MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
since we´re obviously not kids in the game but "young adults" and therefore our grade is high school, so little or no more at that point we learn more given that it is the last "paradise" before hell of what does university mean.
What happens to that group of people who hit that double brick wall called finances and just being dumb where they finish high school and then just immediately start working? Do we skip hell and go to super hell? Or is that somehow better?

At least those people aren't in debt I guess.

Apr 19, 2020
This shit is missing a Souls-Like tag :cautious:

Read a book: Skirt rips on chair
Go to class: Whitney hits me in the head with a paperball that asks how his little slut it doing
Go to work: Everyone rapes me in the middle of a cafe
Try to sneak home naked after the rape: Arrested for public indecency
Get to my front door: Raped cuz still naked
Pass out cuz tons of rape: Committed to insane asylum

Asylum Daily Tasks:

Get fucked by dog
Claim I did all this stuff to myself, or never leave
Claim I wanted to be raped, or never leave
Lie to either a worker or a patient
Undergo hypnosis and walk around naked in a crowd
Get drugged and fucked by a sentient plant
Study...

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Generally its only a few weeks after some hints of it come out. It wont be too much longer i dont think but never take any timetable at face value. They could find something big they missed that delays it for months. Just keep tabs on it and dont worry about it.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone have any any idea about when we can expect the upcoming update?
So I watched this for about a year and usually once Vrelnir pushes the changelog and their own work, the release comes about 2-3 days later. Vrelnir's push was yesterday.

However, that's for 1.5~ month of update, this one took 3 months. The 6~ month pregnancy update took multiple weeks and the larger the update, the more complicated debugging gets (its not just linear)

So I think earliest possible release, humanly possible, would be this night, 3AM~, about 16 hours from now.

But this is exceedingly unlikely. First realistic time is about 40 hours from now, in my opinion.

Most likely release time, I would guess, would be this friday. This would mean they have about 6 days of fixes, I'd expect them to do it early that day so they can do hotfixes that day and spend the weekend celebrating freedom. People tend to have more plans for weekends. Thursday is possible if it goes very well, it could also be they don't have many weekend plans and intend to release sunday and spend that day babying it. Updating does usually mean babying it for a while.

It's possible for it to take another week, but I'd consider more than that exceedingly unlikely. I'd gamble around friday.

Also, 4.2.1 is already in the repo, but I won't post the notes as it's pretty irrelevant (just fixes, as much as the lovely people deserve credit, it's not an interesting read)

Takeshi456

May 3, 2020
So I watched this for about a year and usually once Vrelnir pushes the changelog and their own work, the release comes about 2-3 days later. Vrelnir's push was yesterday.

However, that's for 1.5~ month of update, this one took 3 months. The 6~ month pregnancy update took multiple weeks and the larger the update, the more complicated debugging gets (its not just linear)

So I think earliest possible release, humanly possible, would be this night, 3AM~, about 16 hours from now.

But this is exceedingly unlikely. First realistic time is about 40 hours from now, in my opinion.

Most likely release time, I would guess, would be this friday. This would mean they have about 6 days of fixes, I'd expect them to do it early that day so they can do hotfixes that day and spend the weekend celebrating freedom. People tend to have more plans for weekends. Thursday is possible if it goes very well, it could also be they don't have many weekend plans and intend to release sunday and spend that day babying it. Updating does usually mean babying it for a while.

It's possible for it to take another week, but I'd consider more than that exceedingly unlikely. I'd gamble around friday.

Also, 4.2.1 is already in the repo, but I won't post the notes as it's pretty irrelevant (just fixes, as much as the lovely people deserve credit, it's not an interesting read)
Thanks for the info

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Quite the opposite, that was me bringing the conversation back on a relevant track (wolf sex) before mods swoop in if that convo continued
On that note, more knotty content when
Imagine if we could bring in wolves to the brothel like you can bring a horse
Imagine if the MC can get pregnant by a horse

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: srg91

Trybutyoucant

Jul 12, 2021
My biggest complain when playing this game is that yes, what is happening is horrible, but it becomes so repeatedly boring after you get stuck in some loops like the guy and the Souls-Like thing.
I know you can't go and do the stuff they do to you to them but at least whenever I get tired and decide to go eff everything that moves, give me a way to enjoy that, you only get to feel broken when you could make a "succubus" run and gain stats from that.

Reactions: Sant3224

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This shit is missing a Souls-Like tag :cautious:

Read a book: Skirt rips on chair
Go to class: Whitney hits me in the head with a paperball that asks how his little slut it doing
Go to work: Everyone rapes me in the middle of a cafe
Try to sneak home naked after the rape: Arrested for public indecency
Get to my front door: Raped cuz still naked
Pass out cuz tons of rape: Committed to insane asylum

Asylum Daily Tasks:
Get fucked by dog
Claim I did all this stuff to myself, or never leave
Claim I wanted to be raped, or never leave
Lie to either a worker or a patient
Undergo hypnosis and walk around naked in a crowd
Get drugged and fucked by a sentient plant
Study...
Ah, brings me back to the good ol' days when I did call this the Dark Souls of smut games.
Sadism and masochism ain't a thing back then so defiant is always one victory then a rapefest after the next encounter after a single turn 'cause the pain stat is too high.

I'm gonna miss my daily spray refill 'cause I never knew that it was a bug in the compound all this time. :KEK:

Last edited:

floofnum69

Oct 9, 2019
i screwed up the final part of the survey! so many people listed what content they want to see coming, and i wrote a paragraph about keeping a balance between expanding the game into a huge world and focusing on improving whats already there. but i don't want to do the survey over again XD also 12,736 HIDDEN ANSWERS to what people would like to see added ^^

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

Don't forget the onslaught of bugfix versions we'll get after the actual release. The pregnancy update had what like 10?

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Don't forget the onslaught of bugfix versions we'll get after the actual release. The pregnancy update had what like 10?
Only 2 or so.

The others were pre-release. Vrelnir starts naming bugfix versions before doing the release, probably so they can credit the people who fixed issues.

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
Quite the opposite, that was me bringing the conversation back on a relevant track (wolf sex) before mods swoop in if that convo continued
On that note, more knotty content when
Imagine if we could bring in wolves to the brothel like you can bring a horse
We need an opportunity to introduce Robin to our wolf friends once we've gotten them comfortable crossdressing, tbh

Reactions: ViviX12

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.2.3 is up on my blog. It adds an island out at sea, makes Alex fertile, and overhauls the crime system, among other changes.

Sorry for the long gap between updates. Next one will add the second rank of the temple. Expect it in a month!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i screwed up the final part of the survey! so many people listed what content they want to see coming, and i wrote a paragraph about keeping a balance between expanding the game into a huge world and focusing on improving whats already there. but i don't want to do the survey over again XD also 12,736 HIDDEN ANSWERS to what people would like to see added ^^
It's a ton of information! I'm very grateful so many people took part.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.2.3 is up on my blog. It adds an island out at sea, makes Alex fertile, and overhauls the crime system, among other changes.

Sorry for the long gap between updates. Next one will add the next rank of the temple. Expect it in a month!

It's a ton of information! I'm very grateful so many people took part.
ALL HAIL!!!

Nuuuu, I still can't go meek while going full defiant, guess that character archetype won't happen anytime soon.

Huh, just in time for the new trial update in FF14.
Now I'm in a pickle. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes