fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Mastrurbation is available at Orphanage with a bed better than default, toilets (park and school) and during classes (exhibitionism 4+). There might've been more spots I don't remember off the top of my head.
Also, if you're constantly missing classes, you'll get police on you eventually. And there isn't enough to do at the wolf den to rly live there full time.
Wait what? The police? I skipped class for like 2 months-ish trying to do all of the other quest (Alex farm, Eden, etc) but I didn't had any problem with them

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I assume that pregnancy isn't really implemented (or it is buggy as hell). I turned my girl into a real cumslut, her holes are filled to the brim with cum and that every day and even with the fertility booster she is not pregnant after two months.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I assume that pregnancy isn't really implemented (or it is buggy as hell). I turned my girl into a real cumslut, her holes are filled to the brim with cum and that every day and even with the fertility booster she is not pregnant after two months.
Have you enabled pregnancy in the first place

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It's pretty odd that a small but fairly persistent number of people have mentioned pregnancy just straight up not working in their game no matter what they do since 0.4 released. Does your current save game come from before 0.4 released?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
It's pretty odd that a small but fairly persistent number of people have mentioned pregnancy just straight up not working in their game no matter what they do since 0.4 released.
Basic chance of getting pregnant is incredibly low especially considering fertility cycles

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
How can you lower physique below the starting point?
My MC stated with 3/6 physique and it never degraded, despite never doing any athletics, swimming or danceing and always getting the "You didn't get enough exercise yesterday, your physique has deteriorated slightly as a result." message at the end of the day.
She even gained a bit from being swept in the ocean one time.

Nov 21, 2020
How can you lower physique below the starting point?
My MC stated with 3/6 physique and it never degraded, despite never doing any athletics, swimming or danceing and always getting the "You didn't get enough exercise yesterday, your physique has deteriorated slightly as a result." message at the end of the day.
She even gained a bit from being swept in the ocean one time.
I feel this. Certain stats (and fame) tend to increase way too easily (usually because there are a lot of hard-to-avoid and/or frequent choices/pathways leading to its increase). Physique and exhibitionism for me tend to be on an ever increasing trend no matter what style i'm playing. And then there is willpower, which has been historically very hard to improve (although it has gotten better lately). Maybe reducing the increment to physique from non-premeditated exercise such as swimming from A to B, as opposed to specifically practice swimming, would help? It could also make sense that past a certain point, physique can only be improved by doing the practice/exercise actions.

But to answer your question, there is the starvation mechanic that triggers in certain areas. If i remember correctly, running out of food will quickly decrease physique. There is also events with certain NPCs, the Ivory Wraith for example, where your physique might get lowered.

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Well hopefully having an actually good active dev will make a difference. Innoxia got lazy when people didn't push back that hard when they did take leave (and I'm not talking about the sick leave, I'm someone with a weak immune system, I get being sick every other month can happen to some of us). Though even I think they were taking the piss about it, that or they just were never careful since they knew people wouldn't push...

While here Vrelnir is actually doing big things currently. We all got bugs and they mostly all got fixed with the pregnancy update. That update had probably the most bug fix updates the game has seen in a while (like look at the blog, there's only two posts on the front page since the .4 update got so many fixes).
But we got a fully working mechanic that affects the ENTIRE game, besides the main love interests. The black wolf was easiest since it doesn't have as much dialogue and actions since it can be an actual beast.

Yeah honestly,

Innoxia anyone with a bit of experience can tell you they're just procastrinating and making up excuses. The actual work they've done in the past years has been abysmal.

Vrelnir merges more into git than that entire period every month, let alone the contributors. It's not comparable..

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to reverse the male / female combat (sex) animations?
I like the penis/vaginal teasing animation when you're playing a woman, but when you're playing a male you see a fairly boring butt with a penis instead of the "quim" teasing..
I'd like that myself. Could be that it's as easy as swapping and renaming the files in the image folders but didn't quote me on that.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Where can I download an earlier version before the animations got ruined/glitched to hell?
Click older posts or search the blog if you know which exact version you are looking for.
They should all still be active but if you find which version you want and it isn't, ask again for the specific version and there may be someone who has it.
(I myself have 3.10.3 as the oldest copy I still have.)

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Got here trough another thread, at first glance the game looks really good, but the more i play it, the more i feel like you're meant to play it as a girl. Damnit
and then i saw tome comments about how submissive you are on this game. Damnit²
So far the game plays really well, but the submissive thing is almost an entire mood killer to me
Perhaps on my next run (since ppl say to treat this as a roguelike) i'll play a girl

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Got here trough another thread, at first glance the game looks really good, but the more i play it, the more i feel like you're meant to play it as a girl. Damnit
and then i saw tome comments about how submissive you are on this game. Damnit²
So far the game plays really well, but the submissive thing is almost an entire mood killer to me
Perhaps on my next run (since ppl say to treat this as a roguelike) i'll play a girl
The game is definitely leaning more towards feminine characters (not necessarily female). Also you don't have to be submissive, but you can't be dominant. You can be defiant though. But yea, the theme of the game is helplessness generally.
Also you don't have to treat it as roguelike, I usually run one of my two somewhat old at this point saves.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there anyway to romance Whitney or is she forever the bully and you can submit to her or fight back? I hope there is a third option to romance

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Is there anyway to romance Whitney or is she forever the bully and you can submit to her or fight back? I hope there is a third option to romance
You can romance them, I'd suggest looking at wiki for specific gameplay tips. Game can be pretty overwhelming for new players

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes