Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I still don't know where's to find any other spray. (I need to google it right now)

Seriously? Need to google it too D:

PS I wanna to kill Bailey... or beat that ass
You can't remove Bailey sadly so you can just keep beating their a$$ every week. :KEK:
You should check the wiki if you want to find the stuff you need, they should have the answers.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
But still not sure how to escape from Asylum fast...(
I have "Vietnam flashbacks" about that place.
Is there any mods to skip or make faster a boring Asylum gameplay to restore trauma?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any mods to skip or make faster a boring Asylum gameplay to restore trauma?
Your only choice is to butter up to the folks until you get access to a location or smth.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Bro how the fuck do you even end up in the asylum involuntarily, it's literally like a soft game over.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You forget to go to the doctor?
The doctor is not really needed.
It's important to always have an eye on stress and trauma.
If they get too high then lay low, avoid any crazy shit. Play with Robin, visit Doren, tan on the beach, play volleyball, and sleep!

Oct 6, 2019
Why would anyone torrent a free Game...?
Because the file sharing sites have been fucking disgraceful since they forced Nopy out of business. A better question would be, what the hell is the point of a torrent site where you have to register and submit credit card information to download? Do they just not get why people use torrents?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Because the file sharing sites have been fucking disgraceful since they forced Nopy out of business. A better question would be, what the hell is the point of a torrent site where you have to register and submit credit card information to download? Do they just not get why people use torrents?
Oh, you're asking for facepalms!
I already got a few, because I questioned these rpdl-torrents.
I don't know what their game is. A while ago the torrents were "public" but they required bleeding edge alpha version of clients which could not be installed from trusted sources.
Now they require registration. иди на хуй.
At the same time they are spamming games of 10s or 100s MB with their torrents. (Which is totally pointless)
I consider it a scam.

And BTW, Idk who chooses the links on the OP, but the official source is pixeldrain which work totally fine. It's just 13MB ffs.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
One thing I really don't like in this game, which is otherwise a favourite of mine, is any encounter with multiple entities.
It's just kind of boring. Like right now I'm trying to get captured by the hawk but keep getting stuck in lurker encounters that take forever to click through. It'd be great if successfully surviving these encounters X amount of times gave you the option to just run away for when you're more interested in exploring or whatever.

It's kinda like Pokémon when you're just trying to explore a cave but fucking Zubats insist on getting demolished by your level 69 Gigachad Blastoise over and over.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
One thing I really don't like in this game, which is otherwise a favourite of mine, is any encounter with multiple entities.
It's just kind of boring. Like right now I'm trying to get captured by the hawk but keep getting stuck in lurker encounters that take forever to click through. It'd be great if successfully surviving these encounters X amount of times gave you the option to just run away for when you're more interested in exploring or whatever.

It's kinda like Pokémon when you're just trying to explore a cave but fucking Zubats insist on getting demolished by your level 69 Gigachad Blastoise over and over.
Who doesn't want to get Hydro pump spammed by a gigachad Blastoise? :KEK:

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Gutsandguts Why not simply disable lurkers? At least until you get the Hawk things straightened out. Cheesy as it may be, the idea being that it does not sound like much fun being repeatedly owned by RNG. Especially when you actually have control over parts of it like that. Those toggles are not amongst the "can only set on new game", so...yeah - OFF -> Hawk -> ON -> yay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Starmold

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Not that I'm aware of, but you can download your save as a file then edit the save to manually change your awareness and trauma which should then trigger the exiting event without disabling feats like cheats would

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes