DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The normal version has also shrunk from 15.7M to 13.2M. One file more. So probably no "forgotten" files.
The image files somehow have gotten smaller.

Update: Reading helps :)

• Reduced the size of image files. Thanks to note leven.
thanks, and I do read the blog, but for some reason it didn't want to load the page in my browser this time, ikeep getting the time out screen...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Almost all my body parts are tattooed. And I dont want to pay 3k for each removal. Is there any better way?
I don't think so if they're permanent, sadly.
You can always just earn the money by spamming Spa / cafe the whole day, skipping school every other day.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I thought they just force tattoos on you instead of removing?
I think there were some events in the past, were a tattoo was magically replaced by a body writing.
But currently I know of no free tattoo removal, intended or not.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think there were some events in the past, were a tattoo was magically replaced by a body writing.
But currently I know of no free tattoo removal, intended or not.
Yeah, I guess that's another thing Vrel and co might want to fix 'coz that ain't intended and a price of 3k per tattoo removal pretty much says:

This is the only place for you to remove tattoos.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I guess that's another thing Vrel and co might want to fix 'coz that ain't intended and a price of 3k per tattoo removal pretty much says:

This is the only place for you to remove tattoos.
Nah, pepper cans also have a hefty price tag, but you can still can get them for free.
I cannot remember having trouble with too many tattoos... In my current game, day 309, I only had a cattle brand removed.
There are not so many occasions were a tattoo is forced upon you. I wonder how you can get the whole body tattooed!?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, pepper cans also have a hefty price tag, but you can still can get them for free.
I cannot remember having trouble with too many tattoos... In my current game, day 309, I only had a cattle brand removed.
There are not so many occasions were a tattoo is forced upon you. I wonder how you can get the whole body tattooed!?
You can start if you want a whole body tattoo by letting folks write on your body then go to the tattoo thing and convert it to a tattoo.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah, thanks. What about masks and crime? Is a mask enough or you have to wear other clothes together when doing shady stuff? Also i'm not sure how many times i can do crimes simultaneously.
skulduggery mask specifically
idr if it completely removes crime buildup but should help

Reactions: gasno

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I played with the world expansion mod so it might not be in the base game, but I believe they remove all your tatoos if you have enough.
Yeah, I think that is probably a mod thing.
I don't remember the underground brothel removing and instead just add specific tattoos you can't get anywhere other than that place.

But hey, if we're guessing about my accuracy of remembering stuff I'd say 20 / 80 'coz I forget a lot of stuff most of the time. :KEK:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
skulduggery mask specifically
idr if it completely removes crime buildup but should help
Every clothing item which has the "stealthy" attribute removes 5% of crime buildup.
That's as of now: the skulduggery mask, the long leather gloves and the catsuit, which counts as two (upper and lower body).
So you can reduce crime buildup by 40% at best.

Reactions: gasno

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ViviX12 KhanJr Darth616 sparrow_rose White Bomber ladguru b00marrows Thanks for the heads up on these bugs.
This game is so good. Thanks.
No problem! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Been a bit since I've hopped into this delightful work-- I don't suppose there's an option for the MC and Alex to get milked as cowgirls on the ranch? Farm be expensive, Why pass up a potential lurid lucriative opportunity?

Sure, they may need to hire on staff they can trust, dang if that doesn't sound like a fun and saucy scenario, haha!

Shameless suggestions aside, many props to the dev to keeping this wonder ongoing and greater still with each and every update.
There's Alex milking content on the maybe pile. They'd need to be corrupted somewhat.

Thanks for the kind words!
Just to confirm that I am not crazy: diving in smugglers' cave has been nerfed in terms of treasure received, unless going further in, no?
There's been no intentional change. I'll have a look.
Should it really matter which changing room you go into after you get the entire swimming class to naked? Might as well just make it co-ed and give the option to perform an encounter.
There's a lot of exhibitionist potential there.
Well that didn't take long from poking and prodding around to find the first "forced loss", called it. Weak.
Well was worth the test, time to reload to before it cuz that's Bs.
I'm curious where this forced loss was, as I've avoided that sort of thing.
This is very good, im wait update))
I'm glad you think so!
It sounds like the plan is to work on it in the background in an attempt to avoid the universal problem of pregnancy mechanics in games where it breaks fucking everything and requires a year worth of coding just to get functional at the expense of anything else getting done during that time. If the team can actually pull that off, then I will be greatly impressed.
That's indeed the plan. I'm sure it'll be rocky regardless, but hopefully not too bad.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I miss the Not-so-Premium mod, I wonder if anyone's tried working on something similar for current versions.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally gotten the achievement on a new save and removed the dam- ear slime.
Next goal: Demon doggo then join the temple for the lulz. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes