DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...i don't understand that answer given to me, please read all what i write about the parasites and the butt enlargement options for people in the pure path, thanks!
Is it only me who is really annoyed by the numbers next to each options in android? i don't have a numblock in my android, is touch screen. the numbers just make it all look really clutter.

what i really like for the androind version is for all the options to have a line separate between each option , its sometimes hard to pick the right option and sometimes by accident i choose others and so have to be saving like all the time.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is it only me who is really annoyed by the numbers next to each options in android? i don't have a numblock in my android, is touch screen. the numbers just make it all look really clutter.
If I'm understanding your complaint correctly, you can disable those numbers like so:
Settings -> General -> Disable numbered link navigation

You can also add more space between lines in the Save/Options menu. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see two choices: 1.75 and 1.5.
The default seems to be 1.5 for me, and switching to 1.75 spaced the lines out in a noticeable manner (giving more space to tap on each link on a touchscreen).

Edit:
Apparently 1.5 is only the default for the browser version.
1.75 is the default for the Android apk version, after checking it myself quickly. This means your game should already be on 1.75 spacing, and you won't be able to space the lines out further than they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD2

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
I feel in the oddness of adding dominant driven actions in the game is part of the game setting, as stated very often. The character given is not a blank slate to drive off of, there are certain traits that make them a sympathetic orphan. We see how characters do see that there are issues in this town, and even Doren gives them a safe place to stay. In a matter of speaking, there could be a simpler way to add both dominance and violent actions in the long run. I am not a person who wishes for any of these options, however, I believe the ideas could allow for a greater audience appeal and maybe even calm the "More dominant actions please!" dialogue every. single. page.

Disclaimer: Please acknowledge that this game is still in ALPHA and should not be judged as a game nearing final stages. There also seems to be a belief among some that this game is developed as poorly as Corruption of Champions or Lilith's Throne. Vrelnir and his team give frequent updates, normally packed with content, most of which is planned far in advance. I am sure there are plenty of features of the development map that haven't even been alluded too yet, and it is foolish to assume one's personal appeals could steamroll this.

DOMINANCE

An expansion into prostitution would give plenty of wiggle room in this area. Clients may request a more dominant approach, including different positions depending on available genitalia. This can also go into the sex toy arena, as strap ons become available. (This could also work for crossdressing PC's).

When it comes to dating, as the paths begin to get fleshed out so could relationship routes. With certain characters such as Avery or Eden, you may get locked out of dominance. Robin and Whitney would depend on their dominance levels, adding another option than just getting rid of Whitney. (EX: If you were to make Whitney submit, your roles would reverse. School reputation would stay high, but delinquency would plummet. The linear approach gives consequences to the sandbox.)

VIOLENCE
It must be acknowledged that the character does not start as a violent person. They are kind, generous, obviously giving Robin some reason to love them. However, as trauma begins to build up and control begins to slip, they may exhibit more "unhinged traits". As the PC becomes visibly disturbed, that also reflects in their actions. Even coming back from it leaves them with a hardened exterior. This allows more actions, rape at the pillory, harassment options that previously only NPC's could do, murder... In essence, this would be another soft end. Someone hurt so much they had to take it out, twisted by the town itself. I hope this would also cause the player to reevaluate their actions, turning this game from an extreme sex simulator with the plot on the side to even more, because at some point you begin to hurt the ones most important to you as well.

I personally believe this is the only case in which the PC could exhibit this behavior without ruining the guise of the game. It wouldn't require a separate mode and would make it that much more important to strive to get out. This is more an endgame situation to me, where there can be multiple endings depending on your actions much like Undertale or Mogeko Castle.

If anyone has any other ideas, queries, or concerns please respond! These just came off the top of my head but I am really looking forward to the fleshing out of DoL :>. I'm a little strange to play sex games for the plot... but horror games just don't have the same psychological flare they used to. I'm probably projecting a little myself, but I hope you all enjoyed these : D

Remember that I'm not a personal fan of PC Dominance and violence, so this a prominently unbiased view.
Actually the character can already do some Violent actions from the very begining its just artificialy restricted on most other areas of the game. For example, you can attack and beat someone in school if you get caught stealing from their lockers, you can also "bully" kylar even if it is fairly light bullying. It would make sense if the was a "violent" variable that you could increase over time by performing violent actions, enabling more violent actions over time.

On another note. wouldn't the ability to escalate thigs further(after you make them climax for the 1st time) during detention,or after refusing to pay Bailey add more interest to those encounters? I know that there is a later event for the former and while I find it reasonable (from a realistic standpoint) its can feel quite restricting not to have more options during these events.

Last edited:
Reactions: ophiebun

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
I've been digging into the code trying to figure out the trigger for some events I can't seem to get to fire, but I'm not very knowledgeable with HTML and I can't trace the variables.

As an example, getting caught masturbating by River in math class. It looks like this event is tied to $timer and $orgasmdown, which appear to be set to 20 and 0 respectively when you start masturbating. I assume $timer is a countdown until you automatically stop masturbating, and decrements every time you select Continue, and I assume $orgasmdown is related to whether or not you orgasm, but I don't actually see where these variables' values are changed as part of the masturbation event. Additionally, it seems like the "caught by River" event fires only if $timer <= 20 AND $orgasmdown >= 1, but there is a check prior to this for $timer <= 20 only, so I'm unclear how the "caught" event is meant to fire.

Apologies for what is probably a very basic coding question, but I haven't been able to find details on these types of event triggers and was left with no recourse but code-diving.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've been digging into the code trying to figure out the trigger for some events I can't seem to get to fire, but I'm not very knowledgeable with HTML and I can't trace the variables.

As an example, getting caught masturbating by River in math class. It looks like this event is tied to $timer and $orgasmdown, which appear to be set to 20 and 0 respectively when you start masturbating. I assume $timer is a countdown until you automatically stop masturbating, and decrements every time you select Continue, and I assume $orgasmdown is related to whether or not you orgasm, but I don't actually see where these variables' values are changed as part of the masturbation event. Additionally, it seems like the "caught by River" event fires only if $timer <= 20 AND $orgasmdown >= 1, but there is a check prior to this for $timer <= 20 only, so I'm unclear how the "caught" event is meant to fire.

Apologies for what is probably a very basic coding question, but I haven't been able to find details on these types of event triggers and was left with no recourse but code-diving.
What you see there is not really HTML. It's SugarCube/Twine. A game engine designed for VNs which embeds its game description inside the HTML page.
The actual coding might be rather basic. But tracking down the flow of events, passages and variables can be really confusing. It's BASICally a huge mess of GOTOs interTWINEd with HTML-like text.

In this case:
<<set $timer to 20>> gives MC 20 masturbation steps. If they are spend the masturbation stops no matter what. $timer is used in many places for different purposes buried deep down in some widgets.
<<if $timer lte 0 and $orgasmdown gte 1>> checks if MC a) really used up all steps and did not stop early. And b) if MC actually had an orgasm.
Or in other words: MC has to masturbate, cum, and continue rubbing until poor River finds out.

Reactions: Fedora Man

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

I've played around with this myself, though not in the code, just experimenting in game. basically you have 20 actions during masturbation before the event ends, and in order to "get caught" you have to pretty much be in the middle of cumming on the turn that it ends. There is a little wiggle room, I think 1 turn before or after cumming, but maybe only after.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Just got it myself after kneeling during feeding. I started to lose the dogs' respect, but only managed to get to 'trust' state when this event happened. I presume, it is simply random (or maybe we should watch what Alex is doing to figure out the time to go feed the dogs?), and it took about 30-ish (at least it felt like it) attempts for me to actually earn the feat (and a bronze one at that). Gotta go make Alex the dom now, two more feats to go.

Upd.: Shesh, it happened again. Just like that. On a second attempt.

Upd.: AND AGAIN. No, there has got to be a connection to something. RNG can't be that random, can it?
I figured it out, basically any time any canine fucks in game there's a 19% (rng roll of 81-100) chance they knot when cumming, you just have to line up a less than 1/5th chance with the actual cumming at the farm, no trust stat or love coefficient, just get lucky, and you can't even save mid fuck, the game handles it's rolls in a predetermined line. (frankly I know trying to say canines can't pop in the main way they tell if it's time to cum 4/5 times is utter bs and hope it's for some unseen balance thing)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to use the console to change NPC stats (confidence, love, lust etc)?

I've been trying to rifle through the options in it with my extremely limited noob level of understanding of it and found nothing.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to use the console to change NPC stats (confidence, love, lust etc)?

I've been trying to rifle through the options in it with my extremely limited noob level of understanding of it and found nothing.
If you open the browser console (most likely ctrl+shift+i), you will find the complete game state under SugarCube.State.variables.
Some things are easy to find and to cheat, like
SugarCube.State.variables.money, others are harder. And of course you can easily screw up your game.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If you open the browser console (most likely ctrl+shift+i), you will find the complete game state under SugarCube.State.variables.
Some things are easy to find and to cheat, like
SugarCube.State.variables.money, others are harder. And of course you can easily screw up your game.
I usually just use the SugarCube.State.variables and open up the giant list and go through it, but for example there seems to be only some flags for robin considering progression with her, but no way to alter her confidence, then again i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff :D

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Speakign of Robin, can't seem to progress further with her. Max love and lust, saved her from that boat, talk to her and go out with her, but no progression beyond that. No bed crawling.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes