Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
You can romance them, I'd suggest looking at wiki for specific gameplay tips. Game can be pretty overwhelming for new players
I have been playing it for a long time, just wanting to try a different route and romance Whitney, I already did Robin, Kylar, Avery also want to try Sydney

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have been playing it for a long time, just wanting to try a different route and romance Whitney, I already did Robin, Kylar, Avery also want to try Sydney
Romancing Whitney involves submitting to them iirc, and helps to have high promiscuity and exhibitionism

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, so the default pregnancy chance is 5%, you can change that to 25% in the settings and if you still think that this is too low then you can open the console and look for SugarCube.State.variables.basePlayerPregnancyChance and set this to lets say 200 which results in a immediate pregnancy if you have vaginal sex with anyone.

About romancing Whitney: this is somewhat tedious since its rather random if and when you see him/her and as far as i know you have no influence on that. I mean i'm right now 33 days in game and got his "love meter" to 19% and if i don't manage to speed things up it will take a long time until this reaches 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: holyApex

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
She does consistently appear at the park after school on rainy days, if I'm not mistaken. Which isn't a ton of opportunity relative to most other love interests, but it's something.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
She does consistently appear at the park after school on rainy days, if I'm not mistaken. Which isn't a ton of opportunity relative to most other love interests, but it's something.
Iirc the options available there don't really advance love though. At least not until certain threshold.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Iirc the options available there don't really advance love though. At least not until certain threshold.
I thought expressing concern for her always gave a small boost to love, even if she then beats you or throws you into a fountain or whatever for your trouble, but maybe I'm mistaken.

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Although this game is a small game, it is well-made and has a good text. Do heroes have any similar game recommendations? It is better to be rpg (this pixel looks really uncomfortable. )

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Romancing Whitney involves submitting to them iirc, and helps to have high promiscuity and exhibitionism
You basically just need to go along with most of the things she wants to do to you. If you're a mega slut this is a lot easier, keep this up & she'll eventually kiss you & claim "you're my partner now." But it does tend to take awhile & is always a pain in the ass on replays with how inconsistent she is with even showing up everyday. I often end up cheating to adjust her stats to fast forward it bc of how long it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
You basically just need to go along with most of the things she wants to do to you. If you're a mega slut this is a lot easier, keep this up & she'll eventually kiss you & claim "you're my partner now." But it does tend to take awhile & is always a pain in the ass on replays with how inconsistent she is with even showing up everyday. I often end up cheating to adjust her stats to fast forward it bc of how long it takes.
Ugh seriously. Kylar and Whitney piss me off all the time with that mechanic.
Oh you doing a save going after one of them? TOO BAD they never show up until it's a really bad time (say Whitney harassing you when going after Kylar's romance).
Not after them? YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THESE BITCHES EVEN IF YOU TRY.
Sorry rant over. But this is another reason Eden and Alex are my favorite LIs.

Reactions: the otherguy

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Although this game is a small game, it is well-made and has a good text. Do heroes have any similar game recommendations? It is better to be rpg (this pixel looks really uncomfortable. )
Lilith's Throne might be the closest comparison
They'll always be at the park on rainy days after you first meet them in school. Definitely more of a grind than most but pretty easy to get them as a partner long before Halloween rolls around.

May 25, 2022
Ugh seriously. Kylar and Whitney piss me off all the time with that mechanic.
Oh you doing a save going after one of them? TOO BAD they never show up until it's a really bad time (say Whitney harassing you when going after Kylar's romance).
Not after them? YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THESE BITCHES EVEN IF YOU TRY.
Sorry rant over. But this is another reason Eden and Alex are my favorite LIs.
In another forum we talk about this, let me quote myself:
"I remember the excuse being "Because someone needs to be the bully", that makes sense with Whitney as such but it doesn't with them as a romantic interest. Having a romance while Whitney remains as a bully makes sense if the MC is submissive, then is a dom/sub relationship, but the other way around doesn't work, if the MC is defiant and overpowers Whitney, could either be in control of the bullies or call out Whitney for their bullshit.

And this goes in hand with the whole school reputation system, which is another topic but is related.

The school reputation system needs to be reworked, if my MC who is the dork of the school can beat the shit out of the school bully, there is no reason for Whitney to remain as the big baddie in school and the MC still being bullied, in the same way, schoolmates shouldn't bully Kylar if the biggest baddie in school is their boy/girlfriend. Whitney can't maintain such status if they are constantly being beated by the MC.

And all of this ties down with something that I read on 4Chan... in thee dismiss event for Whitney, if the MC saves them, they will cry and be scared, is a really good moment for Whitney to realize that they had been really shitty and this is a second chance to do better or at least trying to be more kind toward the MC, triggering character development through future events...

But fuck no!, Whitney is the same shitty person as before after the MC literally spares their life, this is not an artistic choice, is just bad writing."

And I'm not criticizing this game so harsh because I hate it, I do it because I really like it and I want it to be better, not for me, but for itself.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
In another forum we talk about this, let me quote myself:
"I remember the excuse being "Because someone needs to be the bully", that makes sense with Whitney as such but it doesn't with them as a romantic interest. Having a romance while Whitney remains as a bully makes sense if the MC is submissive, then is a dom/sub relationship, but the other way around doesn't work, if the MC is defiant and overpowers Whitney, could either be in control of the bullies or call out Whitney for their bullshit.

And this goes in hand with the whole school reputation system, which is another topic but is related.

The school reputation system needs to be reworked, if my MC who is the dork of the school can beat the shit out of the school bully, there is no reason for Whitney to remain as the big baddie in school and the MC still being bullied, in the same way, schoolmates shouldn't bully Kylar if the biggest baddie in school is their boy/girlfriend. Whitney can't maintain such status if they are constantly being beated by the MC.

And all of this ties down with something that I read on 4Chan... in thee dismiss event for Whitney, if the MC saves them, they will cry and be scared, is a really good moment for Whitney to realize that they had been really shitty and this is a second chance to do better or at least trying to be more kind toward the MC, triggering character development through future events...

But fuck no!, Whitney is the same shitty person as before after the MC literally spares their life, this is not an artistic choice, is just bad writing."

And I'm not criticizing this game so harsh because I hate it, I do it because I really like it and I want it to be better, not for me, but for itself.
Yep, I wouldn't be so against dating her if she got a redemption arc after being taken down a notch, but of course, we need that "school bully" for the entire playthrough

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Does someone know why they taking so long to release the update?
Are they planning something big like the pregnancy update?

Reactions: M_e_*
Apr 13, 2022
Does someone know why they taking so long to release the update?
Are they planning something big like the pregnancy update?
On the modding discord server they aren't trying to remake combat sprites in the BEEESSS mod yet because they have heard from Purity that a combat (sprite?) update is on the way.

Edit:
You can find these messages from Purity in the official discord server (not the modding one)
2023-7-4 "The long term goal for the 0.5 update is a combat overhaul. But part of me thinks swarms should stay terrible, it's practically a staple of DoL that swarms are awful"
2023-8-10 " We're updating combat sprites to use the same renderer as the sidebar now."

Last edited:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It seems unlikely we're on the cusp of 0.5 without any prior warning, though - I would expect a less grand 0.4.2 before that at the very least, though I haven't kept up to know of anything that might be being planned for it.

Reactions: M_e_* and ViviX12
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes