DJPwnage

Jan 28, 2020
what i'd like is to be able to "Rape" AND playing as a male its been A BITCH to keep my Butt V Card xD
Like Why can't we attack folks as often as we get attacked on 1.0 Encounter Chances. Or even go out to hunt? Or can we and i don't have it yet or somehow keep missing it. Selling yourself doesn't count, lol.

Don't get me wrong xD im not into rape or anything but after playing this for so long i feel like its a KEY function missing. If we don't have to be little Angels, Why cant we become Demons?

Playing "b5sokbd" version and it has some standing? Option but im always on the ground or on my back witch sucks cuz lol imma male even when we have sex with a partner it feels like we are being raped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just realized i made it it where more people were ATTRACTED TO ME 50% XD but the NPCs stuff 30-50 hahah i meant to make it where id be targeted by more females since its hard to make your char MANLY and scary imo but you can be OP strong xD

Hold on, >.> i don't remember the "Rape: ####" Fame Stat! xD i guess i am not able to yet or missed/gotta find how to.

Last edited:

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
I'd rather marry Whitney over Kylar. Sure... Whitney pimps my ass out, bullies me at times.... BUT they can be, pending on the situation, be rather affectionate in their own way at times. Kylar... Not so much.

NOW, if we were to get a update/rework/add-on of properly taming Kylar to behave themselves and learn to properly share with others, or force them entirely to be submissive, then I'd be willing not to send Kylar to prison. As it stands now though... Prison might be best for them.
Kylar's only benefits are sometimes shooting tranqs at your aggressors and the pepper spray refill, they aren't worth the social demerits to me. And Whitney does nothing but pimp you out or assault you.
The former is a means to an end, the latter isn't even a card on the table. They both just suck.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I'd rather marry Whitney over Kylar. Sure... Whitney pimps my ass out, bullies me at times.... BUT they can be, pending on the situation, be rather affectionate in their own way at times. Kylar... Not so much.
Weird bias. Kylar may be extremely unstable and obsessive, but it'd be hard to argue that what they do isn't borne out of twisted affection and a genuine fear of loss. Their reaction to being goaded into hitting the player alone shows how strongly they are trying to resist their mental illness and force something even remotely akin to what they believe is a normal relationship in their relatively shitty life. Whitney just treats the MC like a toy, and as their "affection" grows, they simply want to monopolize and dominate their toy more.

Kylar could be salvaged if she was captured by Jordan or did a decent stint in a mental ward not run by Harper.
Whitney belongs in prison and will very likely end up there at some point.

Jan 18, 2020
Whitney just treats the MC like a toy, and as their "affection" grows, they simply want to monopolize and dominate their toy more.
You don't have to sell me any harder on them! I'm already a Whitney fan!

joking aside, I find it fascinating how... passionate people get about the love interests. Personally, I like most of them (mostly with the exception of the bird), but it's fun to watch the arguments

DJPwnage

Jan 28, 2020
People will never read the OP or the FAQ from the blog or literally *any* discussion about the game. They just keep wishing for stuff that will never come.
XD yes make a post about how no one reads the OP Post instead of directing them to it and say this was addressed, and sound like a douche to people who are enjoying the game xD Neways thanks for the info Lit coulda did without the extra but w/e makes you feel better.

840 Pages on this Thread Alone. XD

Apeish

Jun 11, 2017
XD yes make a post about how no one reads the OP Post instead of directing them to it and say this was addressed, and sound like a douche to people who are enjoying the game xD
Hi I've been lurking for years but I'm posting now specifically to call you out on this. It's literally the second line in the OP you dingus. You don't get to be mad about this.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
XD yes make a post about how no one reads the OP Post instead of directing them to it and say this was addressed, and sound like a douche to people who are enjoying the game xD Neways thanks for the info Lit coulda did without the extra but w/e makes you feel better.

840 Pages on this Thread Alone. XD
My man, why do you type like you're a discord kitten chatting with your discord dad. :FacePalm: :KEK:
Let's play a drinking game, take a shot for every "xd" in your comments.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes