Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
is there an update?
Soon enough. The early release often happens on their discord, which is usually far buggier than the one posted on the blog and wouldn't be posted here because of it. But they got it there.
I wish that we could be the aggressor sometimes, mostly at the pillory. Or at least being able to watch others get molested in the pillory, most I've ever seen is stripping.
Being the aggressor or rapist will never happen. It has been suggested a lot for the whole length of this game project and promptly shot down at the tip of a hat or the flick of a finger.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Soon enough. The early release often happens on their discord, which is usually far buggier than the one posted on the blog and wouldn't be posted here because of it. But they got it there.

Being the aggressor or rapist will never happen. It has been suggested a lot for the whole length of this game project and promptly shot down at the tip of a hat or the flick of a finger.
yea, I know. I've been keeping up with this game longer than I've been on this site. I still wish it tho. I'd only want it under specific circumstances though, like the pillory, and/or requiring high trauma; maybe the chance to be a bully at school to take what happens to you out on someone else.

don't get me wrong, I almost always play as a submissive masochist in this game (moan action & turning pain to arousal are just too strong) but I'd give those options a whirl if they were there.

Heck, it wouldn't be too hard to make a mod to add them. I remember at one point in my editing the html file directly escapades I started adding custom dialog/reactions to events so that people actually noticed I was naked when the game didn't expect me too. I was too lazy to redo it all when the next version came out though.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "tigerdiamond, publicación: 4264689, miembro: 2074404"]
Ojalá pudiéramos ser el agresor a veces, sobre todo en la picota. O al menos poder ver cómo abusan sexualmente de otros en la picota, lo más que he visto es desnudarse.
[/CITAR]
es lo que traté de decirte pero no solo eso sino que cuando tienes relaciones con robin u otros se acaba hasta que tienen el orgasmo el otro npc y solo una vez y después de eso no puedes seguir haciéndolo

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
sadccubus thanks for spreading the word! The update adds a new location to the farmlands, lots of deviancy, a new NPC, and a bunch of clothes.

Sorry for the wait. Next update will be themed around Halloween, so I need to get in gear.
One day I'll actually make it to Halloween in game. I think I made it to winter break once (before the last halloween update), but I keep restarting for new features that you need to start a new game for lol. I was so close to getting the chef hat and then you dropped being a futa on me.

one day I'll also actually play without cheats, I wish you could see what the feats do in the start new game menu even if you don't have points (might intice me more)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Vrelnir

Encountered a bug in (I believe) histroy class:
You do the bare minimum of work, focusing instead on trying to endear yourself to your classmates.

0.2.17.1 Error: <<eventshistory>>: error within widget contents (0.2.17.1 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.worn.under_lower.includes is not a function)<<eventshistory>>

Reactions: Vrelnir

Skjoldrsson

Oct 1, 2019
I suggest different ways to submit besides just the usual, like higher promiscuity unlocks new things like clit sucking, ball sucking, ass eating etc

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Nice game and updates, but damn.. so much animal sex.. :/ and dno human female bullies etc. but still 5/5 game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Bug nothing to click on after

The dogs help you herd the cattle into the barn.

The dogs seem agitated, but a firm look is enough to keep them on target.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
yea, I know. I've been keeping up with this game longer than I've been on this site. I still wish it tho. I'd only want it under specific circumstances though, like the pillory, and/or requiring high trauma; maybe the chance to be a bully at school to take what happens to you out on someone else.

don't get me wrong, I almost always play as a submissive masochist in this game (moan action & turning pain to arousal are just too strong) but I'd give those options a whirl if they were there.

Heck, it wouldn't be too hard to make a mod to add them. I remember at one point in my editing the html file directly escapades I started adding custom dialog/reactions to events so that people actually noticed I was naked when the game didn't expect me too. I was too lazy to redo it all when the next version came out though.
I think the Pillory would be a great spot for alot of the more aggressive actions by the PC to take place. Have it be based off of a stat and/or a trait like permiscuity and defiant, and depending on your level and if you have the trait and even have the more edgy stuff only available after midnight(so the PC is also at risk), you get some more aggressive options like striping(i know you can do this already maybe stealing their cloathes), spanking, using toys and even the dreaded rape at the highist levels. It's the perfect spot to have as an outlet for this stuff and then everyone can point to that spot and say "it's in the game" thus ending the great flame wars(despite how fun they are to watch ;) ). Another one i thought of is dumping a milk shake on their heads. Various sex acts also like BJs and rimming, all the good stuff. And it could all be text based(dialoge with options) no combat needed. You can escalate it just like with the mirror event ie the lower options lead into the higher options if the conditions are right.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
... I'd only want it under specific circumstances though, like the pillory, and/or requiring high trauma; maybe the chance to be a bully at school to take what happens to you out on someone else.
I think the Pillory would be a great spot for alot of the more aggressive actions by the PC to take place. Have it be based off of a stat and/or a trait like permiscuity and defiant, and depending on your level and if you have the trait and even have the more edgy stuff only available after midnight(so the PC is also at risk), you get some more aggressive options like striping(i know you can do this already maybe stealing their cloathes), spanking, using toys and even the dreaded rape at the highist levels. It's the perfect spot to have as an outlet for this stuff and then everyone can point to that spot and say "it's in the game" thus ending the great flame wars(despite how fun they are to watch ;) ).
I for one don't have a problem with it if it's based off of some combination of stats that explain that behaviour. My only real issue is with people suggesting content that doesn't fit the theme of the game - like "we should be able to play as the rapist" with no qualifying criteria.

The MC being "broken" by the town and falling into the same depravity isn't too radical if they're at high stress and promiscuity or w/e. Maybe it could come with it's own "corruption" meter or something similar which lowers the criteria the more you do it, but maxing the bar is a technical game-over. Which obviously isn't something that can be done quick, but I like that as a later expansion idea.

I also like the idea of the MC... not going into full rape mode on the pilloried person when they're at a lower level, but definitely doing something with them that increases in boldness as you get more experienced. Like, maybe a total virgin MC who's a bit stressed decides to peek up their skirt, and each time they get a bit bolder, adding to their experience. Or just using them as a "rape" target with slightly lower criteria, the MC justifying their actions as it being part of the pilloried person's punishment.

CS96385

May 18, 2017
Vrelnir

Encountered a bug in (I believe) histroy class:
You do the bare minimum of work, focusing instead on trying to endear yourself to your classmates.

0.2.17.1 Error: <<eventshistory>>: error within widget contents (0.2.17.1 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.worn.under_lower.includes is not a function)<<eventshistory>>

Got the same bug.

Here is a save file for analysis:

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes