SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
can i be married to Kylar? she mentioned it few times, i don't want to dismiss her. i would rather dismiss Whitney
I'd rather marry Whitney over Kylar. Sure... Whitney pimps my ass out, bullies me at times.... BUT they can be, pending on the situation, be rather affectionate in their own way at times. Kylar... Not so much.

NOW, if we were to get a update/rework/add-on of properly taming Kylar to behave themselves and learn to properly share with others, or force them entirely to be submissive, then I'd be willing not to send Kylar to prison. As it stands now though... Prison might be best for them.

333olive3

May 23, 2024
Is there a way to layer clothing? I find it odd that I can't put something on under the cable knit cardigan, for example. Only under upper so far?

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Dude, what is it with the fucking weirdos in this town? Whenever I'm selling stuff at the market stall there's always someone who steals a bottle of breast milk and then gives the excuse "I was gonna give it to my boy/girlfriend..."
What kind of bizarre gift is that?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RayBar

meatbag

Mar 24, 2021
Not a big issue, but I'm having some trouble getting my time and date format settings to save. I select save as default, save my game after, reset the game, but they never change. Is there something I'm missing?

ZloyFrag

Jun 12, 2024
Hello! I have a question - is it possible to corrupt Sydney while remaining an Angel TF? Sydney's purity has reached 1% now. I can ask him in the library what's wrong with him, and then he will confess his feelings to me, and if I accept this, I will be able to corrupt him. But this causes me to lose my maximum purity (lose Handholding virginity with Sydney).

Are there any other ways?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Hello! I have a question - is it possible to corrupt Sydney while remaining an Angel TF?
Unless something changes in the future, the act of holding hands is not going to cause you to straight-up lose your Angel TF (nor for that matter will kissing or losing oral virginity), unless you are only in the early stages of the Angel TF. At worst, you might drop from Stage 6 (full transformation, wings) as it takes a couple days to recover the purity loss while you regen to max purity, but you can recover the full transformation as long as you have the Virgin trait. In fact, assuming you are at a high "angelicness" you probably could tough it out without even noticing a difference unless you somehow are making use of Banish on a regular basis.

However AFAIK you will end up hitting Fallen status going through the entirety of Sydney's corruption route (there may be an exception for girl/girl, but I'm not certain about that one). Short-term, though, you can hold someone's hand without entirely losing Angel or going into Fallen status.

Reactions: ZloyFrag

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I dont want to spoil but i think they made it that you don't actually lose Angel going through Corruption route. Though you can lose it afterwards since the belt is gone.

Easy Bake Oven

Feb 10, 2022
Hello! I have a question - is it possible to corrupt Sydney while remaining an Angel TF? Sydney's purity has reached 1% now. I can ask him in the library what's wrong with him, and then he will confess his feelings to me, and if I accept this, I will be able to corrupt him. But this causes me to lose my maximum purity (lose Handholding virginity with Sydney).

Are there any other ways?
The corruption event doesn't cause you to lose your Angel TF. Handholding and all that stuff that doesn't remove the virgin trait is fine. You regen purity pretty fast as a virgin and if you go down a stage, you'll probably get it back in a day or two. As for the virgin trait, you kind of lose it at the end, but don't worry it'll come back. Just make sure you don't lose your virginity through the other sex events after the chasity cage is gone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
one downside of HTML games is that you will loose your saves if you forgot to export it, because they are in browser cache
i lost my saves

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes