InvaderzFatal

Nov 24, 2018
Looking for help regarding the background behind the sprite character. It's not centered and it's far to the left, showing only a portion of the background. Is this supposed to happen? If not, does someone know how to fix it? Personally, I don't think it's the website since this is happening on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome for me.
1693434828552.png

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Looking for help regarding the background behind the sprite character. It's not centered and it's far to the left, showing only a portion of the background. Is this supposed to happen? If not, does someone know how to fix it? Personally, I don't think it's the website since this is happening on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome for me.
View attachment 2891496
not that it matters because edge and chrome use the same engine.

Reactions: InvaderzFatal

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how do you know your max wolf transformation and at dangerious ?
you can know you're at full wolf by having all the features (fangs, ears, tail, trait), or if you wanna you can check the extra stats
finally how to naturally increase chest size?
beside urchin parasites, iirc massaging breasts while masturbating increases breast gain, and female characters have some natural growth
btw you can check all those things on game's wiki

Reactions: nightsight

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i'm not sure if i did why ? D:

Awareness4/7
Your knowledge of sexual depravity extends beyond that of most people.
then no, you started knowledgeable
you should have breast related masturbation options available, given that your chest isn't flat iirc

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
One of the ways to masturbate is to do it during class time, with I think exhibition 2-3 and knowledgeable if I'm not wrong
o.o im a wolf girl XD i never went to class infact i just went straight wolf TF route is that not an option inside wolf den if not someone needs to mod that in : (

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
o.o im a wolf girl XD i never went to class infact i just went straight wolf TF route is that not an option inside wolf den if not someone needs to mod that in : (
Mastrurbation is available at Orphanage with a bed better than default, toilets (park and school) and during classes (exhibitionism 4+). There might've been more spots I don't remember off the top of my head.
Also, if you're constantly missing classes, you'll get police on you eventually. And there isn't enough to do at the wolf den to rly live there full time.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes