! i only play this game in android >.<* is it safe for me to download and replace?

May 18, 2019
Jesus freaking Christ, I finally managed to get Alex's Partner feat. It was one fellova adventure to understand what I needed to do. So yeah, you need Alex to have high dominance and lust. The former you can spam by calling them over to help you around the farm. For the latter I had to come up with an effective scheme. Usually the events that increase their lust are quite rare. But you can exploit the fact that their lust goes up if they see you naked. Basically, you can fuck a stallion without taking off your pants and panties, and sooner or later the beast will tear them, so you will need to go to Alex and ask for something to wear. After you spammed enough dominance and lust point, you need to wait until Alex goes to work in the fields and help them. You need the event where you help them stand up. If you're lucky, Alex will try to push you down to the ground. Usually you will only be given two options, to get angry or laugh it off; HOWEVER, if Alex's dominance and lust are high, you will have a third, promiscuous, option to grope back - this is the scheisse we need. From what I understand, dominance is needed for Alex to push you to the ground, and lust to have an option to grope back.

Upd.: Apparently, as of 0.2.17.4, the feat is going to be awarded in the tree event. Oh my days.

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
How do I make my Bovinity/Cow score go down?
I've been living in the wolf cave for a couple of weeks and have max wolf score now, but cow just ain't goin down

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How do I make my Bovinity/Cow score go down?
I've been living in the wolf cave for a couple of weeks and have max wolf score now, but cow just ain't goin down
It goes down a bit every midnight. Also it goes down by the same amount the wolfiness goes up.
Except you are wearing a cowbell!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.17.5 is up on my blog, fixing more bugs.
mymain aliastimbuktu Thanks for the heads up on these issues.
nice, cant wait :) yep i know and i usually do that.. Is there possible remove only dogs out, but leave everything else :)
It's not possible to filter out specific animals I'm afraid. I know there are a lot of dogs around.
It'd be nice if you could purposefully fail skill based checks, like the pig stealing your skirt, or swimming away from the bullies in the pool.

another suggestion (similar to pepez's) gender sliders for individual animals would be nice. I used to play with 100%male animals, but thought I'd try it out with some female ones now that I can be a futa, but I'd really like horses to only be male.

edit: It's also a little weird to get the reactions to you being a futa when you're already naked, especially the recoils in disgust. Like, why did you come up to be and call me sexy then? Also, (as much as I want more opportunity to get things written on me that you won't let me write on myself) they probably shouldn't be able to pull out a marker while in the pool (Especially once I've gotten the whole class naked)
I agree you should be able to intentionally fail skill based checks. I've started including ways to do so here and there, but not everywhere.

I'm usually happy to add more customisation toggles to Settings, though I worry the beast section would need a rework before I expand it much further.

I agree NPCs shouldn't react to futa like that if you're naked when the encounter begins.

Thanks for your thoughts.

DOMINANCE

VIOLENCE

This was an interesting read. Cheers.
I looked in the search engine and Wiki for an answer but couldn't find one. Does anyone know if the Lurkers at Alex's farm can impregnate you or any other affect beside aphrodisiac?
Lurkers cannot impregnate you, and can only enter your throat currently.
was the butt enlaged bug bug fixed in the new update? or was i complete ignore again?

whoat?!! i only play this game in android >.<* is it safe for me to download and replace?
Sorry DD2. I fear the butt bug is still at large. And getting larger.
Jesus freaking Christ, I finally managed to get Alex's Partner feat. It was one fellova adventure to understand what I needed to do. So yeah, you need Alex to have high dominance and lust. The former you can spam by calling them over to help you around the farm. For the latter I had to come up with an effective scheme. Usually the events that increase their lust are quite rare. But you can exploit the fact that their lust goes up if they see you naked. Basically, you can fuck a stallion without taking off your pants and panties, and sooner or later the beast will tear them, so you will need to go to Alex and ask for something to wear. After you spammed enough dominance and lust point, you need to wait until Alex goes to work in the fields and help them. You need the event where you help them stand up. If you're lucky, Alex will try to push you down to the ground. Usually you will only be given two options, to get angry or laugh it off; HOWEVER, if Alex's dominance and lust are high, you will have a third, promiscuous, option to grope back - this is the scheisse we need. From what I understand, dominance is needed for Alex to push you to the ground, and lust to have an option to grope back.

Upd.: Apparently, as of 0.2.17.4, the feat is going to be awarded in the tree event. Oh my days.
Sorry! The tree event was always meant to award that feat, but I neglected to add it.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes