Oct 6, 2019
Anyone know about the Mirror at Night?
Keeps saying i have to do something More Extreme, anyone know what that is??
A higher level activity of a given type. If you are no longer getting a rush from flashing your tits, for example, then you need to start pulling up your skirt instead.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What does "too tame to soothe" mean in game?
An essential mechanic of this game is:
Do something lewd, out of your comfort zone. In exchange this lowers Stress/Trauma or you regain Control. But it also raises your "Lewdity".
This message just says "this was not lewd enough", you get nothing from it.

Delmiro

Sep 15, 2019
I have a question after sex writes: " You were a little assertive". Does this mean that I can interact with a partner more rudely? If yes, how to do it?

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So I just completed the event where you can take Whitney to the orphanage. Do we find out what "deal" they made with Bailey if you take them to their office?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
An essential mechanic of this game is:
Do something lewd, out of your comfort zone. In exchange this lowers Stress/Trauma or you regain Control. But it also raises your "Lewdity".
This message just says "this was not lewd enough", you get nothing from it.
you still get stress and trauma reduction

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have a question after sex writes: " You were a little assertive". Does this mean that I can interact with a partner more rudely? If yes, how to do it?
Under "Attitudes" you can select: "How do you feel about consensual sex? Provides a bonus after consensual sex based on how assertive you were."
As far as I can see, this assertiveness is just a count of all actions you've taken. Afterwards you get a reward according to your selection.
That's what this "You were..." message is about.
That means consensual(!) sex can give you a bonus for defiance/submissiveness or a reduction of stress/trauma.

You can be rude regardless. There are a few of options under "Ask" and "Mock". They might have to be unlocked. "Mock" needs a certain level of Defiance.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I kinda went too far with the whoring and now the character got famous. In the next run the solution is to have sex while wearing a mask all the times and avoid cameras?

Reactions: Fizel

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I kinda went too far with the whoring and now the character got famous. In the next run the solution is to have sex while wearing a mask all the times and avoid cameras?
if you want to avoid fame while doing stuff, yes, keep a mask on
mind though that they're not very tough and NPCs sometimes will want to take them off you

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
if you want to avoid fame while doing stuff, yes, keep a mask on
mind though that they're not very tough and NPCs sometimes will want to take them off you
Ah, thanks. What about masks and crime? Is a mask enough or you have to wear other clothes together when doing shady stuff? Also i'm not sure how many times i can do crimes simultaneously.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Hello! ...i notice the new update (DegreesofLewdity-v0.3.10.4.apk) reduced the file in Android from 21Mb to 16Mb; i mean, i have seen the file getting larger and larger with each new update to all the sudden shrink. is this okay?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Vrel has said there are plans for non-anal preg content, and the code shows references for pregnancy related things not yet implemented, not sure where you got that from.
maybe is the MC pregos a NPC, but i digress. I get that from... well, the game was launch in 2018 and is been 5 years already with the eternal cry for pregos and yet no pregos. So all points to it never being implemented. I don't say it can be totally discarded, more if people are paying for it to be put in the game as a side story or event (a dream perhaps?), however the moral implications are there for a game that already is very controversial, adding pregos or MC rapist is like keep adding more stripe to that tiger.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hello! ...i notice the new update (DegreesofLewdity-v0.3.10.4.apk) reduced the file in Android from 21Mb to 16Mb; i mean, i have seen the file getting larger and larger with each new update to all the sudden shrink. is this okay?
The normal version has also shrunk from 15.7M to 13.2M. One file more. So probably no "forgotten" files.
The image files somehow have gotten smaller.

Update: Reading helps :)

• Reduced the size of image files. Thanks to note leven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
maybe is the MC pregos a NPC, but i digress. I get that from... well, the game was launch in 2018 and is been 5 years already with the eternal cry for pregos and yet no pregos. So all points to it never being implemented. I don't say it can be totally discarded, more if people are paying for it to be put in the game as a side story or event (a dream perhaps?), however the moral implications are there for a game that already is very controversial, adding pregos or MC rapist is like keep adding more stripe to that tiger.
Vrel mentioned very early on that preg would be a lot later as multiple other systems and locations had priority. But the pieces of the preg system are actually being added in addition to the other systems, they just aren't turned on yet. Basically just trying to future proof for when he does get to that system. Its been a while since I looked at the code, but I do recall parts for visiting the wolf den with children there. Interacting with your kids there had some different things happen(There were a lot of -stress/trauma outcomes iirc).

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Oct 6, 2019
Basically just trying to future proof for when he does get to that system.
It sounds like the plan is to work on it in the background in an attempt to avoid the universal problem of pregnancy mechanics in games where it breaks fucking everything and requires a year worth of coding just to get functional at the expense of anything else getting done during that time. If the team can actually pull that off, then I will be greatly impressed.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes