LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
BEEESSS or is it the Chinese mod.
They kinda look the same and that's a plus.
I tried looking for these Sideview mods but wasn't too successful.I think these ones build off of beeees.

Speaking of beeees, I prefer it to vanilla for less wonky right eye and less... stubby(?) limbs.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
i cant rise my promiscuity... it just stopped after 61 points, idk why (i tried to rise it with sex etc, brothel etc but it doesnt work). Any solution?
The higher any of your stats are, the more difficult/extreme you have to go in order to keep raising them. If you're at level 4 promiscuity, level 4 promiscuity actions will be effective at raising your promiscuity to level 5. I'm fairly certain that level 3 actions will also be effective as well, but at a greatly reduced rate compared to when you were at level 3 promiscuity. Meanwhile, I believe if you're at level 4 promiscuity, level 1-2 actions will have no longer help raise your level at all. In effect, go find new promiscuous actions available to you if you want to continue to raise your promiscuity.

Any idea what precisely 0.5 will entail, or is it all just speculation at this point? I wager that the ETA is gonna be around spring 2024 or later? Do they intend to change the posing completely too? I remember reading how the current combat was intended solely for the bedroom assault scene, way, way, way back, and was just kept because... reasons, I guess...
Sometime ago, a developer (maybe LollipopScythe?) working with Vrelnir came in here and said that they had agreed to make the long-planned combat overhaul the focus of 0.5, but that was months ago and who knows, priorities change all the time. Though I asked at least a couple of times, I never got an answer from anyone as to what the eventual combat overhaul might ideally look like once implemented, so I really have no idea in even most general sense what the goals of the overhaul really are, or what the current combat system is lacking or doing wrong that they would like to fix, change, or add on to. Somebody probably knows, but that person is not me: I'm still completely in the dark in this regard. I'd like to know as well, so that it isn't some total surprise if/when the current system goes completely out the window and is instead replaced by something else entirely, but I'm not sure whether or not those plans have been detailed anywhere yet.

Reactions: Krnekdo

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
You should never get your hopes up for anything or assume something is happening until the writing is on the wall. The people that will swing in and tell you they know FOR CERTAIN that something is happening are generally delusional. Unless of course they are the people actually doing the thing which most of the time are not. Any public service or good will attract a dedicated group of schizos that will run around claiming their dad works at nintendo and that they know super secret info about what is going on behind the scenes and its almost always just some dipshit with his head shoved up his ass.

Some speculation is fine and perfectly acceptable with the proper caveats and disclaimers like was posted above. Jumping into a discussion about how the next feature is GUARANTEED to be something or about how the whole project is IMPLODING because you saw a post from a guy who knows a guy who once talked to someone who was in a discord channel with someone who knew an ex dev is delusional rambling garbage. Its a kind of post we see pretty regularly here sadly. We will know about the feature list when Vrel makes it known in a blog post or on his discord. Not a second sooner no matter how many other people come forward and claim otherwise. Anything and everything until that exact moment is hearsay and should be not taken seriously. Thats not to say that it shouldnt be discussed but people really need to reign in their expectations and keep in mind its all speculation as its going.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
You should never get your hopes up for anything or assume something is happening until the writing is on the wall. The people that will swing in and tell you they know FOR CERTAIN that something is happening are generally delusional. Unless of course they are the people actually doing the thing which most of the time are not. Any public service or good will attract a dedicated group of schizos that will run around claiming their dad works at nintendo and that they know super secret info about what is going on behind the scenes and its almost always just some dipshit with his head shoved up his ass.

Some speculation is fine and perfectly acceptable with the proper caveats and disclaimers like was posted above. Jumping into a discussion about how the next feature is GUARANTEED to be something or about how the whole project is IMPLODING because you saw a post from a guy who knows a guy who once talked to someone who was in a discord channel with someone who knew an ex dev is delusional rambling garbage. Its a kind of post we see pretty regularly here sadly. We will know about the feature list when Vrel makes it known in a blog post or on his discord. Not a second sooner no matter how many other people come forward and claim otherwise. Anything and everything until that exact moment is hearsay and should be not taken seriously. Thats not to say that it shouldnt be discussed but people really need to reign in their expectations and keep in mind its all speculation as its going.
In this case it's not an assumption lol 1.PNG

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
In this case it's not an assumption lol View attachment 2992153
Well that is the thing though even the most well laid out plans dont always go anywhere. They might have every intention of delivering an overhaul but shit happens and it might have to get shelved or delayed. Goals arent always met after all and nothing is definite till it gets published. Marrying the notion that .5 WILL have the combat overhaul or that it will be out any time soon if it does is just setting yourself up for potential disappointment really. As the post above me pointed out there are literally an infinite number of decimal places between the current version and a .5 release. There are a lot of people that will read a comment like that and absolutely go off their rocker and say that the next update will be out next week and the new combat will be an unreal engine FPS or some silly shit.

Honestly most of my "negativity" that people say i have is just me being tired of people drawing wild conclusions from innocuous posts and running off a cliff with them. Oftentimes screeching about how they were let down so hard because what was delivered hasnt risen to the standards they invented in their head. So i tend to get hung on pointing out that people need to be cautious in their expectations a bit too much. I absolutely want the game to be better and hope all of the updates come out soon and better than planned but im honestly just tired of people shitposting about how the game is dead because of discord drama or that the next update is going to better than the second coming. The next update will probably exist and it will be a thing. Thats all you can really say at this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well that is the thing though even the most well laid out plans dont always go anywhere. They might have every intention of delivering an overhaul but shit happens and it might have to get shelved or delayed. Goals arent always met after all and nothing is definite till it gets published. Marrying the notion that .5 WILL have the combat overhaul or that it will be out any time soon if it does is just setting yourself up for potential disappointment really. As the post above me pointed out there are literally an infinite number of decimal places between the current version and a .5 release. There are a lot of people that will read a comment like that and absolutely go off their rocker and say that the next update will be out next week and the new combat will be an unreal engine FPS or some silly shit.

Honestly most of my "negativity" that people say i have is just me being tired of people drawing wild conclusions from innocuous posts and running off a cliff with them. Oftentimes screeching about how they were let down so hard because what was delivered hasnt risen to the standards they invented in their head. So i tend to get hung on pointing out that people need to be cautious in their expectations a bit too much. I absolutely want the game to be better and hope all of the updates come out soon and better than planned but im honestly just tired of people shitposting about how the game is dead because of discord drama or that the next update is going to better than the second coming. The next update will probably exist and it will be a thing. Thats all you can really say at this point.
Ain't the only one complaining the game's dead is that one shota enjoyer?

Now with that out of the way...
WHERE'S MUH' OPTION TO PLAY MEEK DEFIANT DEMMET!!!

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Man unlocking the personality archetypes is probably my most wanted feature right now. A combat overhaul would be nice but honestly i dont think its current iteration is terrible. Its not GOOD but its not bad either its just kinda there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man unlocking the personality archetypes is probably my most wanted feature right now. A combat overhaul would be nice but honestly i dont think its current iteration is terrible. Its not GOOD but its not bad either its just kinda there.
What I wouldn't do to get more positions during encounters, both noncon and con.
And yes, I actually thought this update would remove the stupid limit of defiance numbers affecting personality archetypes so I'm a bit disappointed.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows if World Expansion mod is again abandoned?? It's really behind main game

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Ain't the only one complaining the game's dead is that one shota enjoyer?
I had a laugh when I saw that they posted this lovely "I'm going to kill myself" thread, which after posting they immediately logged out and never returned. That's as good an exit strategy as any for someone who got repeatedly called out on their bullshit while insisting on doing nothing to prove a single word for any of their claims. I have a feeling they'll be back sooner or later, though possibly under a different name: if some new user starts posting the same kind of claims, we'll all know who it is.

Anyone knows if World Expansion mod is again abandoned?? It's really behind main game
One version (not including the hotfixes) behind the current version is not really what I think of as being "abandoned" and "really behind main game", particularly when that new version came out, what, less than a week ago? Plus, there are always hotfixes immediately after a new version releases (4.2.7 was just two days ago), and modders may not want to bother with updating until they've seen that the dust has settled.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had a laugh when I saw that they posted this lovely "I'm going to kill myself" thread, which after posting they immediately logged out and never returned. That's as good an exit strategy as any for someone who got repeatedly called out on their bullshit while insisting on doing nothing to prove a single word for any of their claims. I have a feeling they'll be back sooner or later, though possibly under a different name: if some new user starts posting the same kind of claims, we'll all know who it is.
I never knew such a thread existed til' now. the more I know~~~
But yes, the GIF with the guy looking for fks given is chef's kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amhran and oreaimi

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
What I wouldn't do to get more positions during encounters, both noncon and con.
And yes, I actually thought this update would remove the stupid limit of defiance numbers affecting personality archetypes so I'm a bit disappointed.
Agreed on the positions. I'd also love for there to be an option for non-transparent molesters so you don't feel like the MC is being assaulted by possessed dildos in a haunted town, especially since the game already RNGs a description for them and whatever sizes apply.

There are some different animations based on the gender you play as, so they're there, they'd just need some tweaks to fit the theme.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Not just positions, but more logic behind actions available, certain positions making certain things undoable for both PC and NPCs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Agreed on the positions. I'd also love for there to be an option for non-transparent molesters so you don't feel like the MC is being assaulted by possessed dildos in a haunted town, especially since the game already RNGs a description for them and whatever sizes apply.

There are some different animations based on the gender you play as, so they're there, they'd just need some tweaks to fit the theme.
Devs: What's that? No more translucent models?
Devs: Here you go, pitch black / white models.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Me thinks there was something about relocating the kiddies to the farm?
I have now a nursery at the farm.
But how do I get the bairns to the barn?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Bruh... Avery seems to be much more loaded than anyone suspected.
But that is not helpful at all. It only gets more annoying. And not worth these measly ~£2k per week.
This asks for a quest line which relieves them of a couple of millions. They will hardly miss it.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly overall game balance probably needs a tweak more than just inflating numbers higher. Sure you could have them hand you twenty grand but the whole thing is pointless if money is so plentiful that it basically doesnt matter anymore. One of my few gripes with how the game progresses is that after a while money is a non issue and eventually instead of making it more of something you have to manage they just add in money holes to eat up excess. I mean one literal student is bank rolling investments for the town by making cream buns. It would honestly be nice if just paying rent actually becomes a gameplay mechanic that you have to worry about again.

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Honestly overall game balance probably needs a tweak more than just inflating numbers higher. Sure you could have them hand you twenty grand but the whole thing is pointless if money is so plentiful that it basically doesnt matter anymore. One of my few gripes with how the game progresses is that after a while money is a non issue and eventually instead of making it more of something you have to manage they just add in money holes to eat up excess. I mean one literal student is bank rolling investments for the town by making cream buns. It would honestly be nice if just paying rent actually becomes a gameplay mechanic that you have to worry about again.
I'm going to ignore the issue of unbalanced money-making for the time being, because I really think that's just broken and there needs to be some kind of rebalancing to make it so that some of the worst ways of making money can get at least mildly better while the best ways should probably be toned down a bit (especially with regards to the infamous cream buns). They don't all have to be equal or even close to, as it wouldn't make sense for random door-to-door jobs that largely don't require much talent or training to ever get close to professional/skilled jobs, but...like, something is clearly a bit kaput with the way things currently work.

But I did just have this wacky, possibly outright crazy idea for a money sink: seeing as a large amount of people hate Bailey and not ever properly being able to deal with her, and the issue of disposable income...why not have an end game goal being running her out of town - but with the caveat that you have to take over the orphanage and try to make ends meet so that Bailey doesn't come back to take it over again? It's probably a bit too out of scope for this game, and I don't think it really fits the game's fence-riding act of "are we a kid or are we an adult...or somehow both?", but maybe with some clever writing and mechanics you could make it work. The city and government are all corrupt and are basically actively working against you at every turn (or perhaps they don't even fully realize that Bailey isn't running the ship anymore and you're just unofficially making sure that the lights stay on), so you're completely on your own in trying to make sure that all the orphans are taken care of! Maybe you'll try to be a saint and have to try to do everything with just your own money...or maybe you'll have to squeeze these kids even worse than Bailey did, and they'll have some kind of revolt that ends up with you being tossed out and Bailey coming back anyways. Yeah, I don't really think this would work, but it's kind of a fun idea.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes