Viressa

May 24, 2018
Every time I read through this thread I'm like "Wow, there are people who play this game without cheats? And I thought I was a masochist!"

Tiggerboiguy

Dec 30, 2021
3 ways to do it:

A: Put the present in your room and fuck Robin in it
B: Give the present to an orphan and invite Whitney to the orphanage to fuck
C: Side with Whitney during the Halloween event

After, when wandering the streets, Kylar should tranq you
What present?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Every time I read through this thread I'm like "Wow, there are people who play this game without cheats? And I thought I was a masochist!"
When I was new to the game I cheated a lot. Later I used the cheat menu only to monitor stats.
When feats were invented I cheated the cheat menu away.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
wiki says it does
Well the test is in a wearing a full nun robe (robe + habit) and nutting all over the floor = -40% of a level. lol.
I think it multiplys...

An extra possibility is it depends on the actions you perform. this time i dropped my underwear down, lifted my skirt and playing with both penis and vagina (am herm) to get this result.

Last edited:

Rack2downlad

Feb 2, 2018
When I download the file and open it there's a folder that just says "healthy" and idk what to do from there, ive seen it on other games I've tried picking up. anyone know how to help?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
When I download the file and open it there's a folder that just says "healthy" and idk what to do from there, ive seen it on other games I've tried picking up. anyone know how to help?
What did you end up downloading? there is no "healthy" folder in my game, use this if you are having problem with the ones in OP.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Update 10.5 is up on the dev's blog,it mentions adding a new event and antique.

Jun 25, 2017
I started with out cheats, but coming back so long to see new content I've lost my tolerance for the grind. When I'm exploring new places I do so with out cheats to familiarize my self, but otherwise all cheat all the time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I started with out cheats, but coming back so long to see new content I've lost my tolerance for the grind. When I'm exploring new places I do so with out cheats to familiarize my self, but otherwise all cheat all the time.
I do that on new saves since awareness grind can go to he## for all I care, that takes way too long. :KEK:
But my main one will always remain legit since it's my Day 1 of playing this game save.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes