May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was the point I made back in June-July on a different forum.

I am kinda curious whether Vrel even found this idea worthy. I mean, given the current array of possibilities the game offers, this seems like a natural evolution of the existing mechanics and events. We already can ask Eden to teach us to shoot which can easily evolve into a new skill, like ‘hunting’, which would include a whole bunch of different actions in the forest/cabin/cave to make forest gameplay much more varied and worthwhile. We also can rent a stall in the market, but who ever said that it is only possible to sell one kind of produce (flowers) at a time? If the MC has more stuff to sell, then why deny them this possibility? Along with flowers, they could also sell game-related goods and plants.

So, I am taking my time here to ponder on different things that could potentially be included in the future.

First and foremost, a new skill would have to be presented in the game, a more... destructive counterpart to tending. This skill would calculate successful outcomes for events that are associated with obtaining things in the forest. For example, it would impact whether you manage to successfully take down prey on your own when hunting with Eden or the wolves.

Once the MC learns to obtain meat, pelts and other stuff, they could sell them off on the market. Or maybe Eden could teach their protégé to carve trinkets from all those antlers and tusks? Maybe fangs can prove useful in making good luck charms and amulets for sale?

What also comes with hunting skill is an ability so collect berries, mushrooms and herbs (tending skill dependent?) in the forest. So, once you are in the forest new options would appear along with navigational options, those options being looking for berries, mushrooms or herbs. Depending on their skill, the MC will be able to either fail to find any, find some berries or mushrooms or herbs, find a decent amount, or find a lot of berries, mushrooms or herbs, that you will be able to sell.

I’m sure other things can be done to enhance immersiveness, like using meat in the morning to prepare breakfast for Eden, or introducing new events that would involve Eden, the Black Wolf or both. A one coming to my mind is there you stumble upon a friendly wolf when hunting with Eden and you will need to either push Eden right before they pull the trigger (-Love), or act fast and shoot first into a tree right next to the wolf prompting them to flee (+Ferociousness -Harmony). Also, I think it'd be spicy to antogonize Eden and the Black Wolf, like making them sworn enemies. I doubt two hunters would be welcoming of sharing the same prey, especially if the prey is the MC lol

What do you guys think? The time of update is on the horizon, and I believe Vrelnir will come and read the forum soon.

Maybe there are other ideas you would like to share with the community?

(Well, outside the thing that was discussed here for more than three pages last time I checked).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

I am kinda curious whether Vrel even found this idea worthy. I mean, given the current array of possibilities the game offers, this seems like a natural evolution of the existing mechanics and events. We already can ask Eden to teach us to shoot which can easily evolve into a new skill, like ‘hunting’, which would include a whole bunch of different actions in the forest/cabin/cave to make forest gameplay much more varied and worthwhile. We also can rent a stall in the market, but who ever said that it is only possible to sell one kind of produce (flowers) at a time? If the MC has more stuff to sell, then why deny them this possibility? Along with flowers, they could also sell game-related goods and plants.

So, I am taking my time here to ponder on different things that could potentially be included in the future.

First and foremost, a new skill would have to be presented in the game, a more... destructive counterpart to tending. This skill would calculate successful outcomes for events that are associated with obtaining things in the forest. For example, it would impact whether you manage to successfully take down prey on your own when hunting with Eden or the wolves.

Once the MC learns to obtain meat, pelts and other stuff, they could sell them off on the market. Or maybe Eden could teach their protégé to carve trinkets from all those antlers and tusks? Maybe fangs can prove useful in making good luck charms and amulets for sale?

What also comes with hunting skill is an ability so collect berries, mushrooms and herbs (tending skill dependent?) in the forest. So, once you are in the forest new options would appear along with navigational options, those options being looking for berries, mushrooms or herbs. Depending on their skill, the MC will be able to either fail to find any, find some berries or mushrooms or herbs, find a decent amount, or find a lot of berries, mushrooms or herbs, that you will be able to sell.

I’m sure other things can be done to enhance immersiveness, like using meat in the morning to prepare breakfast for Eden, or introducing new events that would involve Eden, the Black Wolf or both. A one coming to my mind is there you stumble upon a friendly wolf when hunting with Eden and you will need to either push Eden right before they pull the trigger (-Love), or act fast and shoot first into a tree right next to the wolf prompting them to flee (+Ferociousness -Harmony). Also, I think it'd be spicy to antogonize Eden and the Black Wolf, like making them sworn enemies. I doubt two hunters would be welcoming of sharing the same prey, especially if the prey is the MC lol

What do you guys think? The time of update is on the horizon, and I believe Vrelnir will come and read the forum soon.

(Well, outside the thing that was discussed here for more than three pages last time I checked).
Pretty good. Mix it with the home ec. skill that's coming and we can get a crafting mechanic going. Fur coats and boots, figurines and stuff carved from bones. All sellable from the market. I think we have Farm stuff for the present untill we get the PC run farm but this would be great for when it's the forests time.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

One thing we didn't discuss yet is The Rifle. I think it's fine to have it only when hunting and for events in the forest maybe, but not for City use. In-game explanation is that Eden keeps it but than once you go past that restriction what will be the excuse for why the PC doesn't use it for "problem solving" reasons. I'm all for it just being "there when you hunt" but dematerialises when not hunting but that might feel cheep. I know weapons are going to be added down the line but those will likely only be "subduing" types not leathal ones. Thoughts?

• Angry
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You could make it so when Eden trusts you to hunt alone, she sets up a lockbox at the edge of town to lock it away so it's not an option in town.
At their cabin maybe, having a box near town don't make sense to me in-game. But there are too many ways to get back to town and bypass any "gun walls" so to speak. You would have to cover every possable way to leave the forest.

Reactions: Furabia

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
One thing we didn't discuss yet is The Rifle. I think it's fine to have it only when hunting and for events in the forest maybe, but not for City use. In-game explanation is that Eden keeps it but than once you go past that restriction what will be the excuse for why the PC doesn't use it for "problem solving" reasons. I'm all for it just being "there when you hunt" but dematerialises when not hunting but that might feel cheep. I know weapons are going to be added down the line but those will likely only be "subduing" types not leathal ones. Thoughts?
I think what could work would be Eden always being with or near you when you hunt, for your own safety, and take the gun away when you're done, or a more contrived explanation of the gun having some sort of GPS lock, making it useless as a gun near town/outside the hunting area.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
But there are too many ways to get back to town and bypass any "gun walls" so to speak. You would have to cover every possable way to leave the forest.
True, so perhaps the approach with the least amount of effort would be to simply check whenever the player character is back in town, an auto event happens to the effect of: "walking around in town with a big rifle would be really stupid, so you decide to stash it away at a nearby bush", so it would be the characters own conscience that would decide to stash it away in the forest entrace due to common sense.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That would work better than some Judge Dredd magic, honestly...that's not really how guns work. Lewdtown's probably not the type of place to permit open carry anyways so the likelihood of being able to even set foot in town like that without police challending you at gunpoint isn't great.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
True, so perhaps the approach with the least amount of effort would be to simply check whenever the player character is back in town, an auto event happens to the effect of: "walking around in town with a big rifle would be really stupid, so you decide to stash it away at a nearby bush", so it would be the characters own conscience that would decide to stash it away in the forest entrace due to common sense.
I was thinking along those lines also, having a text pop up at the edge of town saying something like "i cant be seen in town with this i'll get arrested" or something. That's the gun wall, but there are 4? ways back that bypass that area. Also i don't like the idea of "stashing it in a bush" in-game just like Eden having a lockbox in town, they sound too convenient/gamey if you get me.

Ok so at the start you go to Eden and learn to hunt with them shooting and stuff, Eden controlls the Gun. At somepoint you can get it yourself from their cabin so you can hunt without Eden and return it to there when you're done. We have the Gun wall at the Edge where you first enter the forest. All that's fine. But i'm thinking more about the times where the PC passes out or can go through the wolf caves to leave that way. If Edens the one to take you to the Hospital then that works as they can grab the Gun then. But going with Mason or the Wolf cave will bork it.
I was just thinking about it's use in Forest encounters aswell. So i agree that you should be able to use it to shoot/scare all animals/plants but instead of actually using it in combat itself you get more options in the text step before actual combat. Like you see the boar so the options would be stand your ground, try to run(athletics) or if you have the gun shoot it(hunting) or scare it off, if you fail the boar knocks you down and you drop the gun, business as usual. That way no new combat machanics need to be added for gun use. If you have the gun it triggers the new options/text to be added. Also if peeps see you with it it adds to crime or something.

On a side note i think once you get stockholm syndrome for Eden/wolves it should unlock a shortcut option to get to their houses. Have it take the apporprate amount of time(1-2 hours) but skip the harsh forest bits.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I think there is a BUG in the "talk" with Robin in her recovery form the trauma of being raped. As it is now it subtract (-) confidence over win (+) confidence with Robin. By the way how you win confidence with Robin?

Another bug or better said bad game mechanic i spot was again with Whitney adding parasites to MC in the school halls, my PC has the breast as "enormous" and Whitney comes and adds a urchin to the breast, it should be the slime as breast wont get any bigger, though wish that was the case as that is a well known fetish, the breast expansion plus involuntary lactation one i mean.

Same with the butt parasite, if its slender she SHOULD add the Urchin to make it bigger.

Please do something with the mechanic to grow butt size as i ask before, thanks!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
are there games similar to this or is this as unique at it seems?
Kind of? TiTs is a text based yiff fest set in space. Summertime saga has you going to school and doing jobs for money. Plenty of games have similar elements that this has, but this is the one that pulls it all together the best. Try sites like gamcore to get the scope of these games or try the main forum page here and see if anytake your fancy.

May 18, 2019
are there games similar to this or is this as unique at it seems?
Been enjoying Perverted Education since this Monday. Found it here, on this site. It's different and rather niche (it revolves around sissification of the protagonist), and also a bit of a graphomania-fest (I skip around 80% of the text just to get to the good stuff), yet there is some charm to it. It has its flaws but overall I find it worth mentioning if you are into boy-turned-into-crossdressing-anal-slut-plaything-who-starts-to-enjoy-being-dominated stuff or at least open-minded about the theme.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes