Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
This is the most impressive game I have ever seen. The author is so awesome.
Agreed. There are a handful of games that I continue to play regularly and have explored all kinds of characters and this is probably the one I've played the most. It helps that there is a team of enthusiastic developers, even if that means they pull in different directions and sometimes only add things that interest them, but Vrelnir does a great job in keeping it all going and continuing to flesh out the world.

Reactions: zhangff

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
One thing I've yet to understand: Robyn having problems paying Baley only starts if we reach 100% relations? (triggering his quest)?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Unless something changed I don't think it has anything to do with your relationship status with Robin? At least, I've seen Robin get shipped off in previous runs w/o hardly ever interacting with them, so I think this might just be coincidental on your part

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
One thing I've yet to understand: Robyn having problems paying Baley only starts if we reach 100% relations? (triggering his quest)?
I am also unsure, but like whittle said, I think it's something that's timed and happens after a while and the only difference that the love stat has, is unlocking the quest itself and the ability to do something about it. If you don't do anything with Robin, just ignore them all the time and focus on other things, eventually you'll either stop seeing them or when visiting their room you'll see the event of their missing console, having sold it to pay Bailey, and so on... until eventually they go missing. But in that case you can't do anything about it because you two aren't close and you aren't involved. I didn't completely explore this avenue because I tend to always complete this quest quickly to prevent it from happening. Not like earning money is particularly difficult to do, just maybe kinda tedious and repetitive...

Reactions: Mwanted
Sep 3, 2023
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes