tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Got the same bug.

Here is a save file for analysis:
I got around it by opening the cheat menu and hitting confirm without changing anything. (A good trick in general if you play with cheats. It causes the game to rerun all the random variables, so you'll get a (chance at a) different event if you just want to avoid the one you got or are trying for a specific one. Be careful about doing it in school however, as it will advance (either the time or the class event counter I forget how that's measured).

in the 2.17.2 version that's currently on the blog there is a bugfix for "Fixed a soft lock found when wearing a skirt to history class with medium exhibitionism." though unsure if it's the same bug, as I have high(pretty sure I maxed it) exhibitionism.

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
Vrelnir I keep getting this when I try to load a save is there something wrong with my browser I am using FireFox and the other versions of the game work/load old saves....

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html:252643:22930
JSON.parse@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1557:27
importSettingsData@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1746:12
window.importSettings/<@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1734:22

"Edit" it only does this error when I use the main load saves not if I use the load save on the left hand menu that says save/options.

Last edited:

gidone74

Feb 22, 2020
Vrelnir I keep getting this when I try to load a save is there something wrong with my browser I am using FireFox and the other versions of the game work/load old saves....

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html:252643:22930
JSON.parse@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1557:27
importSettingsData@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1746:12
window.importSettings/<@file:///C:/Users//Downloads/Degrees_of_Lewdity_0.2.17.1/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.2.17.1.html line 252646 > eval:1734:22

"Edit" it only does this error when I use the main load saves not if I use the load save on the left hand menu that says save/options.
I got that same error, it looks like an issue with a browser not accepting cookies. Check how permissive your browser is with accepting cookies, that worked as a fix for me.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I for one don't have a problem with it if it's based off of some combination of stats that explain that behaviour. My only real issue is with people suggesting content that doesn't fit the theme of the game - like "we should be able to play as the rapist" with no qualifying criteria.
My thoughts exactly, context matters. The pillory so far is used already as a way to blow off stress by doing these things(like stripping them) that's why i think it's a good spot to have as the outlet for these other things. And using skullduggery you can get peeps you hate or are blackmailing you(Whitney and Leighton so far) locked up there, so i also see revenge as a great motivator as well.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.17.3 is up on my blog. Mostly fixes bugs.
tigerdiamond SAM s-300 CS96385 Thanks for the heads up on these issues.
Midge Thanks for the ideas.
android ver. doesnt work
Try updating Android System Webview. I couldn't load the newest version on my phone until I did.
Nice game and updates, but damn.. so much animal sex.. :/ and dno human female bullies etc. but still 5/5 game
Next update should be more vanilla. Like Slava says, you can disable beasts in settings. You can also change the gender of NPCs.
How do you get to farm?
Follow the road leading east from Harvest Street.
I for one don't have a problem with it if it's based off of some combination of stats that explain that behaviour. My only real issue is with people suggesting content that doesn't fit the theme of the game - like "we should be able to play as the rapist" with no qualifying criteria.

The MC being "broken" by the town and falling into the same depravity isn't too radical if they're at high stress and promiscuity or w/e. Maybe it could come with it's own "corruption" meter or something similar which lowers the criteria the more you do it, but maxing the bar is a technical game-over. Which obviously isn't something that can be done quick, but I like that as a later expansion idea.

I also like the idea of the MC... not going into full rape mode on the pilloried person when they're at a lower level, but definitely doing something with them that increases in boldness as you get more experienced. Like, maybe a total virgin MC who's a bit stressed decides to peek up their skirt, and each time they get a bit bolder, adding to their experience. Or just using them as a "rape" target with slightly lower criteria, the MC justifying their actions as it being part of the pilloried person's punishment.
I've ideas for a "bully" or similar stat that would work like promiscuity. It would start with bullying classmates, and escalate until you're outright assaulting others. It's in the maybe pile, but it's how I'll probably include such content if I do.

Stack Trace:

This is strange. Could be an issue with cookies like gidone74 suggests. Sorry for the trouble.
Is there gonna be any NTR? :)
Nothing more extreme than what already exists is planned. NTR doesn't resonate with me.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

Stack Trace:

This is why I use the hard import/export save to file function

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Next update should be more vanilla. Like Slava says, you can disable beasts in settings. You can also change the gender of NPCs.
nice, cant wait :) yep i know and i usually do that.. Is there possible remove only dogs out, but leave everything else :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It'd be nice if you could purposefully fail skill based checks, like the pig stealing your skirt, or swimming away from the bullies in the pool.

another suggestion (similar to pepez's) gender sliders for individual animals would be nice. I used to play with 100%male animals, but thought I'd try it out with some female ones now that I can be a futa, but I'd really like horses to only be male.

edit: It's also a little weird to get the reactions to you being a futa when you're already naked, especially the recoils in disgust. Like, why did you come up to be and call me sexy then? Also, (as much as I want more opportunity to get things written on me that you won't let me write on myself) they probably shouldn't be able to pull out a marker while in the pool (Especially once I've gotten the whole class naked)

Last edited:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Got this error when I went to the farm for the first time and Alex was just showing me around.

Edit: this is with the 2.17.3 version.
Edit2: I just noticed it said the version in there, I'm dumb.

Reactions: Vrelnir
May 18, 2019
Life is never easy, huh? I am having trouble achieving new feats added by this update. Today the game's wiki got updated, and I finally had a chance to have a look at the missing feats. Judging by the wiki, to get the 'Alex's Partner' feat you need to make them orgasm in a consensual event, and I have already had sex with a male-Alex as a herm (actually I even gave him vaginal virginity, so I could get another feat, which I got without issues) two times after they got drunk, I even chose a promiscuous option once. Also I have no idea how to get 'A Knot to Remember'. The wiki says I need to let a dog/pig come inside the MC while there are people nearby. The thing is I don't remember lots of events that involve other people at the farm. Besides Alex, I remember a client with a stallion, an NPC whom Alex tells to fuck off, and numerous events with hostile NPCs. I let the beasts have their way every time I have a chance, but so far I was unable to get the feat. Is there a special prerequisite to get it? I am also yet to collect the 'Wrong Size'. Do I need to actively do something to let the event happen, or the opportunity is complete random?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Life is never easy, huh? I am having trouble achieving new feats added by this update. Today the game's wiki got updated, and I finally had a chance to have a look at the missing feats. Judging by the wiki, to get the 'Alex's Partner' feat you need to make them orgasm in a consensual event, and I have already had sex with a male-Alex as a herm (actually I even gave him vaginal virginity, so I could get another feat, which I got without issues) two times after they got drunk, I even chose a promiscuous option once. Also I have no idea how to get 'A Knot to Remember'. The wiki says I need to let a dog/pig come inside the MC while there are people nearby. The thing is I don't remember lots of events that involve other people at the farm. Besides Alex, I remember a client with a stallion, an NPC whom Alex tells to fuck off, and numerous events with hostile NPCs. I let the beasts have their way every time I have a chance, but so far I was unable to get the feat. Is there a special prerequisite to get it? I am also yet to collect the 'Wrong Size'. Do I need to actively do something to let the event happen, or the opportunity is complete random?
I also miss these 3.

"Alex's Partner" happens when you help them tending the crops. The sex during lunch break does not count. It's a variant of the "help them up" event. Alex must be dominant and lustful.

"A Knot to Remember" happens while feeding the dogs. The exact chain of events is a bit unclear. It may be locked if skills are to high? Oh, I think the respect of the dogs must be abysmal to trigger it.

"Wrong Size" is about cross dressing at the pool, I think. I cannot check it since current MC is a futa...

May 18, 2019
I also miss these 3.

"Alex's Partner" happens when you help them tending the crops. The sex during lunch break does not count. It's a variant of the "help them up" event. Alex must be dominant and lustful.

"A Knot to Remember" happens while feeding the dogs. The exact chain of events is a bit unclear. It may be locked if skills are to high? Oh, I think the respect of the dogs must be abysmal to trigger it.

"Wrong Size" is about cross dressing at the pool, I think. I cannot check it since current MC is a futa...
Dam. I will try to make Alex dominant and lustful, and also see if dogs' trust can be lowered. Otherwise, I will start anew (will do it anyway in due time).

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
" The PC can now make a mistake when greeting friendly NPCs on the town's streets. "

How do I trigger this and what is it? I'm walking around and I don't find any new interactions

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
" The PC can now make a mistake when greeting friendly NPCs on the town's streets. "

How do I trigger this and what is it? I'm walking around and I don't find any new interactions
I found only a minor detail: When MC responds to a greeting there is now a risk that MC was not meant. That increases trauma/stress.

Reactions: Vrelnir

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When having sex with a dog on the farm, there is a chance that when they knot you the dog will hear Alex talking to someone and try to run off with you still attached. If you don't stop them somehow, both Alex & the client will see you. (I flaunted when it happened to me.)

If it's doesn't have to be at the farm, there is also the getting fucked by a pig on stage at the brothel, and I remember one time I was streaking at night (I think in the rich neighborhood, def somewhere on the bottom of the map) and got caught by someone walking their dog, who then proceeded to force me to have sex with their dog. (not sure on the requirements on that one, it was several updates ago. I might have had high bestiality fame from the afore mentioned pig in the brothel.)

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes