Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, that's not ntr... is it?
Wdym, get kidnapped by kylar and start enjoying.
Get sent to the underground brothel by Bailey and do the same thing instead of returning to that previous NPC.
Or even get attacked by any unique NPC and go to their side.
There are tons of it if you just play it right.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wdym, get kidnapped by kylar and start enjoying.
Get sent to the underground brothel by Bailey and do the same thing instead of returning to that previous NPC.
Or even get attacked by any unique NPC and go to their side.
There are tons of it if you just play it right.
What I meant is... you don't break up any couples, your love interest doesn't intentionally get taken from you (rape might happen but they neither enjoy it nor start cheating on you afterwards) nor are you pushing others/asking them to cheat on you... so. MC cheating isn't ntr by any definition.

Reactions: masMalkar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I meant is... you don't break up any couples, your love interest doesn't intentionally get taken from you (rape might happen but they neither enjoy it nor start cheating on you afterwards) nor are you pushing others/asking them to cheat on you... so. MC cheating isn't ntr by any definition.
Seems like a bad desgn tbh.
I mean, there's not really much npc interactions in this game since it's mostly just us and them, no more unique interactions etc etc.

Although it does make the game a bit boring and not really close to the vision it wants to if everything can go and will go in our favor.
I miss the time when I called this the Dark Souls of smut games, now it's the Elden ring of it.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What things can you push robin to do? i always thought that its either they are forced or they are with you.
There is a feat for getting Robin to cross-dress.

As far as the ntr question, the best example I can think of is what Whitney will do to Kylar when they both are love interests at the same time.

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
Yo. Good morning. Small update to my sprite mod from like a year ago: added damaged clothes, added schoolskirtlong, prevented hair from breaking due to length, and touched-up details. My priorities are to add cum overlays, add parasites/slimes, polish the damaged clothes, animate a hairstyle with multiple lengths, and code it so breasts#_clothed.png will be visible when upper clothing is worn.
animation-test-fileexport.gif
Edit Oct 10th: added Apron, finished Vaginal Cum, fixed Breasts3 on the sundress. Some other stuff.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yo. Good morning. Small update to my sprite mod from like a year ago: added damaged clothes, added schoolskirtlong, prevented hair from breaking due to length, and touched-up details. My priorities are to add cum overlays, add parasites/slimes, polish the damaged clothes, animate a hairstyle with multiple lengths, and code it so breasts#_clothed.png will be visible when upper clothing is worn.
View attachment 2085433
Are the sprites only for protagonist? Can NPCs also have their own unique sprits thru this mod?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I really liked the cafeteria event, where bully Whitney takes the MC away from Robin for an "oral exam", and afterwards you're given several choices of what to say to Robin about what happened. I think it ranged from nothing, to a gratuitous description of the sex and how the MC enjoyed it. That's the kind of netorare I'm looking for, and I wish there was more of it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, with 545 pages worth of comments?
The mods can just casually purge some instead.

Oct 6, 2018
Im gonna start this game today but what I want to ask is. how complete this game is? I mean I normally play games which are completed but I like the look of this one so I want to start and dont want to wait. you guys think I should wait for full release or is it already in pretty good shape to playyy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Im gonna start this game today but what I want to ask is. how complete this game is? I mean I normally play games which are completed but I like the look of this one so I want to start and dont want to wait. you guys think I should wait for full release or is it already in pretty good shape to playyy
Complete complete kind of thing.
Like those games who have a complete main quest and the updates are pretty much bonuses.
Not like most games where it's incomplete with an "early access" tag to hide it.

But since this is a sandbox, I don't think this game will really be complete, take a look at the sims, even now it's still pumping DLCs.
This game is too via more content updates~~~

Oct 6, 2018
Complete complete kind of thing.
Like those games who have a complete main quest and the updates are pretty much bonuses.
Not like most games where it's incomplete with an "early access" tag to hide it.

But since this is a sandbox, I don't think this game will really be complete, take a look at the sims, even now it's still pumping DLCs.
This game is too via more content updates~~~
this is what I wanted to hear! thank you for the quick answer. Im gonna start playing it today. have a good day ^^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeeehhhhh! 2 updates this month hopefully!
Hol' up, combat options? Now you got me interested.

Now to wait for the mini patches...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes