Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
You said it yourself: he's a very consistent developer so "a couple of days off" is no reason for concern at all given his track record. Shit happens in life so maybe they took some time to deal with irl stuff, are taking a rest or even polishing up the release. Call me when it's been a week or two, even a month off then I'll start worrying.

On a semi-related funny note, I think you would not fare well as a fan/follower of 75% of other games on this site if just a few days of delay is enough to make you concerned, because let me tell you in terms of waiting for updates from those popular games we're talking about a time-frame of months or even years lol
Believe it or not, I follow BT the Manor. I hope that explains enough. Was just curious, that's all.

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
You have to think more like a Brit. By which I mean find the nearest indigenous culture site, loot it and sell your loot to the museum.
Bloody hell that was a good one, thanks for the laugh.

And now that you mention it, what kind of ruins are those? Celtic or Welsh? Maybe Roman? I don't remember if there's any clear indicator in-game as to what type of ruins those are, or if it's totally fantastical/fictional. Just an entertaining thought that I had after reading your comment heh

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Bloody hell that was a good one, thanks for the laugh.

And now that you mention it, what kind of ruins are those? Celtic or Welsh? Maybe Roman? I don't remember if there's any clear indicator in-game as to what type of ruins those are, or if it's totally fantastical/fictional. Just an entertaining thought that I had after reading your comment heh
I'd assume Roman probably. We know that there are submerged pots meaning they're made of a material that doesn't erode in water over extended periods of time. A good examples of a material like that would be stone but since those are difficult to shape, it's unlikely that any ancient civilization used them to create pots, at least in the sense the player character would be able to recognize. Most likely, the pots are made from baked clay, a process which was popularized in Europe by the Greeks and adopted by the Romans. Metal is another viable option, though if it was something like a bronze or iron age pot, it would make sense for the character to grab those as well since the decay would be minimal on those compared to clay pots. They would be significantly more recognizable compared to submerged clay pots making them more valuable when selling. I'm no historian or archaeologist but this is what I've surmised from the barebones information we've been given in the game. Definitely open to any other ideas about this in terms of what people have to say.

TL;DR: probably Roman, seriously though, who knows?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Looking at the guide I see you can get ass enlargement at the hospital. But i don't see any option for it with an operation or pills. Just a breast one. There a trigger for it to come up?
Tx

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Looking at the guide I see you can get ass enlargement at the hospital. But i don't see any option for it with an operation or pills. Just a breast one. There a trigger for it to come up?
Tx
No, there is no such thing.
The only options to change the ass size is by (im)purity and parasites.

Reactions: tontoman

K9

May 28, 2017
I'd assume Roman probably. We know that there are submerged pots meaning they're made of a material that doesn't erode in water over extended periods of time. A good examples of a material like that would be stone but since those are difficult to shape, it's unlikely that any ancient civilization used them to create pots, at least in the sense the player character would be able to recognize. Most likely, the pots are made from baked clay, a process which was popularized in Europe by the Greeks and adopted by the Romans. Metal is another viable option, though if it was something like a bronze or iron age pot, it would make sense for the character to grab those as well since the decay would be minimal on those compared to clay pots. They would be significantly more recognizable compared to submerged clay pots making them more valuable when selling. I'm no historian or archaeologist but this is what I've surmised from the barebones information we've been given in the game. Definitely open to any other ideas about this in terms of what people have to say.

TL;DR: probably Roman, seriously though, who knows?
Every culture we know of in Europe BC made clay pots that we still find today. There are clay pots that go back to 6000 BC ( ), well before the Greeks. We even use the characteristics of their pottery to name the oldest cultures because that's pretty much all that's left of them.

What we know for sure of the lake culture: they could make religious metal ornaments, metal boxes with locks, and they apparently hunted a lot in the forest using bows, judging by the quantity of arrowheads we find (could be the remnants of a battlefield, too). The metal torc suggests Celts to me, Picts or others. Celts loved these things.

(edit: typo)

Last edited:

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Just looking for some information thats not in the wiki. How do you trigger the pink liquid in the barrel event? The one where the pink liquid slowly rises and you have to endure the pleasure.

wiki says its in the industrial alley but ive loitered all day to no avail. Also is it one time only? It may have happened once before but i cant remember. I probably avoided going actually into it, as my character is still a virgin.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Just looking for some information thats not in the wiki. How do you trigger the pink liquid in the barrel event? The one where the pink liquid slowly rises and you have to endure the pleasure.

wiki says its in the industrial alley but ive loitered all day to no avail. Also is it one time only? It may have happened once before but i cant remember. I probably avoided going actually into it, as my character is still a virgin.
I think it's just a random event like the stripper clothes event. It does seem a bit rare to me (maybe there's some stat check you've gotta pass), but it's definitely in the Industrial alleyways so you're not in the wrong place

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
I think it's just a random event like the stripper clothes event. It does seem a bit rare to me (maybe there's some stat check you've gotta pass), but it's definitely in the Industrial alleyways so you're not in the wrong place
Is it 100% repeatable?

May 18, 2019

IIRC, you need to be naked for the event to trigger. The event itself is all about the MC trying to hide, and there is a chance they will decide to hide in a barrel in a truck (or something along the lines) in the industrial alley. There are other events for the naked MC trying to hide though, so you will still need some luck to get exactly this event.

Reactions: wraith101

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Holy crap, Ive been gone since before summer, and judging from how many pages have been added in this forum, Im guessing there have been some updates to the game, oh my.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Maybe the empty shop in the commercial district shopping mall or the forest shop will eventually have it but if you activate clothing rebuy, it also re fills the tie front top and micro pleated skirt of the bimbo-ification sets when you lose them. Haven't noticed how much it costs but it does.
It doesn't do that in my game at all. The automatic clothing rebuy doesn't refill Tie-Front top or Micro pleated skirt

Reactions: ladguru

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It doesn't do that in my game at all. The automatic clothing rebuy doesn't refill Tie-Front top or Micro pleated skirt
No, the bimbo outfit will not be replaced.
I have a complete set of heels and I have thrown away a lot of duplicates. The heels don't break apparently.
The tops and skirts are incomplete, torn and tattered.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I tried searching a bit to no avail, but I was wondering if anyone has made a mod that disables the game from forcing clothes on you and lets you get away with being naked all the time? I used to do it myself, by hand, but got tired of having to redo t every update.

The way I used to do it was first commenting out all of the "towelup" (I think that was what the code was) commands that force a towel on you when you end up naked in class or other similar places, then changing all of the instances where the game removed actions if your nakedness was above a certain number to check for a higher than possible number (Like not being forced to use back allys if you tried being nude during the day.

I miss being able to do this and wish I still had the brain power to write a script that would do it automatically to new updates

Reactions: atur

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
No, the bimbo outfit will not be replaced.
I have a complete set of heels and I have thrown away a lot of duplicates. The heels don't break apparently.
The tops and skirts are incomplete, torn and tattered.
Then i think my game may be bugged as clothing re-buy seems to restock my bimbo outfit clothes every time they break. not that i will complain about said bug though. XP

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anita Deek
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes