Mishun

Jan 27, 2018

The wiki is fairly up to date on the antiques, give it a look if you're stuck
i looked:) still can't do it, because "it's freezing outside", most antiques in underwater ruins and underwater cave, can't dive into freezing water

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
safe code in old sewers? "021?" i need 4 digits code
Unless I am mistaken the three first numbers are already put in, so you only need to input the final digit... which you just have to guess, and is random. What I usually do with it is save right before and simply start at 0 and work my way through the numbers, reloading each time the timer runs out, and then continuing where I left off (so if first attempt I went 0,1,2,3, second attempt would be 4,5,6,7, etc.).

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
I know, it's always too dang cold. Sometimes, I wish this game was set in Miami Beach.
now we need to wait until next in-game summer to go there, October on in-game calendar, 9°C air, imagine how water feels like? brrr :sick:
maybe i can add these antiques with browser console? i don'r want to wait that long

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonie63

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
now we need to wait until next in-game summer to go there...
If you wear the diving set (suit, goggles, flippers) and a pair of leather leggings (and maybe the gloves?) I'm pretty sure that while the game will say that you feel cold, you're not going to get cold enough to get hit with temperature-related debuffs, likely even if you're diving all day long. Unless for some reason you were freezing before entering the water with your diving suit in the first place, of course.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
If you wear the diving set (suit, goggles, flippers) and a pair of leather leggings (and maybe the gloves?) I'm pretty sure that while the game will say that you feel cold, you're not going to get cold enough to get hit with temperature-related debuffs, likely even if you're diving all day long. Unless for some reason you were freezing before entering the water with your diving suit in the first place, of course.
i'll look into it, thank you for solution, i'll heat-up before i do this in cafe

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Have not done much in this yet ( less than a week in ) but i don't think I'll turn myself in at the police station again ... View attachment 3898979
At least you got community service. I'm still stuck in prison, where I'm pregnant and constantly getting punishments for missing an hour of work. All because this one prison guard has the most shitty timing of showing up, just to pimp me out. Good game 10/10.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Fellas, does anyone have any information regarding graduating? Is it planned or discussed in the polls?

I'm a straight A student, I've earned all the class subject traits, aswell as 21 distinctions. The only thing that is left, is the school play to complete.
If the graduation is not on the horizon in the future builds, I'll just say, fuck school, I'mma be a dope dealer!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Fellas, does anyone have any information regarding graduating? Is it planned or discussed in the polls?

I'm a straight A student, I've earned all the class subject traits, aswell as 21 distinctions. The only thing that is left, is the school play to complete.
If the graduation is not on the horizon in the future builds, I'll just say, fuck school, I'mma be a dope dealer!
Safe to say the game wasn't intended to be played for several in-game years, you are indefinitely a XX-year old highschooler. And yea, once you are maxed out and have seen everything you wanna see, you can miss out on school a bunch.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I finally got into Avery's little card game, and through trial and error on all accounts, I give you this assessment on the end results.

Avery: Takes you away to Remy's estate (unknown yet if prior relation of being cattle elates to things) and well... Interesting yet sad to say the least. Also, kind of a WTF in terms of things. I do hope, at some point, despite Avery being our Sugar Person, we can call them out on their bullshit and get some serious fucking answers as to whats going on, specially since we are more or less equally involved.

Bailey: Tamest of resolutions. Gets a call to handle some with their thugs and we can off to distract some thugs who want Bailey's car. Honestly, reward wise it's shit. Either give me a favor for good work or let me smash you Bailey.

Leighton: Well a night out with your head school attendant doesn't seem so bad, specially if a third party is involved. Also pretty tame even though it counts as 'non-consent' even though we do kinda sorta consent. Odd that.

Quinn: How truly and utter just fucked up yo. Just... whew... Not gonna go there.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
At least you got community service. I'm still stuck in prison, where I'm pregnant and constantly getting punishments for missing an hour of work. All because this one prison guard has the most shitty timing of showing up, just to pimp me out. Good game 10/10.
I could've sworn in the past that the required work time per day in prison was 1 hour less, I have no clue why they decided to make it more tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes