madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sex with Bailey!? How please?
Walk into Bailey's office the morning before your rent payment is due. With Promiscuity above 3 and S seduction check you'll be able to seduce them, but this will end up in a non-consensual encounter, leaving both parties traumatized.

Reactions: Midge

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
just thought a cool addition, the ability of having sight impairments, or being blind. would add new scenes or a whole new mechanic if you were blind. plus i need to be able to replicate blind girl from popopoka

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
just thought a cool addition, the ability of having sight impairments, or being blind. would add new scenes or a whole new mechanic if you were blind. plus i need to be able to replicate blind girl from popopoka
A blindfold type mechanic would seem possible, but likely won't be done anytime soon. That can/will greatly affect most of the game's interactions.
Or it stays within a set area. That will be much more feasible for short term additions, else it would be a long term feature, like pregnancy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A blindfold type mechanic would seem possible, but likely won't be done anytime soon. That can/will greatly affect most of the game's interactions.
Or it stays within a set area. That will be much more feasible for short term additions, else it would be a long term feature, like pregnancy.
There is a blindfold, even a gag too.
IF you try playing with both on, you'll have a bad time. :KEK:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So uh downloaded the files for Android and all it did was just download every img. Onto my phone and didn't actually download the game. Is there anything else I need to download to play the game?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
So uh downloaded the files for Android and all it did was just download every img. Onto my phone and didn't actually download the game. Is there anything else I need to download to play the game?
It should be APK file. Try downloading directly from the devs blog. (it's more up to date anyway)

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there a way to ignore a summonning to the forest lake by the red moon?
I really hate it, I come throught a hell:
1) I don't have any choices and come to the stupid lake
2) I try to escape from the forest and get raped many times by stupid Eden
3) I escaped and get captured by Eden 5 times before I can escape from the forest
4) I got to stupid Asylum and I have long time to restore stupid trauma... :<
(In the stupid Asylum there's many stupid events to get more trauma... it's like a hell)
PS In the next year I don't wanna be summoning to the stupid lake :(

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
3) I escaped and get captured by Eden 5 times before I can escape from the forest
You can always try tentacle plains and pray for RNG. kek

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man Willpower is really difficult to keep up now. Willpower decay seems like it might need to be toned down a bit. I appreciate the decay on Exhibitionism and Promiscuity now though from a gameplay and realism point of view, but those are much easier to manage as well. I know you can toggle off all decay altogether, but it seems like Willpower is really the only one that needs tweaking. Even keeping it up at level 2 is a struggle unless you allow yourself to be gangbanged. Kinda defeats the purpose of raising Willpower to avoid being gangbanged, lol.

Edit: Oh, apparently the decay toggle is only for Exhibitionism, Promiscuity, and Deviancy. So I guess it wouldn't help with Willpower anyways.

Maybe I need to try the new ways to gain Willpower, I'm used to in combat or meditation but it seems like you can pray and do some wooden horse shit too on the weekends, maybe that'll help. It'd need to be quite a bit stronger than meditation though. Man, meditation in the Lake Ruins feels like it does nothing for how much time it takes up.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
try tentacle plains
Tentacles?
I removed all monsters and beasts in the options at all,
because I wanna to play the school sim sandbox game, not a fantasy game.

1669409254725.png

PS And this Red Moon Summoning broke my real life sandbox game experience. :<
I came up with the idea that it was just my character who went crazy, that's why they put she in a psychiatric hospital.
PPS Still not trying to escape from the Asylum at the current time, not sure about tentacles monsters here with "no monster options"

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm already past xmas and I had no encounter with the pale waifu so far. That does not feel right...

As for the asylum, that's easy to avoid: as soon as the trauma bar gets into reddish shades, lay low! Don't try anything stoopid. Meet Robin or Doren, spend your daylight(!) hours at the beach. Or just sleep. Until the trauma bar gets greenish again.

As for Eden, in earlier versions Eden could be quite a PITA. But nowadays Eden is rather harmless. If you like it our not, just raise Eden's love to max and ask for more freedom.
The result is: you'll have a safe house if you need it and Eden will annoy you only occasionally with easily dismissable events. Just visit Eden now and then and you will have no problem whatsoever.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
As for the asylum, that's easy to avoid: as soon as the trauma bar gets into reddish shades, lay low! Don't try anything stoopid. Meet Robin or Doren, spend your daylight(!) hours at the beach. Or just sleep. Until the trauma bar gets greenish again.
Yeah! But in that moment I just wanna to escape from the forest, but Eden turned my trauma at max.
And there's no any vault to restore trauma at the forest. And when I escape from the forest to the town I just "fade to darkness..." (I have max fatigue and max trauma) and wake up right in the Asylum.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
But nowadays Eden is rather harmless. If you like it our not, just raise Eden's love to max and ask for more freedom.
The result is: you'll have a safe house if you need it and Eden will annoy you only occasionally with easily dismissable events. Just visit Eden now and then and you will have no problem whatsoever.
In the first time, I made with Eden 100% of Love and get the freedom after the long grind.
But now I don't wanna it anymore, that Hunter is very annoying, and I sweared don't make any step to the forest, but stupid Red Moon still made it for me. :<

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
In the first time, I made with Eden 100% of Love and get the freedom after the long grind.
But now I don't wanna it anymore, that Hunter is very annoying, and I sweared don't make any step to the forest, but stupid Red Moon still made it for me. :<
Idk, but getting Eden to max love is definitely not a long grind.
And once you got there Eden will annoy you only after 2 or 3 weeks of absence. And all you have to do is tell them you're fine, go away!
How is this even remotely "very annoying"?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
How is this even remotely "very annoying"?
At the current moment it is. So, I don't like people who's wanna to force to love :'D
Five times to hunt me,
I say to Eden:"I don't wanna to be with U"
That hunter: "I don't care, I'll force you to love me"

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
is definitely not a long grind.
Not sure. Maybe 1-2 hours without escaping from that hut, it's a very long for me.
I like other experience, I like exhbitionist gameplay and maybe some crossdressing experience, and 1-2 hours without my favorite gameplay elements is a very boring.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Not sure. Maybe 1-2 hours without escaping from that hut, it's a very long for me.
I like other experience, I like exhbitionist gameplay and maybe some crossdressing experience, and 1-2 hours without my favorite gameplay is a very boring.
You can avoid the blood moon event by simply not sleeping during blood moon. Otherwise you will have to regain control before entering the lake ruin.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes