mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Before you call anyone a moron perhaps you should take a big step back, then play and compare. It's the same story it was a year or two ago: endless and aimless adventures of a configurable girl - or a boy, but somehow unable to express himself sexually the way a typical boy would - wandering around town wearing or not wearing this or that and doing this or that on repeat, able to magically transform into this or that with very little benefits or drawbacks other than appearance, an extra move or NPCs comment here and there, with just one fits all sex scene with moveable parts that is still hell-bent on insisting that having an orgasm makes one lose grip on a penis, which in turn angers your partner. And once a dick or its artificial / imaginary equivalent is in a specific orifice, it will stay there until completion. Not your PCs completion though. Their satisfaction or lack thereof is irrelevant. There are many situations when it's almost impossible to tell whether this is a consensual encounter or rape other than having a glance at the PCs mood stats.

So, if you say you're on Day 700+ and still enjoy this 'Groundhog Day' of lewd gaming, then perhaps it's not copium and not the other guy who overdosed.
Thats because its not a story game, but a sandbox. Do you play minecraft and complain about the lack of story too?

Jan 25, 2018
the game doesn't have a tangible completion mark
there's just more stuff than before, and there's gonna be more stuff in the future
there is no story to be finished or anything like that, it's a sandbox
also 'greedy' and 'ambitious' are not synonyms
It's good that your learned the different between greedy and ambitious, because I know I definitely meant ambitious when I wrote that.

I dunno man, you can play a very old build and compare them to now.
Even a moron can see a huge change and improvement.

I don't know what kind of copium you're huffing since the updates are just the devs putting what we're asking for in their own pace w/o and stops.
I'll take monthly continued updates than have so many updates in the early stages like most games then they get abandoned after enough people subbed for their monthly pay.

Even the preggo update is nearly done.
THIS is where I'm huffing the copium at but other than this, everything's great so far.
You are definitely huffing something because what you wrote has nothing to do with what I asked. The first comment I'm replying to actually kindly answered my comedic question... until they added the unnecessary bit at the end.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You are definitely huffing something because what you wrote has nothing to do with what I asked. The first comment I'm replying to actually kindly answered my comedic question... until they added the unnecessary bit at the end.
Right, if I'm going to take a guess I'll say about 60 - 70.
I don't think this is even that far yet tbh.

Now surely the preggo content will come out as our Christmas gift right?
Surely it won't take until next year.
Yes, it's definitely going to come out this month, definitely.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Right, if I'm going to take a guess I'll say about 60 - 70.
I don't think this is even that far yet tbh.

Now surely the preggo content will come out as our Christmas gift right?
Surely it won't take until next year.
Yes, it's definitely going to come out this month, definitely.
Oh~ Christmas? That would be amazing. But sometime next year is okay, too. Don't rush perfection and all that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just search "save" for this thread and pull the latest one. I don't think there's an all feats save, but there's plenty near-complete saves that nets you more than enough coins for unlocks.
There are complete saves.
They usually pop up every update.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I just experienced Corrupted Sydney for the first time and I am FURIOUS that I kept myself from this Tasty Content for so long. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

notcallmekevin

Dec 4, 2022
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.

Reactions: Furabia

notcallmekevin

Dec 4, 2022
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.
Substanitally more complicated, I assume, but having it depend on appearance would be cool, i.e. appearing as female would attract more men and appearing as male would attract more women.
The function to generate an NPC (line 127166) is quite difficult to understand as it takes 5 arguments but it is usually only called with 1

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Given the way events are set up, pretty much impossible. There are multiple events that can result in consensual sex or molestation, depending on either random chance or the player's actions. Every consensual encounter can also become nonconsensual, if you ask to stop and they refuse.

I don't see a way to make this happen that doesn't involve going through every event in the game and restructuring any that can result in either option.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It does look like the game determines randomly, based on population ratio you set up when starting a new game, who is involved in an event... this could be the beach, the bar, strip club or simply on the street. Thus, I believe it'd be easier to set up a new setting for each of those events, or, possibly put tags on them so you could at least adjust that ratio.
As for simply consensual or not-, as Crimson Tide said.

Aug 22, 2021
It does look like the game determines randomly, based on population ratio you set up when starting a new game, who is involved in an event... this could be the beach, the bar, strip club or simply on the street. Thus, I believe it'd be easier to set up a new setting for each of those events, or, possibly put tags on them so you could at least adjust that ratio.
As for simply consensual or not-, as Crimson Tide said.
If it isn't a named npc (which you configure individually), then you can change the ratios and preferences within a current game as well I believe (in one of the settings menus you can find at a rest point).

Reactions: Settum

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
Hermaphrodite can't buy buy Nun's/Monk's Habit/Veil?

warning 0.3.13.5 Error: <<clothingShopv2>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<shopDetailsv2>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.col.replacereplace is not a function

This in Android version.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If it isn't a named npc (which you configure individually), then you can change the ratios and preferences within a current game as well I believe (in one of the settings menus you can find at a rest point).
So, although vexing not kevin could just alter the setting before going to the bar or to the party and then revert back.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the new Halloween lake party event? I've done a number of runs of this version now but nothing ever seems to happen for me.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the new Halloween lake party event? I've done a number of runs of this version now but nothing ever seems to happen for me.
You should get an event in the school hallway some day before Halloween.
After that you should have a journal entry telling you there is a party after 18:00.
The event is not random but it may be shadowed by other events.

Reactions: BodaciousBoar
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes